daem is offline Anabolic Member

unobtainable girls...

have you ever fallen victim to going for a girl that is out of your league?

doesn't happen to me often at all because i don't consider most girls in MY league, however one or two always comes around that intrigue me for that very reason.

this girl who lives relatively close to me is a complete snobby bitch who gets whatever she wants, treats people like shit, and feels everyone deserves to give it to her.

she dated a reds baseball player as her last ex-bf, and that just makes it impossible right there because i can't hold a candle in the wind to someone like that.

that is why this girl actually interests me, however she is way too conceited for anything more than a good fuck.

why do all the gorgeous ones have the ridiculously high maintenance past that noone can ever live up to regardless of how attractive/wealthy one is.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't want a girl like that. You will spend your whole life trying to make her happy and in reality no one can. I wouldn't give her any attention at all.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That kinda girl is looking for a asshole to treat her like shit.Also if she is that picky about guys, a good guess is she don't fuck much. So she would be dead in the bed. I would put money on it that she don't give head.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    ive never had a problem with girls like that. i guess im more from the ron jeremy school of thought, if you cant fuck a ten, why not fuck five twos?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No i know my place hehe

Seriusly those mind blowing playmate kind of girls are (as you said) high maintenance and i think you need more money then any of us will ever have to get them probly a ferrari too...

I dont want a girl like that, you hafto beat the shit out of every guy trying to hit on her and they get fucking spoiled.
    Ill rather have a good looking girl with a god job that takes care of me while im lying in the pool with a sixpack (in my hand!) hahaha

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Ya fuck the high maitnance ones. I'm with lordblitz she prob. dosn't fuck much and if you do get in those panties about $500 later the bitch won't give head! Its always about pleasing them...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say that there is something to be said for the intrigue factor here though. Simply because they are so unobtainable, one feels compelled to "try"...a twist on the forbidden fruit logic. I would suspect that the very same thing that drives members here to break past their genetic limits would also play a role in most of us applying that same tenacity to one or more aspects of our lives as well. For daem, and myself as well, a girl that we supposedly "can't have" we then want to have, solely for that reason. I've taken more than a few faceplants in the process, but did manage to land one such girl...and you are all correct...very high maintenance, very demanding, but it had to be done to satisfy my curiosity.

As a sidenote, I suspect that more of these girls than we suspect are fairly obtainable, as, in my experiences with female friends (and for some reason I've always had more female friends than male because I got sick very early of the male super-competitiveness that seemed so perpetual) "PGS" (pretty girl syndrome) is a VERY real affliction indeed.

Oh, and I've also got a quick oral sex theory that may be of interest to some:

The proclivity of a girl to offer up said sexual act exists in a directly inverse relationship with her parents' wealth (there are, of course, exceptions). Accordingly, if she was raised very wealthy, the chances of receiving said act are slim to none, if raised relatively poor...HOLD ON! I can not stress enough the term "raised", meaning the formative years of say 10-13 or so (give or take). So, if a girl grew up wealthy but somehow fell from grace, she will still hold herself above said act...the converse is true as well. Again, exceptions abound, but "research" has shown this to be fairly accurate....at least in my part of the country.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Oh, and I've also got a quick oral sex theory that may be of interest to some:

The proclivity of a girl to offer up said sexual act exists in a directly inverse relationship with her parents' wealth (there are, of course, exceptions). Accordingly, if she was raised very wealthy, the chances of receiving said act are slim to none, if raised relatively poor...HOLD ON! I can not stress enough the term "raised", meaning the formative years of say 10-13 or so (give or take). So, if a girl grew up wealthy but somehow fell from grace, she will still hold herself above said act...the converse is true as well. Again, exceptions abound, but "research" has shown this to be fairly accurate....at least in my part of the country.
    WTF?!? Are you serious? Or are you joking? Research? This theory sounds hilarious, must be a joke.

Why on earth would u want a girl like that? She's just hot, big deal, if she is gonna treat u like shit, then don't waste your time. That's the way I think, and I hope to find that "someone" and all that, bla bla bla, but that's just me.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait...explain this "unobtainable girl" thing to me. Are you saying some guys can't have whatever woman they want?

Ok seriously now. If she knows that she has that power over you, go hang up your dick. Let her know (through attitude not words) that you aren't influenced by her attitude. Either she'll be attracted to you or she'll realize that she has no power over you. It sounds like she needs to experience a lack of attention.

No, I'm being quite serious about that theory...i'm not saying it explains the world, or love, or even relationships, simply that it is a fairly accurate indicator of a female's willingness in a hook up situation to go down on you.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    This thread cracks me up! Daem-- Just because the girl's X is a plays for the Reds means nothing. Half of those baseball boys are stupid rednecks that can't tell thier butt from their face, and will sleep with anything that walks and talks. Also, just talk to the girl. If you don't think you are out of "her leauge" then she just might believe. People always want the unattainable, once you got her, you would probably hate her! Besides, aren't we all in the "human leauge" together?

BigG.- Inertesting theory, however I must say that I have seen it proven otherwise many times. In my sorority, and in many others on camps, there were TONS of girls from VERY wealthy families that are complete sluts behind closed doors. I remember being shocked when I heard this one girl ( whom is from a family with a name you would all know) say that she loves to peform the said "act" better than sex. Then in the same conversation, like three other girls were like "Oh yeah, I love doing that.... I would much rather perform "said act" on guys for my enjoyment than just thiers!". Just a thought!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ichiban
    Besides, aren't we all in the "human leauge" together?
    Speaking of Human League, try singing her the chorus of "Don't You Want Me Baby?"

