feanixco is offline Banned

Just did my first shot.....

1st shot into my glute and let me tell you that I couldn't feel a thing. I seriously didn't feel it go in. I have a fairly high threshold of pain but come on I expected a lot worse than it was. Well that was my little story.....I felt like I had to tell someone and I am sure as hell not going to tell any of my friends or co-workers so you guy have to listen to me.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    It has nothing to do with with a "high threshold of pain" because it really doesn't hurt at all. Now if you could take a knife to the gut, gettin' your arm snapped in half, or a gun shot to the knee cap, and walk away with a smile on your face, well, then maybe I'd agree with you. It's just a prick and a poke at the end of the day man. But congrats anyway on winning the mental challenge, because that's all it really is. After the first shot, they're all easy. Not so with the gun shot to the knee cap, know what I mean?!

I hear ya, I have snapped my right arm twice and fractured my sternum before but trust me I wasn't smiling either of those instances.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the dark side

welcome to the dark side
    ha-ha thanks!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    just wait till like your fourth or fifth. By then i wished i had done prop so i could do it ED. Hell maby even suspension 3 x day. Well maby not suspension.

Empowering isnt it.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait till you develop scar tissue and try injecting, not fun.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bd View Post
    It has nothing to do with with a "high threshold of pain" because it really doesn't hurt at all. Now if you could take a knife to the gut, gettin' your arm snapped in half, or a gun shot to the knee cap, and walk away with a smile on your face, well, then maybe I'd agree with you. It's just a prick and a poke at the end of the day man. But congrats anyway on winning the mental challenge, because that's all it really is. After the first shot, they're all easy. Not so with the gun shot to the knee cap, know what I mean?!
    wow thats deep man...

Thread Information