Thread: I Hate

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

I Hate

how people say health freak

ev1 labels me as one, which i personally take as a compliment. but 2nite it just got so ****ing annoying.
    "oh you got muscles, must be a health freak"

its never, "oh you must eat good and take great care of yourself..good job"
    they always have to throw in that "freak".....****ing fatties!

Thats whats wrong with America, your considered a "freak" to be healthy....

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats wrong wit america u asked. hmmm where do i begin.............

bigt10 is offline Member
    lol ya man i love how people are like omg your a freak.

they just make crazy assumptions do it to them for fun.

be like omg you guys are such freaks for watching tv all night and eating macdonalds and twinkies all day.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    whats wrong wit america u asked. hmmm where do i begin.............
    lol im not asking, I know

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

ev1 labels me as one, which i personally take as a compliment. but 2nite it just got so ****ing annoying.

i feel the same way, when i was a kid all the fat kids got picked on, now if you eat healthy and exercise you are the minority and people will make fun of you

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    i feel the same way, when i was a kid all the fat kids got picked on, now if you eat healthy and exercise you are the minority and people will make fun of you
    Misery loves company

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

iit does get really annoying. Especally when at a party n im not drinkn "hes a freak"... it makes me furious

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    its ****ing annoying as hell........no, i am not a health freak.....I eat large amounts of protein and move heavy slag iron, while taking precaustions to keep my bodyfat at bay.....holding super human amounts of muscle mass is not the most healthy thing in the world......extreme eating might not be the greatest thing in the world....so their fatty

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I hate when I get it from servers at restaurants because I don't usually order anything of their menu I'll just get a couple grilled chicken breasts and veggies.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's nice when ppl notice and comment on your shape when your not wearing a muscle shirt or trying to show it in anyway. Also I try to down play the whole health and getting in shape thing when around others not like minded. Ppl just wanna bring ya down when ther'er not at your level and don't care about health and appearance.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    It goes both ways. Some people say its an obsession. I read a quote a long time ago, I think on here, goes something like: obsession is a word lazy people use to describe the dedicated. I completely agree with it. Sometimes people will comment/joke about how I eat a shit-ton of chicken all day, but other times when nobody else is around, they are asking how to gain more muscle, lose fat, etc etc. I'm pretty used to it now.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac View Post
    It goes both ways. Some people say its an obsession. I read a quote a long time ago, I think on here, goes something like: obsession is a word lazy people use to describe the dedicated. I completely agree with it. Sometimes people will comment/joke about how I eat a shit-ton of chicken all day, but other times when nobody else is around, they are asking how to gain more muscle, lose fat, etc etc. I'm pretty used to it now.
    ****en awesome quote.....I think swolecat said it

obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

and

the will to change must be stroner than the will to stay the same

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac View Post
    Excellent quote .... I must use it sometime

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    iit does get really annoying. Especally when at a party n im not drinkn "hes a freak"... it makes me furious
    yep hate that too. i always give them a bullshit story that im on medication and my doctor told me not to drink while im on

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

i luv calling people on there shit so my reply with a smile would be..FREAK?does that mean im doing something u cant?im not sure what u mean by freak.Hahahah watch them scramble as they try to defend or explain there words lol

the look of shock when they try to come up with something that isnt as insulting is priceless

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Derogatory statements like this are the universal way for the weak to belittle the dedicated,it's a defense mechanism for those who have nothing else better to do when someone walks in the room getting more attention then them.

For instance the secratery at my job saw me drop close to 30 lbs in 3 months and her first reaction to this was what steroids are you on?Of course this is coming from a female that has a physique similiar to a mouth full of chewed bubble gum.So I just took the high road as usual and said "What ever helps you sleep at night"you have yourself a great day.

People like this is what the world could do without.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Derogatory statements like this are the universal way for the weak to belittle the dedicated,it's a defense mechanism for those who have nothing else better to do when someone walks in the room getting more attention then them.

For instance the secratery at my job saw me drop close to 30 lbs in 3 months and her first reaction to this was what steroids are you on?Of course this is coming from a female that has a physique similiar to a mouth full of chewed bubble gum.So I just took the high road as usual and said "What ever helps you sleep at night"you have yourself a great day.
    People like this is what the world could do without.
    Im gona start sayn that we people say shit2me or my friends give me shit bout roids

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    What pisses me off is that I know when Im not around they all like to make snide shitty little comments about me juicin. I wonder if any of them ever say, "wow, he must really be dedicated. He must spend hours and hours at the gym. I bet he went to college and spent thousnads of dollars and hours on educating himself. I wish I were that dedicated to something."

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    they need to make up an excuse to why they can't dedicate to being healthy, so they tell themselves that YOU are the one who's ****ed up. if i had a big blue rubber dick i would shove it up every one of their asses. what?

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man,

I am getting ready for my 1st cycle and I want to keep it as quiet as possible.

I told my best buddy, he is lifting but just to stay in shape and be firm and he said not to do it or he will be really disapointed.

One other buddy of mine that we used to lift together said not to take it. If I will I am a cheater.

I also asked couple of girl friends, they said what do I need it for? If I do it, they wont talk to me.

Damn.... this is crazy.

I know I wont be able to lie about this. It will show, I mean I wont stop untill I get to 260 Lbs 6% (258 @ 17% right now). I know most of the people will be looking different at me. Even my best buddy probably. Some probably will turn their backs at me as it is huge deal to them. Most will talk shit and say the well known "nah, he just took steroids , went the easy way...he is a cheater".

The biggest one that drives me f%$#^ crazy is when some dude tries to explain "see, this is really easy, I could do it too, if I take it then I will look just like him". Looking at the guy and he is about 150 Lbs.

Oh well... make all excuses you want...

People will never understand as they don't know NOTHING about it. They will rather put me down than try to understand or even listen.
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-11-2008 at 11:16 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if they are calling you "health freak" then you need to get bigger.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    lol..... tai arent you a health freak ... ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i havnt been asked or told im a health freak since i have been over 240lbs 3yrs ago.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    if they are calling you "health freak" then you need to get bigger.
    Enough steroids can achieve both. Size and high blood pressure.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    yea. ive gotten this a lot. It just helps people who feel bad about themselves feel better, because they hope to relate with someone else in the room who practices similar habits as them. So they dont feel left out, or the minority. But who fuqn cares. I get the roid question, and just say im on the atkins diet

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get this! I actually had some friends that I used to use drugs with. After I cleaned up and started working out for a while and had been away from that whole scene, word got to them that I was juicing and these people had a the nerve to try to run an intervention on me while they are all nodding out on dope!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    Get this! I actually had some friends that I used to use drugs with. After I cleaned up and started working out for a while and had been away from that whole scene, word got to them that I was juicing and these people had a the nerve to try to run an intervention on me while they are all nodding out on dope!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHA! I got some stupid fvckn friends that tryed2do the exact same thing

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    no shit. Few my friends are dropping hints about steroids when wed go to the gym, and be like man id never do that shit. But they have no problems getting all yacked out every weekend, and some weekdays. Just goes to show you how the public views steroids vs. hard drugs

Thread Information