Thread: What the F ....

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

What the F ....

Alright,

http://evancentopani.com/gallery/dis...album=35&pos=3

How the F do you get arms and body like that?

I mean, I know....
    EXTREME DIET
    EXTREME LIFTING
    DEDICATION
    GEAR
    LOT OF TIME SPENT DOING ALL THIS...

But what the F.... I don't know man...

I am getting pretty upset here... I am 6'3 261 with %17 bulking.

When I cut down I will be about 215-220. So I am missing about 40Lbs of muscle... how the hell ma I gonna get all this muscle?

I just turned 25 month ago... at this pace.. I am not gonna get there till I am damn 50...

I never used steroids .. I know they are extremely potent...
    But it just seems like... all this progress naturally take for EVER to get some decent gains... and to get to this level like these guys? Seems not even possible...

Well, it is .. without the gear... but will this really speed it up SO MUCH?!

Well sure it can.

I just don't know if I can even get this big?! I don't know anymore..

I feel as I will run out of life to do it !!!

I need some pat on the back...and someone to smack me in the face.. I don't know what is going on right now...
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-10-2008 at 09:26 PM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno about a smack but i can give u a kick

let me tell u straight up, natty sucks. its like u said it takes forever to get any results. i dont wanna encourage anyone to use steroids but the shit is like whoa.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    So u say u never juiced but ur name is ubersteroid????? why not juice?????

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    So u say u never juiced but ur name is ubersteroid????? why not juice?????
    Because when I joined this site for the first time back in 2005 I didn't know damn crap about them. But I already knew I wanna take them.

So, all this time I spent on learning about the steroids I want to take which is Test E. Also DIET and Great workout plan that works for me.

I also wanted to max out natty as much as I can...

I think I am in good position to start cycling...

I plan on cutting down to 12% by Fall of this year...and then start it...

I always wanted to be big... much bigger then avarage...

There is a risk, of side effects I know. I will be smart about usage though and I hope my body will react good to it. I am willing to take the risk...

Won't be avarage joe... NO WAY.

260 Lbs 8% is my Ultimate goal.
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-10-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post
    Because when I joined this site for the first time back in 2005 I didn't know damn crap about them. But I already knew I wanna take them.

So, all this time I spent on learning about the steroids I want to take which is Test E. Also DIET and Great workout plan that works for me.

There is a risk, of side effects I know. I will be smart about usage though and I hope my body will react good to it. I am willing to take the risk...

at least ur smart about it.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Many people say that your first cylce should be a bulker as the first time your body is experienced to these high test levels you can add a ton of size.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    he must have a pharmacy at home.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    he must have a pharmacy at home.
    No sh!t right?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Excellent attitude. It seems we have been inundated lately with new members who have never dieted properly, trained properly, or researched at all about steroids or pct, but they want to jump on a cycle today. If we tell them not to or to do some research then they get all pissy about it and throw a tantrum. I wish everyone had your attitude.

sorel_C is offline Member
    your aalready ahead of the hurd,, you got a training plan thats solid and a diet plan( i assume since youve been researching for a while),, when you do decide to take it to the next level,,you''ll defebtilly be pleased with yourr results

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    your aalready ahead of the hurd,, you got a training plan thats solid and a diet plan( i assume since youve been researching for a while),, when you do decide to take it to the next level,,you''ll defebtilly be pleased with yourr results
    I plan for right around August of this year.

I still need to get my supplies and Test itself.

Thanks for the comments!

Yeah, I can't wait. I am really getting excited about this.

I never thought I could be hitting such weight levels (I was 196 @ 22% 6 years ago having hard times benching 135lbs). Maybe I do chave a chance to be one of the really BIG guys!

With all the good stuff I hear about Test, who knows
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-11-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    One word " GENETICS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    One word " GENETICS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got that one right Boss.

I guess it will be the ultimate test for it! Will see what I am made out of...

bigt10 is offline Member
    lol ask evan how much gear he runs a week.

those guys have everything down perfect, diet, training, and AAS, along with awsome genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    lol ask evan how much gear he runs a week.

those guys have everything down perfect, diet, training, and AAS, along with awsome genetics.
    No kidding...

These guys probably use more roids than I drink water everyday!!!

Do they hire these pro trainers? Wonder how much they get paid.. shit load I assume.

Well f$%^, so you are saying that it is not possible to train without the Pro trainer to get this BIG?

I think if you got your sh!t straight to the dot then I think it is all about the genetics.

What kind of geneteics are we talking about?! I guess only one way to find out!

If I put on 20 lbs of muscle first cycle do I have good genetics?

Is there any definition for GOOD GENETICS!? I hear this sh!t all the time... and every time people just make it seem as it is almost impossible to have...

Well is it?
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Signs of good genetics:

- If you were already moderately or very muscular before ever lifting a weight
    - If you have large, lengthy, and full muscle bellies
    - If your muscle insertions are very low
    - If you put on muscle very easily and quickly when you do everything properly (prior to using steroids )

bigt10 is offline Member
    No kidding...

These guys probably use more roids than I drink water everyday!!!

Do they hire these pro trainers? Wonder how much they get paid.. shit load I assume.

Well f$%^, so you are saying that it is not possible to train without the Pro trainer to get this BIG?

I think if you got your sh!t straight to the dot then I think it is all about the genetics.

