Thread: WOW this sucks

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member

WOW this sucks

got back in the gym today after a little time off and day 2 of my cycle and hit bench a little hard i think...my whole upper body seized up and i had to leave to lay down....one more thing...clen ...stuff is no joke i think everytime i start it it screws me wayyyyyy up even when i tapper it....right now life is no good..head aches heart pounding and shakes...on top of the fact that im slightly out of shape and now cant move my upper body...thought i was a little smarter then this...ouch my body hurts...gg

Noobie4LIFE is offline Banned
    tell me you don't play football and take clen ...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Is there a steroid question in there somewhere?

JSola is offline Associate Member
    man, how much clen u taking. I've been on and off for a while and i only get a bit of shakes if i havent eaten in a while.

solid-d is offline Member
    my question is, then why are you doing a cycle.... You gotta get yourself right first bro... Time off and just got back in the gym and already cycling. AS is like a supplement, not a wonder drug. Use it to pass threw platues bro. Dont use it cause u been out of the gym for some time.. Kinda stupid if you ask me... Your asking for trouble by the sound of this, or you just lack common sense. One or the other.. - My 2cents

Thread Information