perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

beasts holiday help

I am thinking of taking my family on holiday to USA. My son is desperate to go to the states. I would like to go somewhere where i can check out some cool gyms ect maybe bump into some pros. Any ideas on where to go. Also have any of you UK guys bought package deals to the states? Who should i use? whose cheap?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    I am thinking of taking my family on holiday to USA. My son is desperate to go to the states. I would like to go somewhere where i can check out some cool gyms ect maybe bump into some pros. Any ideas on where to go. Also have any of you UK guys bought package deals to the states? Who should i use? whose cheap?
    I'd say visit California... You can pretty much see everything America has to offer here... I'm not sure about meeting any pro's here (although I'm sure quite a few live here), but you can always head up to Venice beach and check out the Gold's Gym Arnold worked out at in his prime.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if its the gyms ur after then yeah cali and venice beach would be ur best bet like lawman said

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Vegas at the right time off year you can have lunch with them and probably catch a UFC. I Just bought a time share in the WestgateHardrock being built in Vegas. If you come to the US go to Vegas and see the MR.O........Vegas is SICK!!!!!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Agree with the others, LA county or Vegas.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Check out virgin for USA trips beast..

Went with them to NYC in 2001 with the gf and had great service from them.
    We were advised by the travel agent (who we knew) to contact them direct and push them to sort out other deals like hotel and car rentals for us.. id say we got 20% off asking prices over all.

Might be a little more £££ for the flight though, but you can work back a lot more through deals.
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-04-2008 at 09:54 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    def not texas..lol sssssuuuuuuuxxxxxxxx

Well looks like ill be booking my family for a couple of weeks in vegas for The O. If anyone has any good advice on where to stay and what to do that would be great. I was thinking of staying at the circus circus but im open to ideas. Also where good to train?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Doesn't your son want to see disney world?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay are both great places for families with a lot of stuff to do right on site. Their pools are both nice but they are towards the end of the strip so you're farther from everything. I've also stayed at the Luxor which is the pyramid hotel and even though it's slightly older or out of date we still had a great room, service, pool and cheap drinks. To be honest, you really can't go wrong when picking a hotel on the strip if you choose within the top 10 rated hotels. Depending on how old your boy is take him to Circus Circus, I'm sure he would love it if he's younger. I didn't train when I've been there besides using shitty hotel gyms for a little cardio.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Wherever you go, it will be a great deal with the price of our american pesos.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just came back from Vegas today I stayed at the Palazzo it was so nice, beautiful rooms, I rolled the dice with Vince Young, bumped into Jay Z and Puff Daddy in Jay's club 40 40 downstairs and I ended up having my rooms free. Vegas was really overwhelming the first time, each hotel is like its own little city and the women were UNREAL. Vegas is great but I'm not sure about it being a family vacation spot, how old is your kid? Unless you get him an ID saying Nick Papageorgio it may get a little boring for kids. Cali is a great choice like mentioned I've been there many times and there is something there for everyone.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    I'd say visit California... You can pretty much see everything America has to offer here... I'm not sure about meeting any pro's here (although I'm sure quite a few live here), but you can always head up to Venice beach and check out the Gold's Gym Arnold worked out at in his prime.
    Lol. No.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Well looks like ill be booking my family for a couple of weeks in vegas for The O. If anyone has any good advice on where to stay and what to do that would be great. I was thinking of staying at the circus circus but im open to ideas. Also where good to train?
    Never stay at circus Circus....Never!!!

my step son is 15. he likes shopping for clothes. and girls....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    my step son is 15. he likes shopping for clothes. and girls....
    I went to Vegas last year for a Sales Conference. What a blast that place is. Dude you have got to go there. You can shop for girls but damn its expensive. There are awesome shows, cheap alcohol and food. Its just an all round great place.

BG
    Hey PB, with the kids age being only 15, Orlando is the place for you. My time share is based there, thats actually where I bought it. Ill hit you up in private, I can get you a great deal, just need to know how long your coming for and what part of the season. You will be less then 5 miles from Disney, Bush Gardens and Sea World. Ill hit you up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Come to Oklahoma..
    we have buffaloo.. teepees.. indians.. lots of open land to shoot things, HELL we even have cable.~

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to Vegas for two weeks. Stayed at the Alladin and had a blast. Bought me a Carmen Electra for $500 and damm that was the best Ass i've had. I might go back this year and get me a Beyonce or Jessica Alba this year.
    Vegas will probably be good for you, just heads up right now. There's alot of adult nude pictures and this of that nature that you're step son might see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I went to Vegas for two weeks. Stayed at the Alladin and had a blast. Bought me a Carmen Electra for $500 and damm that was the best Ass i've had. I might go back this year and get me a Beyonce or Jessica Alba this year.
    Vegas will probably be good for you, just heads up right now. There's alot of adult nude pictures and this of that nature that you're step son might see.
    They have look alikes or something?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    Come to Oklahoma..
    we have buffaloo.. teepees.. indians.. lots of open land to shoot things, HELL we even have cable.~

OMG!

california...eeh, wouldn't waste my money. Lived there.... If your kids 15, i say disney world in florida, seattle (washington state), or vegas

...or oklahoma lol

Hmm not sure what to do now. Is there any cool gyms in orlando or anything else BB related? I was hoping to combine a family holiday with some bodybuilding stuff. Looks like it could be hard if vegas is no fun for 15 yr olds....

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Come to Oklahoma..
    Hey,...ya'll got one of them Wal-Mart stores yet?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncogneato View Post
    Hey,...ya'll got one of them Wal-Mart stores yet?
    we gots 2!

Blog Entries
    we gots 2!

Pshhhhh...we got Super Wall-Marts in Michigan!

BG
    Hmm not sure what to do now. Is there any cool gyms in orlando or anything else BB related? I was hoping to combine a family holiday with some bodybuilding stuff. Looks like it could be hard if vegas is no fun for 15 yr olds....
    Sure Florida has some nice outdoor gyms (at the right time of year) plus a fair drive and you have Miami. Im going to get my book out a check prices, Ill pm you tomorrow. Actualy pm me how long and when you want to come out?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to Cali, walk around Bevery Hills and see all the shops and malls with your step son then go to Venice beach to check out the bodybuilding scene, go to the beaches in Manhattan and Hermosa its fun walking around and seeing all the girls. Tons of good places to eat and the weather is great.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i stayed at the Wynn recently - check it out www.wynnlasvegas.com

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    actually the website doesn't do it justice but vegas is indeed a great time bro.

Thread Information