Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    you should sex her up again, and right before you nut, be like " oh (insert weird name here)!! Take it in baby!" Use a name like Gary or Joe, maybe thatll throw her off. If anything she think shes manly... good for a laugh. Or, if you have a dog or cat, you could say its name, if you wanna get rowdy. Or maybe call her mom, or even dad. haha

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    you should sex her up again, and right before you nut, be like " oh (insert weird name here)!! Take it in baby!" Use a name like Gary or Joe, maybe thatll throw her off. If anything she think shes manly... good for a laugh. Or, if you have a dog or cat, you could say its name, if you wanna get rowdy. Or maybe call her mom, or even dad. haha
    Now, this is GOOD!

Throw in a name of a different girl! And then, after you are done, do what I said earlier

You are all set!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    abstrack, gixxerboy1, taiboxa, UberSteroids, tadpoleboyy -

Thanks guys for your support, this girl is definitely not relationship material so I was really pissed about it in the first place....I just though it was really wierd. That crap has never happened to me before. We had just got done our thing and were just laying there when she busted out the Gordon thing....I said "what....did you just call me Gordan??" she was like "Sorry, him and i got into a fight because he didn't want me to hang out with you, he doesn't want me to get hurt"

I truely believe they are just friends, but then again I'm nieve....and who really cares, she's just a crazy hot lay....all that matters

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a good chance she might be messing around with both of you, and just slipped. I mean she could have been having sex with him 24 hrs before you and was just so use to screaming his name.

either way, i get to hit it, not lookin for a relationship at all now (hell I'm still technically married lol)....just a nice piece of ass

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Granted she had a few to drink but we had been together tonight for more than a few hours...and she busted out callin me "Gordon" in the middle of our "business" ya know, which is one of her best friends...this kinda freaked me out....never happened to me before....wtf..... Gordan isn't even close to my name....not even a shot in the dark... kinda like, oh for an example... calling me Greg when my real name is "seth" or something....you get the point... not even close to my name.

So i get right out of bed and just been kinda trying to figure this whole thing out for the past hour or so. I've never called a girl I was with by someone elses name, ever....

Just wonderin ya'll thoughts....help me out with this one brothers
    Maybe she meant Jeff Gordon cause you're speedy?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    "OH ROOFUS take it all!"

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    hahahaha Roofus. That a good one. Maybe Pettington, Esmerelda, Gaylord, or some other weird shit. you could even say some really weird creepy stuff, like sex offender type phrases

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Maybe she meant Jeff Gordon cause you're speedy?
    BARELY.... not trying to brag or anything....but seriously lasted 45minutes each time with her...

I have had 4 years of marriage-practice holding it back lol

She spent the night Saturday and i went about 30....after wards,,,,she called me Gordan So i got out of bedtill she fell asleep

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dizz,

We are just saying the way we belive it is. Sometimes it is better to get an opinion from someone who can see clearly.

See, you might not see it right away. But man, I hope that there is really no feelings involved. Just be careful with that, no feelings!

If you want to have to fun, cool... just don't fall for it.

Also, you said that she was fighting with her friend over hanging out with you ?! Well, there you go... friends don't fight over stuff like that. This would be more of a relationship kind of argument.

You have about 10 guys here telling you basically the same thing, so there is got to be something!

Take care man!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be pissed. After 45 mins of sex and she's relaxing in bed with you thinking about the fight she had with cheddar head earlier. WTF?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well, I'm a bit late on this one, but honestly if she meant nothing and you just got together with her for a "DNA Deposit" then who cares if she calls you "Crusty the clown" really... just give her somehting to remember your name by and move on.

If she means something to you then well... it's a bit more touchy... I'd at least consider the effects of alcohol...

Red

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I would do. Keep hitting the puss...y.

feanixco is offline Banned
    I would have said, "Yeah, you like the way Gordon does it?" and then for the rest of the night I would refer to myself as Gordon in the third person.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i cant beleive this made 3 fvckn pages

HW&DET4LIFE is offline New Member
    ok look solutions to any problems about dealing with single women are explained and answered with great detail in any song by "mac dre" or "too short" get on itunes man and do some homework

UberSteroids - good advice man, I'm already over it.....it just kinda felt wierd at the time. TRUST me, in no way do I want a relationship with this girl. I move outa state in 2 days! It is just a lay....just still felt wierd being called another dude though.....

Thanks for your response Bro

abstrack - that's what made me feel wierd and I got out of bed an signed on here!!! lol

Red Ketchup - funny shit, never even though of it that way....LOL

feanixco - LOL! make her feel all awkward

Schmidty - Just people giving thier advice man, and I appreciate it all!!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    UberSteroids - good advice man, I'm already over it.....it just kinda felt wierd at the time. TRUST me, in no way do I want a relationship with this girl. I move outa state in 2 days! It is just a lay....just still felt wierd being called another dude though.....

Thanks for your response Bro

abstrack - that's what made me feel wierd and I got out of bed an signed on here!!! lol

Red Ketchup - funny shit, never even though of it that way....LOL

feanixco - LOL! make her feel all awkward

Schmidty - Just people giving thier advice man, and I appreciate it all!!

I get no attention

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    First of all

ok, ok..second, Ive called my gf my exes name..never in bed but Ive done it. She was pissed but got over it. I woudnt make a big deal out of it.

Granted she had a few to drink but we had been together tonight for more than a few hours...and she busted out callin me "Gordon" in the middle of our "business" ya know, which is one of her best friends...this kinda freaked me out....never happened to me before....wtf..... Gordan isn't even close to my name....not even a shot in the dark... kinda like, oh for an example... calling me Greg when my real name is "seth" or something....you get the point... not even close to my name.

So i get right out of bed and just been kinda trying to figure this whole thing out for the past hour or so. I've never called a girl I was with by someone elses name, ever....

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

dude shes banging him... i know it .... you dont yell out your friends name unless you are tearing that shit up ...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    First of all

ok, ok..second, Ive called my gf my exes name..never in bed but Ive done it. She was pissed but got over it. I woudnt make a big deal out of it.
    I did that once in a fight. Lets say it didnt make that fight any better. I was just used to yelling at an ex and it just came out out of habit.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    OMG
    i got it!
    go
    "I LOVE HOW YOUR P U SS Y is sOOoooOOOo LOOSE! It helps me to go longer than i normally do!"

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I did that once in a fight. Lets say it didnt make that fight any better. I was just used to yelling at an ex and it just came out out of habit.
    happens to me too

batlin is offline Associate Member
    I personally say,.. Next time you are doing her.. Yell out Gordon... (the guy she yelled out the night befor) and see what she says.. She might ask you to join a 3 some.. and I don't mean the cool kind!
    Last edited by batlin; 02-06-2008 at 11:25 AM.

High-roller is offline Member
    When I girl said other guys name that is not good, that mean this girl may have been with this guy in the last 2 weeks, and when you drink you mind falls off the cliff, my g/f soon to be wife gets all different when she drinks, and I love the sex hours of anything.
    But I never had her says a guys name? and she been with guys before me and still drunk or not, never happen

High-roller is offline Member
    But if it is any name she would say it would be her freinds name, cause they do what they do and I wouldn't know cause I am still trying to get in on it.

But she told me and I love it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information