domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member

Taking Creatine Powder On Plane

I drove up to KC and I am flying back on Thursday morning, I got some tite horsepower creatine I really like, should I ship it back to Houston? Or can I take it on the plane or check it in my bag?

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I flew, packed my creatine in my luggage. When I got to my destination, someone had opened my creatine jug, and the white powder was all over my clothes, it really sucked, had to wash everything, and I lost all of my creatine. I don't know why they opened it, maybe to make sure it wasn't cocaine or something illegal.

Dangercat00 is offline Junior Member
    I was just considering brining creatine with me on a plane today, but I decided against it. I figure if they make a big deal about bringing too much listerine, they are definitely going to have a problem with a big jar of white powder. I'd ship it home.

I brought mine from TN to California, along with my protein powder. I made sure the label was on it AND I put tape on it saying "Dietary supplement, not cocaine. Thankyou."

Turned out fine, no joke

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    TSA are bastards

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    New law is in effect that if it looks like "other" drugs they can charge you with the real stuff. I had it "explained" to me along with other laws

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    New law is in effect that if it looks like "other" drugs they can charge you with the real stuff. I had it "explained" to me along with other laws
    Really???? A good lawyer would eat that up though.. I mean my multi's look like dbols, are they going to arrest me, and charge me for something that looks illegal but is really legal? Interesting though

BuiltForThis is offline Associate Member
    I flew round trip from New Jersey to Florida a year ago and I brought my creatine as carry-on both ways. As long as the label is still on the container you shouldn't have a problem. They didn't even open mine to check it.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Really???? A good lawyer would eat that up though.. I mean my multi's look like dbols, are they going to arrest me, and charge me for something that looks illegal but is really legal? Interesting though
    In the UK the law allows a officer to arrest a person he believes to be in possession of a controlled substance. Because its a white power you will get arrested to teh fact is coudl be cocaine, yeah ok you can agrue its creatine but the copper aint gnna go rubbbing it in to his gums incase it antharx or something. Hence they arrest you under what ever crim eyou may have committed, process you in teh local staiton take a interview from you tehn release you under bail for the lab results to come back.
    If nothign mroe its a waste of your time, and probably in total the best part of a day.
    I think the cops woudl do this jsut to piss you about also depending on where you are.
    On top i think you may even not get bail if the ammount you have is high heavy enough in weight, but then again they could just run a field test on it to make sure its not what htey think it may be.

End of the day, i think you are just unlucky if some one pisses about with it, and are probably doing it because they are bored.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    In the UK the law allows a officer to arrest a person he believes to be in possession of a controlled substance. Because its a white power you will get arrested to teh fact is coudl be cocaine, yeah ok you can agrue its creatine but the copper aint gnna go rubbbing it in to his gums incase it antharx or something. Hence they arrest you under what ever crim eyou may have committed, process you in teh local staiton take a interview from you tehn release you under bail for the lab results to come back.
    If nothign mroe its a waste of your time, and probably in total the best part of a day.
    I think the cops woudl do this jsut to piss you about also depending on where you are.
    On top i think you may even not get bail if the ammount you have is high heavy enough in weight, but then again they could just run a field test on it to make sure its not what htey think it may be.

End of the day, i think you are just unlucky if some one pisses about with it, and are probably doing it because they are bored.
    Well said.. Guess I have just been lucky with all my years of traveling with all kinds of strange looking supplements!!!!

Thread Information