DIESELPWR is offline Member

tried out for gladiators today

i tried out for gladiators today at crunch fitness in manhatten.. was waiting out there forever.. got out kind of early tho.. i was number 83..there were thousands of people there and it was freezing cold.. werent too many big guys there tho..i was 1 of the bigger guys other than the guys coming in from agencies to try out to be gladiators.. there was a women thats the top ranked womens mma fighter in the country who wants to fite gina carano(crush) but she says crush's agents are ducking her so shes going after her this way.. she was a few people in front of me in line... it was a pretty cool experience overall tho... did any one else try out?

feanixco is offline Banned
    That pretty cool. What did they have you do?

well mostly it was stand in the freezing cold and rain lol but then u go in and they have you do as many pull ups as u can in 30 seconds.. after that they make you do squat thrusts or blurpies whatever you wanna call them... where u squat and kick into a push up and stand back up.. had to do as many of those as you could in 30 seconds and then after that u had to do karaokes or whatever u wanna call them in a ladder on the ground 1 way down and back where u put ur 1 leg in front and then switch it to behind or whatever running sideways... after that u had to run suicides.. there is no rest in between and the suicides kill ya at the end especially because of the transition from the cold u were in for so long.. kinda kills your breathing.. but i think i did reallly well... we will see

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    you were one of the bigger ones ..... interesting ....

hope your one it man.. .

well the only people on the show this current season were like 170 or so and that 1 guy that weighed 205.. and i weigh around 220 or so

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Fuc I didnt know about it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    my buddy tried out last time they were here.......made it thru round 2 then got cut....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    well mostly it was stand in the freezing cold and rain lol but then u go in and they have you do as many pull ups as u can in 30 seconds.. after that they make you do squat thrusts or blurpies whatever you wanna call them... where u squat and kick into a push up and stand back up.. had to do as many of those as you could in 30 seconds and then after that u had to do karaokes or whatever u wanna call them in a ladder on the ground 1 way down and back where u put ur 1 leg in front and then switch it to behind or whatever running sideways... after that u had to run suicides.. there is no rest in between and the suicides kill ya at the end especially because of the transition from the cold u were in for so long.. kinda kills your breathing.. but i think i did reallly well... we will see
    The point of all this is....
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro. What Crunch was it at ? 2 ave and 58th?

Thread Information