View Poll Results: So, what do you do?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very politely ask her to leave, as you are not interested.

8 42.11%
  • Grab your luggage and run to the nearest airport, never to speak of this again.

8 42.11%
  • ”AnyTing you waaant”…

3 15.79%
    meathead320 is offline Member

If this happened to you in Thailand, what would you do?

So, your innocently on a trip to Thailand, to by some AAS at a reasonable price, and after filling up a decent size contact lens cleaner bottle, with Test-enth (or whatever else), you decide to make use of the rest of your vacation. You plan on scoring with some hot-as-hell Thai *****, at a club in the local red light district. You are in the “land of smiles” after all.

So there is a very interested Thai hotty, who is very interested in going back to your hotel with you. She is kind of tall for a Thai chick, and has those eyes that just say “I love to fx**”.

You get her back to your room, and after getting a great starting BJ, she then says she wants it in the arse.

Unfortunately, she happens to take off her skirt, and waMMO, she a MANNO!!! Complete set of twig and berries.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post
    So, your innocently on a trip to Thailand, to by some AAS at a reasonable price, and after filling up a decent size contact lens cleaner bottle, with Test-enth (or whatever else), you decide to make use of the rest of your vacation. You plan on scoring with some hot-as-hell Thai *****, at a club in the local red light district. You are in the “land of smiles” after all.

So there is a very interested Thai hotty, who is very interested in going back to your hotel with you. She is kind of tall for a Thai chick, and has those eyes that just say “I love to fx**”.

You get her back to your room, and after getting a great starting BJ, she then says she wants it in the arse.

Unfortunately, she happens to take off her skirt, and waMMO, she a MANNO!!! Complete set of twig and berries.
    Thats funny! My buddy was stationed there for awile and he said you cant tell the difference between the girls and guys.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

alphaman is offline Member
    I didn't even vote because my most probable reaction isn't on the poll. But.... inquiring minds want to know... did this happen to you and what did you do? lmao

I ain't gotta e'splain myself.

Atomini is offline Banned
    It's not a man. It's a tranny.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
    I didn't even vote because my most probable reaction isn't on the poll. But.... inquiring minds want to know... did this happen to you and what did you do? lmao

No doubt I didn't see blunt force trauma to the head and a midnight flight back to the US on the list....
    Last edited by HORSE~; 02-01-2008 at 07:27 PM.

I tried to add the words "kick him/her in the balls" before the flight home option, however it was "too many characters" for the poll.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW, that is tough bro. Not sure what one would do, at least this memory won't haunt you for the rest of your life..jk..

sorel_C is offline Member
    im the type of person that i always finish what i started,, no matter what!!! worry about the outcome later

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    im the type of person that i always finish what i started,, no matter what!!! worry about the outcome later

LOL....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wouldve been funnier if you where drunk and woke up next morning feeling her out and bam you grab a handfull.... and for some reason ur ass hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    wouldve been funnier if you where drunk and woke up next morning feeling her out and bam you grab a handfull.... and for some reason ur ass hurt
    Things could always be worse.

I have heard of guys waking up coverd in lipstick, in bed with the shemale, in what looks like a fight-scene from the night before.

Crazy shite in the land o' smiles.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    It's not a man. It's a tranny.
    Transsexualism is a condition in which a person identifies with a physical sex different from the one that they were born with. In this case meatman got a bj from a guy who wants to be a chick.

So to correct you, it is a man who wants to be a woman.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    Transsexualism is a condition in which a person identifies with a physical sex different from the one that they were born with. In this case meatman got a bj from a guy who wants to be a chick.

No, I didnt say a transvestite (a guy dressed as a woman), that's what you seemed to think I meant. I said a tranny (a Transsexual), which is somone who has used hormones to change their gender chemistry, got hair removal, breast and hip implants, and are pretty much 1 step away from a complete sex change.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    This story makes me want to puke.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its like fcking a girl with a really large clit penis

LT1
    LT1 is offline Junior Member
    i think it is less about the sexual identity and more about a poor ass skinny thai kid looking to make some bank in the middle of a third world country...(he can't get work in the aas labs because his skin's too sensitive to wear the latex gloves)....it's just bonus for the kid that he fits the role...and knows how to give the I love to get f'ed eyes...

just like the Monster ad goes...there's a perfect job out there for everyone...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You can just say sorry not for me, give her/him a couple of hundred baht and ask them politely to leave and they will. This happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post

This story is more an acount of a close friend who was in such a situation, he came back from an Iraq tour, and figured he needed some get back into shape gear, and made little stop in Thailand.

I think he actually took option 3.

Not a personal account mine.

However, there is no shame in getting a BJ from a hot Thai, so long as he/she keeps the skirt on, your better off not knowing. Just be happy.

