Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    miguy82 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Worst night ever:(

Went out last night then with some kid i know from the bar,, well went to some house with wanna gangsters playing cards.. well all of a sudden i got 3 people holding me back dont remember what even happened it was so fast. think they were saying i stole something idk so i flipped out

So im like alright im a leave my bad kid pushes me out the door so i just shrugged it off so i wouldnt get jumped..

Then i realize i left my coat with my phone in it then i hear something turn around these fcukin wangsters r chasing me im like dude i dont want no drama

Didnt fight the kid cuz i knew the other one would have jumped in then i got smashed in the nose,

Sorry bad night.. anyone else have problems with stupid wangsters who think there hard.. kids had no muscle what so ever guess i got little nervous cuz there were like 4-5 and i kenw none of them..

And i dont even rememebr which block it was or house damn im pissed

No more drinking for me

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    smart move on your part.....

Ya but guess i should have stood up for myself tho and faught the white trash when he chased me and socked me in the nose

I dont act good to getting hit in the head but was afraid his boy with him would have helped him and start bootin me in the face.. cuz i would have just fake swung then shot in a dbl leg and GnPed his ass

What would everyone have done?
    Last edited by miguy82; 02-03-2008 at 03:02 PM.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Mybe you should spend more time in the MMA part of the forum and find a good ass-kicking school. One that also teaches how to dissarm a gun from close range.

At least you will be able to mash the shite out of them if it happens again.

Being big does not get you out of shit either.

Noah Steere got shot 3 times outside of a nightclub, about 10 years ago, when he refused to give a guy his wallet, and Noah is 6'6"+ and was 300 pounds at the time.

Guys with guns think they are 7ft and 350. Wigletts are the worst.

Oh if i wanted i could fight, i know how and all im a good wrestler idk also get nervous hitting someone idk y i think im an injure someone bad then i go to jail

And i do spend half my day on sherdog i been a member since 05
    Should have just armbarred his ass loljk
    Last edited by miguy82; 02-03-2008 at 03:02 PM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Id have walked... ya bound to see him on his own in the future and i bet his not as tough without his m8s behind him!

There was a case in Wales (here in the uk) of some lad leaving a club and getting chatting to a few other lads and decided to walk home with them...

They beat him to the floor and stamped on his head till he was dead and threw his body in the sea... just for £10 ($20) and a mobile fone!

We have loads of little wiggas here in the uk! but we call them chavs. Started to take over the country wich sucks!

I dont even remember wtf they look like so if i seen them i wouldnt know even
    Last edited by miguy82; 02-03-2008 at 03:01 PM.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Damn man,, that sucks,,, you should of fought back cuz no matter what u stilll would of got hit bad but at least left with some pride vs. not leaving with any.................but no point in dwelling on th past,, dont hold grudges just learn from it,, no point in feeling bad for yourself now, just remeber what happens when you dont fight back

meathead320 is offline Member
    Just get him into a situation where he is seen as the agressor, there are witnesses, then stomp him into oblivion, while screaming "I don't want to fight you".

For some reaosn witnesses remember what they hear as much as they see.

Just a suggestion.

Or go out with multiple friends yourself, other guys who you know have your bakc for incase things like that happen.

LT1
    LT1 is offline Junior Member
    it's tough to say what you should have done but the best advice i ever got from my grandad was to identify the point of no return...when you know your attacker (the antagonist in this story is always the other guy) is going to strike and then blast them...always strike first and strike hard...i recommend square in the nose as cheek bones and all around the eyes are very hard, by design, and the nose is nice and breakable and sticking way out like a target...and d@mn does it hurt...almost always brings tears...

this is not an offense...it is a smart defense...

and chances are if you lay out the first one the others will not want to follow

LT1
    i have been in a similar situation...i grabbed the biggest one and went straight down to the ground...i pinned him...while the rest started kicking the sh!t out of me i waled on his face...cover up one, punch two...they finally realized that kicking me in my very durable rib cage and "cushioned" stomach was no match for my fist drilling their buddy's head into the pavement...they stopped, picked him up and took him to the hospital...

LT1
    *by the way this is all old school stuff...the wanna bees in my background were just that...now the ones that wanna be, usually are...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO the best way to lose fight fear is to go to a boxing school. I have done MMA as well, but i would recomend for you to lose that getting hit fear is boxing. When i trained MMA, we trained at 4 places, a college for wrestling, a kickboxing place, a brazilian jiu jitsu place and boxing club. Out of all the places, i got hit more at the boxing club sparring with the regular boxers. Go get hit and trade punches with guys that CAN hit. Get your ass kicked. Then when situations arise with these PUNKS, you will almost laugh. The confidence you get from trading with good guys is priceless.Before we started really hitting up the boxing club, i still felt a inclination to not engage when situations arose, and felt like a ***** a few times. When we became regulars at the boxing place, that pretty much went away, and you feel GOOD in those sitautions.

Well, that was a few years ago and i dont train anymore, so basically i feel like a ***** in these situations again lol!
    But im serious. Boxing dude. U got the wrestling just get the hands. Kickboxings good to, but youll get hit more at a boxing club IMO.

Im over it:
    Last edited by miguy82; 02-03-2008 at 03:01 PM.