KeyMastur is offline VET
    BigG - are you talking about Freud's theories ??A certain member (ahem !!) were talking about some of these theories just the other day.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    F her real good and treat her like you don't care. But you have to be able to be a god in the sack!

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    The proclivity of a girl to offer up said sexual act exists in a directly inverse relationship with her parents' wealth (there are, of course, exceptions).
    I recently got fixed up with a date with a "leggy supermodel" and had an absolutely miserable time. There were too many social barriers or obstacles -- she was rich, I'm lower middle class. She was neat, I'm a slob. She was Jewish, I, well, when I pull down my pants anyone can see I'm not Jewish... We didn't have anything in common, couldn't keep up a decent conversation. We did end up in her bed, but she was about as lively as a wounded flounder.

I'm not gonna call her. So much for my dreams of unobtainable women, I think I'll stick with the girl-next-door types.

--dave

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Big Green, your theory is pretty good but I don’t think it will hold true all the time. I dated (polite term) a very prime and proper young lady (very well to do) whom would literally climax each time while performing oral. Like what Ichiban stated, she’d rather do that than the standard act. Of course I saw nothing wrong with this at all. 

Daem, as for the unattainable women, that stems more from wanting what you can’t have, or what you think you can’t have. I dated more than a fair share of women that in the end there was no way I was going to stay with them. Sort of like what David B stated, the lack of common interests really detracts from what attracted you to them in the first place which for a man, nine out of ten times, was a physical attraction

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Fuck em!! In all seriousness, anybody who belives they are out of anyboy's league, and acts accordingly, can take a long hard suck on my arse. I can't stand peopele who have attitude just becauae of the way they look and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. I can't say any mor eright now as it took me 5 minutes to type thisout. I'm too drunk...screw it!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know if i would consider myself lucky or what but my older sister whos 22 is the type of girl u guys are describing. she only hangs around with hot friends(which is great) and basically wouldnt even look at a guy without tons of money, and her friends are even worse. sometimes it pisses me off the way they act and trust me i let them know but for the most part i just let them do their thing and have fun in their little world.....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    also, anybody notice any girl that owns a decent car thinks she is like high class? its like she drives a mustang and thinks the only guys good enough for her are guys with ferraris or lamboghinis. thats the type of shit that pisses me off but anyway i gotta eat something.......

BigG.- Inertesting theory, however I must say that I have seen it proven otherwise many times. In my sorority, and in many others on camps, there were TONS of girls from VERY wealthy families that are complete sluts behind closed doors. I remember being shocked when I heard this one girl ( whom is from a family with a name you would all know) say that she loves to peform the said "act" better than sex. Then in the same conversation, like three other girls were like "Oh yeah, I love doing that.... I would much rather perform "said act" on guys for my enjoyment than just thiers!". Just a thought!
    This is very interesting, indeed and would seem to fly in the face of all my "research". Perhaps this only applies in New England, and perhaps NY, PA, etc, where wealth foolishly stands for far, far more than it should. Should this be the case, I'm moving to whatever region you're from. BTW, not to pry, but you weren't a Vanderbilt of Duke girl, were you, cuz I've heard some things about those girls that would seem to corrolate with your account(s).

Oh, and because I just saw this and wanted to add it before I forget:

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    What are you guy's problems? That is the only girls to go for. You should never settle for less...always know you deserve better...and no matter which side of the scale they land on fuck them till they call you don juan demarco'

seriously though I have fun playing with these unattainable girl's minds. They think they are goddess's and deserve the world so I give them what they really want deep inside... a reality check... I let them know that im the male counterpart to them and later on in the relationship they're calling me prince william... stupid ho's... no offense to the girls on this board

the girl is just a lucky snob who got the genetics 1 out of a million girls get.

i never said that i wasn't spitting game or doing my best to accomplish my goals.

she just saw through my bullshit and pretty much called me out by not hooking up with me.

as far as the ex, she just couldn't stop mentioning it or making it known she dated a pro baseball player.

i don't know why im attracted to this girl, we will see what happens when i see her out tomorrow night.

ichiban is offline Female Member

as far as the ex, she just couldn't stop mentioning it or making it known she dated a

daem-- SO WHAT!! She obviously is insecure if she has to keep telling you who her x was. Big deal!! I can throw out a bunch of names, or tell you all about who I am with, but WHO CARES!!It would tell you nothing about me except that I am really shallow and have nothing better to talk about except what I USED TO have. Just some thoughts froma girls head for you.

daem-- SO WHAT!! She obviously is insecure if she has to keep telling you who her x was. Big deal!! I can throw out a bunch of names, or tell you all about who I am with, but WHO CARES!!It would tell you nothing about me except that I am really shallow and have nothing better to talk about except what I USED TO have. Just some thoughts froma girls head for you.
    exactly, i feel the same way.

the past should remain there regardless of how great it was.

she obviously feels the need to brag about someone she was with to justify how great she thinks is.

i don't use one person or ex to define myself because i am who i am with or without them. yes, people come that change perspectives and touch our lives in different ways, but at the end of the day we are still ourselves despite who is/was in the bed with us.

in great taste and in the most explicit method possible, i just want to dominate this girl in her ass.

Thread Information