What kind of geneteics are we talking about?! I guess only one way to find out!

If I put on 20 lbs of muscle first cycle do I have good genetics?

Is there any definition for GOOD GENETICS!? I hear this sh!t all the time... and every time people just make it seem as it is almost impossible to have...

Well is it?
    wellpeople say AAS isnt a goodly drug. i agree to a bit bro.

Hey remeber evan centopani has been lifting since he is a kid, he is also sponsored by Muscular development, meaning he is getting top of the line training and diet.

These guys i doubt work out with trainers, they are taught what to do and work out hard.

I am sure they dont have to buy their gear either, esepcially these yonung kids like Heath, Brewer, Centopani.

Also evan is being brought up by dave palumbo the supposed nutrition expert

One more thing to remember im sure many pro's, not all, but some of these big guys when there is this much money and they have futures on the line these guys dont care about PCT, nor would i if i was a body builder i would try to get big then when i quit who cares when i can get some rich anti-aging clinic to prescribe me 300 mg of testosterone a week and im still better of than having natural levels later on.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    i dunno about a smack but i can give u a kick

let me tell u straight up, natty sucks. its like u said it takes forever to get any results. i dont wanna encourage anyone to use steroids but the shit is like whoa.
    natural may not be the fastest way to gain muscle but atleast you can say you have all the muscle you have without any drug aiding your way.. drugs are poison, i know this is a steroid forum but i learned everything from this forum which is why i am at where i am today, without this website i wouldn't be close to where i am. (im still small and have much room for improvement) but i am a hell of a lot better then where i was a year ago. at first after reading everyone's posts i was interested in anabolic steroids and at times even though about a cycle, but then i realized that i would be mentally dependant on it so i don't think AAS is for me

you may want to think about it Uber, will you want to train off cycle? when will you stop cycling? i see a lot of posts here for people saying they want more and more gear! good luck be responsible

Amazing posts fellas, I do agree with you.

Thanks for the info Atomini.

Will I want to train off cycle?
    Yes. I want to train all the time, even when I'm in pain or sick.

When will I stop cycling?
    If my first cycle will go well and if I will decide if it is worth it or not, then probably I would do 3-4 total of cycles.

If I could get to 245-250 with 6%BF one day, I would be really happy.

If the Test combined with really good diet and extremely intense training plus 100% dedication to it would give me 30-40 lbs of muscle over next 3 years - I will be there.

Then, just fine tuning to make it fairly proportional.

Will find out

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    natural may not be the fastest way to gain muscle but atleast you can say you have all the muscle you have without any drug aiding your way.. drugs are poison, i know this is a steroid forum but i learned everything from this forum which is why i am at where i am today, without this website i wouldn't be close to where i am. (im still small and have much room for improvement) but i am a hell of a lot better then where i was a year ago. at first after reading everyone's posts i was interested in anabolic steroids and at times even though about a cycle, but then i realized that i would be mentally dependant on it so i don't think AAS is for me

you may want to think about it Uber, will you want to train off cycle? when will you stop cycling? i see a lot of posts here for people saying they want more and more gear! good luck be responsible

I can't believe how wrong you are. You, just like the rest of mainstream North American culture, has been completely brainwashed about drugs and what the definition and meaning of the word DRUG really is. I can't believe people equate drugs with poison. People on this continent have been brainwashed into thinking that the word 'drug' means something illicit, dangerous, illegal, harmful, bad for you, etc. THAT COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!! 'Drugs' and 'poisons' are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Look in your dictionary at the definition of the word drug:

-noun
    1. Pharmacology. a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being

Dictionary definition of the word poison:

-noun
    1. a substance with an inherent property that tends to destroy life or impair health.
    2. something harmful or pernicious, as to happiness or well-being.

Drugs are substances that are, dare I say, GOOD THINGS! They are here to actually serve a helpful purpose and are designed to help and aid people. Poisons are the exact OPPOSITE! Poisons are designed to KILL.

This society we live in is fvcked up. They've been brainwashed to think drugs = poisons...
    Last edited by Atomini; 02-12-2008 at 10:45 AM.

yamaha145 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I can't believe how wrong you are. You, just like the rest of mainstream North American culture, has been completely brainwashed about drugs and what the definition and meaning of the word DRUG really is. I can't believe people equate drugs with poison. People on this continent have been brainwashed into thinking that the word 'drug' means something illicit, dangerous, illegal, harmful, bad for you, etc. THAT COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!! 'Drugs' and 'poisons' are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Look in your dictionary at the definition of the word drug:

-noun
    1. Pharmacology. a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being

Dictionary definition of the word poison:

-noun
    1. a substance with an inherent property that tends to destroy life or impair health.
    2. something harmful or pernicious, as to happiness or well-being.

Drugs are substances that are, dare I say, GOOD THINGS! They are here to actually serve a helpful purpose and are designed to help and aid people. Poisons are the exact OPPOSITE! Poisons are designed to KILL.

This society we live in is fvcked up. They've been brainwashed to think drugs = poisons...

Oh shit son! you just got served!

sphincter is offline Member
    all I'm saying is this: Great attitude and resapect for the gear bro!! and if I was 6'3" 260 and NATURAL!! I'd be all over a test/tren /deca combo and rock some 300lb bad-assedness all over the place!!!!

Thread Information