This story is more an acount of a close friend who was in such a situation.

He actually took option 3.

Not a personal account.

However, there is no shame in getting a BJ from a hot Thai, so long as he/she keeps the skirt on, your better off not knowing. Just be happy.
    You would be surprised how many guys would select option 3, they just would never admit it. !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    You would be surprised how many guys would select option 3, they just would never admit it. !!!!!
    Hey, if the twig ain't bigger than your own, its a clit.

So, the gurl in your avitar, he or she?

Its an honest question with the Thai.

Hey, if the twig ain't bigger than your own, its a clit.

So, the gurl in your avitar, he or she?

Its an honest question with the Thai.
    She is a she but used to be a he. The anatomy is perfect, and to me "if it looks like *****, and it tastes like *****, and its smells like *****, then "IT MUST BE *****" !!!!!!!

She is a she but used to be a he. The anatomy is perfect, and to me "if it looks like *****, and it tastes like *****, and its smells like *****, then "IT MUST BE *****" !!!!!!!

I KNEW IT!

SO, in other words, you do not have to worry about knocking her up?

I KNEW IT!

No, and I am openly Bi so it doesnt bother me at all. Nobody can pick it, even I had to ask and I see it all the time

No, and I am openly Bi so it doesnt bother me at all. Nobody can pick it, even I had to ask and I see it all the time
    Its'all good.

Here is whre I stand in taste.

I could not do a dude, who looks like a dude, you know?

However, with a couple drinks, I could pretend that the frank and beans ain't there with a Ladyboy, and I hear they give great head too.

I see male and female, more in terms of the other 95% of the body, rather than just genitals.

However she better be damn good at pulling off the female thing. Any stuble and I am out of there. I have actually broken that rule in the past with a natural female (natural as in born with a Pu***), who was running var.

That is why I would never experiment with that in the USA, here you get a 6'7" 230 pound black dude, who has a face like 150-grit sandpaper, fake tits hard as rocks, a platnum blond hairweave and calls himself a "woman". Kind of gives the ladyboy thing a bad name.
    Last edited by meathead320; 02-02-2008 at 12:02 AM.

Its'all good.

Here is whre I stand in taste.

I could not do a dude, who looks like a dude, you know?

However, with a couple drinks, I could pretend that the frank and beans ain't there with a Ladyboy, and I hear they give great head too.

I see male and female, more in terms of the other 95% of the body, rather than just genitals.

However she better be damn good at pulling off the female thing. Any stuble and I am out of there. I have actually broken that rule in the past with a natural female (natural as in born with a Pu***), who was running var.

That is why I would never experiment with that in the USA, here you get a 6'7" 230 pound black dude, who has a face like 150-grit sandpaper, fake tits hard as rocks, a platnum blond hairweave and calls himself a "woman". Kind of gives the ladyboy thing a bad name.
    PM me your email address and I will show you the whole echalada... hahaha actually her name is Lada

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    nice name... Ladda, you ever call her Dar for short?...

PM me your email address and I will show you the whole echalada... hahaha actually her name is Lada
    done.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    nice name... Ladda, you ever call her Dar for short?...
    This is for you voice.

Actual picture of my nightmares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If this happened to you in Thailand, what would you do?-american-ladyboy2.jpg  
    Last edited by meathead320; 02-02-2008 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks, i guess... I only said my comment cause Ladda is my mom's name and her friends call her Dar for short, Yep she is Thai aswell...

Sorry for your dream...

Meathead320 you have the pics. What do you think dude ?

This is for you Meathead... Wat Rong Khun, coolest temple you'll ever see in Thailand. (Chang Rai)

Meathead320 you have the pics. What do you think dude ?
    Hot as hell, no way to tell.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i voted to ask them to politely leave, but then again he did put you in that position and tried to trick you, so a concussion is also an option for me

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    So YOU ****ED HIM!!!!!!!!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    I KNEW IT!

how come im getting the feeling that it was you who was in that situation.... lol... u don't have to lie... people can see thru it, especially if you can spot a transgender!

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    So YOU ****ED HIM!!!!!!!!
    Havt been put in that situation,, but im the type of person that i dont descrimanate i just really like to bust

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Some of the katoys (he-shes) are really, really beautiful ...... others are really, really scarey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    This is for you Meathead... Wat Rong Khun, coolest temple you'll ever see in Thailand. (Chang Rai)

Nice.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what happend to a co-worker of mine. He got drunk one day and went to a bar. Picked some one up at the bar when he was drunk and took her/him home. He said he can't remember everything that happend but that he was doing this her/him on the ass. The next day he wakes up with his ass hurting and a condom on the floor full of blood. He throws the condom on the freezer and starts freaking out at work that he might have aids. This guy was going crazy like for 2 months straight.

Thread Information