DreamingBig is offline Junior Member

****ed Up Girl: First Blood Part II

Hey yo. The reason I didn't mack that shit yet is bcuz there are two other really hot girls in that same class who I've been flirting with as of late. If I ****t this bitch I know she would fall in love with me like all the others and wouldn't b able to leave me alone (can't really blame her). So instead of a one time lay, I opted to ask one of these other fine ass hunnies out so I can bang them for a while. It's called venture planning idiots and its what intelligent and HANDSOME men do. Pace homely forum junkies.

-DB

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    YES! I am so glad to see he posted yet again. Can't wait to read this one, LOL

I should write a book about my adventures. "Too Handsome" by DreamingBig

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingBig View Post
    Hey yo. The reason I didn't mack that shit yet is bcuz there are two other really hot girls in that same class who I've been flirting with as of late. If I ****t this bitch I know she would fall in love with me like all the others and wouldn't b able to leave me alone (can't really blame her). So instead of a one time lay, I opted to ask one of these other fine ass hunnies out so I can bang them for a while. It's called venture planning idiots and its what intelligent and HANDSOME men do. Pace homely forum junkies.

-DB
    ur a jackass!!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    ur a jackass!!
    So tell me something I don't know.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    u can not be4real!!! Get over yourself!!! ur a fvckn loser highschool kid with nothing to offer any girl/women. Go flex ur little muscles for ur mom and tell her how strong u are while she bakes u cookies. And ask her if u can have ur allowance early so u can try the new muscle-tech u luv so much. Or if if u can borrow the car for the weekend so u can deleiver some pizza. I hope reality smacks u n the face hard n u realise ur a fvckn joke.

lotaquestions is offline Banned
    i dont know how taking valtrax will effect your cycle.

Hey Schmitd. It's ok to b jealous bro. I just hope realtiy smacks you in the face someday and u realize u will never b as pretty as me. The sooner you realize that the better itll b. Godspeed, my homely friend.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingBig View Post
    Hey Schmitd. It's ok to b jealous bro. I just hope realtiy smacks you in the face someday and u realize u will never b as pretty as me. The sooner you realize that the better itll b. Godspeed, my homely friend.
    What the fvck is wrong with u??? There is no way u can be4real, I find it really hard to beleive anybody could really think so highly of themselves. Is ur mom gona let u borrow the car this weekend???

I got my own car, bro. My alcoholic stepfather got charged with DUI and lost his licence so now his car is mine.

it doesn't count when ur mother and grandmother tell u ur handsome.... and bro ur in highschool you have absolutely nothin to offer society... go ahead and think the world of urself... lets see what happens in 5 years when you have to make it on your own... i guareente ull still be living at home, listening to ur mother tell you how beautiful you are... lol... loser....

N****, what the **** is juice? I want some drank.

ur soo cool... please please tell me how to be like you... i wana come onto the internet and hype myself up so much that i believe it... PM me and help... please!!!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic so we can all see how handsome your mom and grandma think you are

Thread Information