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    too many folks you did the right thing

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    If you were drunk enough to not remember what they looked like or where you were at, its probably a good thing you didn't fight them. I've been in probably 20-30 fights because I use to have a chip on my shoulder and thought I was a bad ass, almost everyone of them was when I was drinking, and the few I got in when I wasn't drinking went a lot better. Im glad to say however that I haven't been in a fight in over 2 years now, but I almost never drink anymore either. Drinking is not worth the drama that comes with it. As far as punk wanna be's go, the world is getting rough, and people don't fight with fist anymore, its guns and knives, and It doesn't matter how bad ass you are when someon shoots you. Just forget about it and move on. Be glad that you only got punched in the face.

ya wasnt sure wtf they were carrying but when i was walking out and the fcukin tool pushed me i felt even more disrepected and wanted to flip .. oh well life goes on i guess

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    But you were so much stronger than them

I guess if you were 30 lbs heavier they wouldnt have fvcked with you ...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy82 View Post

And i do spend half my day on sherdog i been a member since 05
    Should have just armbarred his ass
    LOL ... thats the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you write like a 3rd grader. i have no idea what went on. apparently you backed out of a fight.

LT1
    he also got punched in the nose

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres usually one instigator hes like bravery juice for the other guys... if they dont have guns and you just hit that kid like your trying to rip his jaw off the other 2 or 3 will probably back down...

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Forget arm bars n shit, armbarring one guy aint gonna stop his homies rucking your head off. You wanna handle more than one opponent at once get in to some CKM (Commando Krav Maga). I love MMA but the stuff you do in CKM is not allowed in any sport, thats what makes it nice... only bad thing is, you can get some serious time if you do someone over proper like!

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    I have dealt with this kind of shit before..... 10 guys and they knew where I lived. I beat on a few of them one their own and had some lads do the rest. It had to be done as they were ****ing with me every time I came out my house. In your example though I would leave it unless it carries on. I have had this kinda shit happen many many times. I live in a nice area now in another country so lucky me....

joint is offline Banned
    Good TIP!!!!.....Bite chunks of flesh from there face

Works all time..Welcome to wales

joint is offline Banned
    and you know it's all over

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    you write like a 3rd grader. i have no idea what went on. apparently you backed out of a fight.
    I was thinking more like 2nd grade cuz, wuz, wtf? I don't have my thug dictionary here at the store

Quote Originally Posted by miguy82 View Post
    Went out last night then with some kid i know from the bar,, well went to some house with wanna gangsters playing cards.. well all of a sudden i got 3 people holding me back dont remember what even happened it was so fast. think they were saying i stole something idk so i flipped out

So im like alright im a leave my bad kid pushes me out the door so i just shrugged it off so i wouldnt get jumped..

Then i realize i left my coat with my phone in it then i hear something turn around these fcukin wangsters r chasing me im like dude i dont want no drama

Didnt fight the kid cuz i knew the other one would have jumped in then i got smashed in the nose,

Sorry bad night.. anyone else have problems with stupid wangsters who think there hard.. kids had no muscle what so ever guess i got little nervous cuz there were like 4-5 and i kenw none of them..

And i dont even rememebr which block it was or house damn im pissed

No more drinking for me
    Oh fuk it, I was going to point out misspelled words and phrases but I gave up

Why is every period or comma followed by another one? You only need one

joint is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Id have walked... ya bound to see him on his own in the future and i bet his not as tough without his m8s behind him!

There was a case in Wales (here in the uk) of some lad leaving a club and getting chatting to a few other lads and decided to walk home with them...

They beat him to the floor and stamped on his head till he was dead and threw his body in the sea... just for £10 ($20) and a mobile fone!

We have loads of little wiggas here in the uk! but we call them chavs. Started to take over the country wich sucks!
    They where Hindus in cardiff

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    You did the right thing. Hopefully you got you're coat and phone back. Number one you must of been waisted to not know where you were or who the people were if you saw them again. The other guy would have jumped in. I would of just walked away and remembered his face. Next time I'd see him alone I'd just start smaching on him like the UFC before he knew what hit him. lol

joint is offline Banned
    they give u ghb?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    fighting is dumb

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sounds like you are immature to even be in such a situation like that.
    ***No source checks!!!***

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have started just throwing blows in every direction to who ever was closer. Men , women, children, it doest matter. Just start hitting people. casualties of war.

I remember a long time ago, we got into a brawl, and I didnt expect this chick to do anything, and sure a shit I was busted on the head with a bottle by this ****. Another time, this chick jumped on my friends back and started scratching him. all if fair in war.

Evaluate your area and look for weapons. you would be amazed at what you can find and hit people with in a heart beat.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    What are u talking about u f'in tool?

Did u not read it correctly? i walked away!!!!

Immature ur an idiot , if i was immature i would have stabbed , used a weapon etc and did something stupid.. to be in a situation that i didnt know was gonna occur ok fcuk stick.. maybe ur stupid and immature..
    !
    phuck you go play in traffic!

joint is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    I would have started just throwing blows in every direction to who ever was closer. Men , women, children, it doest matter. Just start hitting people. casualties of war.

I remember a long time ago, we got into a brawl, and I didnt expect this chick to do anything, and sure a shit I was busted on the head with a bottle by this ****. Another time, this chick jumped on my friends back and started scratching him. all if fair in war.

Evaluate your area and look for weapons. you would be amazed at what you can find and hit people with in a heart beat.
    LMFAO....safe as fuk

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    learn to shank

"Hey LOOK i dropped my cash loaded wallet over there"
    *STAB**STAB**STAB*

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    exactly what I was thinking. I'm a bouncer and still don't get in fights. of course I get close but I/we usually talk the guys out of it. If you are in a situation you don't like, get out of it. Eventually, you see them coming and stop putting yourself in bad situations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information