Thread: PO Box Question

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member

PO Box Question

Does anyone know if you have a PO Box and you get something sent registered mail so it requires a signature...... Do you have to sign for it if it goes to a PO Box?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You sign a paper giving them permission to sign for packs.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yes you do, they hold the package and put a paper in your box telling you they have it, you go to the counter and they have you sign for it then give you the package. Mine also had me show id, but I don't know if that's typical or not.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh excuse me. I only know that a box at a private mail center does the signing if you request them to.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Oh excuse me. I only know that a box at a private mail center does the signing if you request them to.
    It's cool, we posted at the same time. I was just talking about my local post office, I think we are both right.

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member
    Ok.... So how safe is it to have something sent registered mail and going to sign for it? My girlfriend is getting the PO Box in her name but I don't want her to get in trouble..... I've been getting about a package a week so I want it sent registered mail I just don't wanna get into any trouble.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger View Post
    Ok.... So how safe is it to have something sent registered mail and going to sign for it? My girlfriend is getting the PO Box in her name but I don't want her to get in trouble..... I've been getting about a package a week so I want it sent registered mail I just don't wanna get into any trouble.
    If they know whats in the pack and your caught, signing or not signing isnt gonig to make a difference. If the pack requires a signature. The center or agent will sign for it from the postman. But you will have to sign to get it from them. They are going to make you that way it covers them that it was picked up

Thread Information