UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

Strategic bomber undetected!

Man, I was reading up on this US investigation of fully armed Russian supersonic bomber crossing US Airspace undetected.

They were investigating why this plane was even there and why none of the radars could detect it - they said it was for training purposes.

I think this is not the first time it happened! I remembere there was once instance back in 2006.

Anyone heard anything about that? I wonder whatever happened with this...

I was also reading about this plane too. Pretty crazy!

The variable-geometry plane. It is the heaviest bomber ever built. But not only that makes it so dangerous.
    Even beeing so damn big, it's max speed is 1400mph, which is faster than US Raptor interceptor and German Typhoon. Also, crazy scrambler radars and some other hi tech crap makes it hard to detect - in this case - undetectable.
    Man, it is loaded with 6 warheads.

They have about 40 of them right now and active.

So that's about 240 nukes which can be delivered at blazing speeds without even knowing it's comming.

All these countires man, they get ready with their military equipment as if they we're going to WAR! All I know, if there was a WAR between two powerfull countires... there will be no survivers.

PEACE
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-05-2008 at 10:26 AM.

Thread Information