Thread: New Truck Blues

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

New Truck Blues

I just bought a new truck to day. Chevy 2008 2500 LT with a extended cab with a 8" fisher plow. But here the deal. I can totaly afford it I got a great trade. I always go through this like a down time like I don't deserve something new. I allway feel nervous after the purchase. Allmost like a depression but not that deep. Anyone else go through this????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Any time I make a big purchase I tend to second guess myself, I think to some extent it's human nature. Sounds like a nice truck.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    big purchases can do that to me as well, like you feel guilty or something, iono its weird, i think its part of being responsible

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    It's called buyer's remorse. You'll get over it. You always do don't you?

I need to buy a new truck too. Haven't had a car payment in over 10 years.

I think I'm afraid of buyers remorse myself.

Btw, nice rig.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i had the same when i bought my 2001 2500hd brand new..... i thought i was doin the wrong thing totally.......... it turned out to be awesome...not one regret. dont sweat it bro.... life is too short-if you can afford it-- do it--enjoy it....

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if it makes you feel better, i got my new 2008 F250 super duty Lariat black fully loaded crew cab short box yesterday at 11am, got all my tools and everything init, went to supper at 6pm and had a beer or two with a buudy and at 1am i got a call from the cops saying they were outside and my trucks windows were smashed in....all they stole was my ipod...i have 15000 worth of tools, 2 laptops, a printer, calibration equipment and all sorts of stuff, even oakleys and they didnt touch any of it....so at 130 am i had to drive down a major highway with no front windows and it was -47C with the wind and i was driving 80mph to get home....hahahha

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Enjoy it if shit dont work out you can allways sell it , sounds like a solid investment bro . I just bought brand new a month ago , but it dident stop there . Had to get her lifted ,put some meats on , and im taken her in for a costom paint job to . Moneys ment to spend , no remorse no regrets .

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    if it makes you feel better, i got my new 2008 F250 super duty Lariat black fully loaded crew cab short box yesterday at 11am, got all my tools and everything init, went to supper at 6pm and had a beer or two with a buudy and at 1am i got a call from the cops saying they were outside and my trucks windows were smashed in....all they stole was my ipod...i have 15000 worth of tools, 2 laptops, a printer, calibration equipment and all sorts of stuff, even oakleys and they didnt touch any of it....so at 130 am i had to drive down a major highway with no front windows and it was -47C with the wind and i was driving 80mph to get home....hahahha
    thats one of the most f*cked up stories i've heard......those crooks owned u .....on your truck, check out the plastic piece that runs on the top of the front bumper, and the larger black or "pueblo gold" piece on the rear......they probably came from my plant...
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 01-30-2008 at 04:08 AM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    i hope things get better for ya!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ya I feel better this mornin sometimes it just helps to say it out loud. That way I can kick it around once it is out out me. Thank you bunch muggs.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    3bd nailed it, buyers remorse. Anytime you make a big purchase, its natural to second guess. You'll get over it soon enough and realize your truck is the shit!

Webb, I think I would kill someone if that happened to me. I hate thieves!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That sucks. I learned the hard way. Don't leave anything visible anymore in my care

Thread Information