thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation Show me your papers please!!..Checkpoints on American highways (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-yl4xxMzVg

Your papers, show me your papers please. This is a great video showing the Guistappo, I mean Homeland Security that has a checkpoint on a United States Highway. This is a clear violation of the 4th Amendment. I love our "Democracy".....

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Am i being detained Ma'am? Am i free to go Ma'am?
    You are free to go sir, leave our check point immediatley

what was the point in that at all???

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Am i being detained Ma'am? Am i free to go Ma'am?
    You are free to go sir, leave our check point immediatley

what was the point in that at all???
    It's called a show of force. The point is to intimidate citizens into compliance. They have no legal ground what so ever on which to stand, according to the 4th Amendment and a hundred years of case law and Supreme Court decisions. However, police officers are allowed to use intimidation tactics in order to "trick" people into providing them with information such as their license or other incriminating info. Local police officers use it often on LEGITIMATE car stops, in order to find small amounts of drugs, and other illegal contraband. However, the way it is being used in this context is bordering on unconstitutional.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    who is this guy?

he said they clearly know who i am. i dont know him

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Can't wait until someone posts that they are ok with this because we are safer post 9/11. hahaha I can hear it now "They are just doing it to keep us safe".

Dept. Homeland Security = Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo)
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 02-11-2008 at 07:17 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Here he was stopped on January 20th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL0WRbPHPNo

Words to live by IMO:

Always ask... "WHY AM I BEING STOPPED OFFICER?" "AM I BEING DETAINED?" "AM I FREE TO GO?" Those are the only things you should say to these LAWBREAKERS. NOTHING MORE

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

Can't wait until someone posts that they are ok with this because we are safer post 9/11. hahaha I can hear it now "They are just doing it to keep us safe".

Dept. Homeland Security = Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo)
    I am OK with this because we are safer post 9/11. For God sake, they are just doing it to keep us safe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssds_UUGWoA

I liek how the "officer" tells him. "We have been to the Academy and we know the law"

And another...

I liek how the "officer" tells him. "We have been to the Academy and we know the law"

Studying for an exam and just came across this passage, and I think you will definately appreciate it Murilo...

"The rise of Nazi rule in Germany in the 1930s, for example, was preceded by devastating hyperinflation that wiped out the savings of the middle class.When members of the middle class believe that economic insecurity, rather than those who hold political power, is the greatest threat to their wealth, they may become the greatest supporters of authoritarianism or totalitarianism."

Essentials of Comparative Politics. 2nd Ed. O'Neil, Patrick H.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    And another...

uuuuhhhh....lets be real......you think these people werent assholes before whatever administration you dont like came into office? Thats why these people are cops, they boss people around because they have lived inadequate lives......9/10 cops = asshole that is just unhappy with themselves and seeking retribution. Put anyone you want in office, and it wont be the hippy police pulling you over, it will be these same pricks.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i aint got no problem with the check points . we got DWI check points and insurance papers checks too.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-yl4xxMzVg

Your papers, show me your papers please. This is a great video showing the Guistappo, I mean Homeland Security that has a checkpoint on a United States Highway. This is a clear violation of the 4th Amendment. I love our "Democracy".....

what makes you think we live in a democracy?? USA hasn't been a democracy in a long time..

why don't they deport illegal aliens when they find them?? hmmm
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahah.. i just watched the whole video.. he is correct, but i support them stopping people in an attempt to stop the flow of illegal aliens into the USA..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    hahah.. i just watched the whole video.. he is correct, but i support them stopping people in an attempt to stop the flow of illegal aliens into the USA..
    Why? Thats the equivalent to applying a band-aid to a gunshot wound. That man power should be on the border stopping people proactively, not reactively. It's in inadequate solution to a large problem. Our government is considered a form of liberal Democracy. Of course everyone knows we are a Republic, based off the late Roman empires form of Democracy where representatives were appointed for the people. Anyway... the point is the direction of the country into a police state.

Last time I checked America was a "Constitutional Republic" and NOT a farce known as Democracy.

Truly shows you the brainwashing, I was there too. If anyone would of asked me what type of gov't America is, I would have replied "Democracy". I'm glad I know better now, hopefully more will realise this and start studying and then realise the same.

Kinda funny they make us think we are a Democracy yet our Pledge of Allegiance states "And to the Republic for which it stands one nation under god" haha

Then again, that pledge doesn't mean shit anymore. I mean god forbid you live in America and show allegiance.

****ing pisses me off just typing that.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    A Democracy means a majority rule correct?

A Lynch mob is a democracy.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who was the guy on the video talking?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Both videos are really good. To bad that are rights are have been taken advantage off slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Both videos are really good. To bad that are rights are have been taken advantage off slowly.
    It's nothing more than the basic "boiling frog" theory.

They cannot do it all at one time, they must create a series of events and adjust the law to have the illusion of protection and safety all the while robbing the masses of their rights.

When these "Elite" set out, their plan was to gain domincance over the entire globe no matter how long it takes. The same families will remain in the "Elite" circle so time was of no importance to them, only thing impoortant for them was to pass it on from generation to generation.

You cannot simply take the Constitution and burn it in one day, what you do is slowly chip away at it and over time it will be gone all the while the masses will follow right along.

Stop and think about all the lost civil liberties caused by 9/11..wire tapping of citizens, habeus chorpus has been suspended etc..

They use a "event" to stage their reasons for "change"...

Thread Information