lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

Awesome new show "breaking bad"

The season just started last week and I have to say I love it. It's about middle aged man (the father from "malcom in the middle") that finds out he has lung cancer and has only 1 year to live. The guy is a real pushover and everyone walks all over him. After he got that bad news though he doesnt take shit. He realizes he needs finacial stability for his family when he's dead so he starts cooking Methatphetamine. He is a chemistry teacher so he knows how to do it safely and make extremly pure product. While doing this there is drama everywhere. He has to kill some guys and find a way to get rid of the body. I'm horrible at describing the show but it really is a cool show cause it keeps unfolding and is cool to see how the characters will fix everything.

What I really like about the show is that it always ends good. Something cool happens at the end of the show. It would always piss me off in entorouge or soprano's when they'd leave you hanging. This show is an hour long and always leaves you saying holy shit this is insane.

Its on AMC at 11pm sundays. And they re-run it throughout the week.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wanted to watch it, always liked him as a actor. try to catch it next week.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Hmm..never heard of it. I'll check it out. The only bad part is that is sounds like it may only last one season or so since he has a year to live! Unless it's like 24...

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Hmm..never heard of it. I'll check it out. The only bad part is that is sounds like it may only last one season or so since he has a year to live! Unless it's like 24...
    Thats exactly what I thought. I don't know how long they could have a show that the guy has 1 year to live. Unless they misdiagnosed it, but then it would turn out to be really corny, because the whole premise is that he has nothing to live for.

liftin is offline Banned
    they could make a year into 10 seasons if they wanted.. i wouldnt worry.. what channel and day does it air??

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    probably should edit the substance they're making ^...i said the abbreviated form in a similar context and received a warning...heads up...but yes the show looks good

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1 View Post
    probably should edit the substance they're making ^...i said the abbreviated form in a similar context and received a warning...heads up...but yes the show looks good
    I understand being strict about talking about rec drugs but can he really not state the drug pertaining to the show?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    i love that show i didnt know if neone else watched it because its on amc

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    i love that show i didnt know if neone else watched it because its on amc
    On the first episode when they were shopping for his son and some kids were making fun of him. Then the dad walks out the back door, I was like wtf!!! Kick some ass. Then he comes in the front and kicks his knee out. I was like hell yeah. Whoop some ass.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I understand being strict about talking about rec drugs but can he really not state the drug pertaining to the show?
    i got suspended for something as weak as that....they were strict on me lol i was just throwin it out there to him
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 01-29-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi View Post
    On the first episode when they were shopping for his son and some kids were making fun of him. Then the dad walks out the back door, I was like wtf!!! Kick some ass. Then he comes in the front and kicks his knee out. I was like hell yeah. Whoop some ass.
    hell yeah the big mofo didnt say shiat neither

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    http://www.breakingbad.com/main.html

I love this show. Kinda drags on tho, then i can't wait for the next episode.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 01-29-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information