thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation Already handcuffed&subdued man tasered by police..British Columbia (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiirafYNdGE

just got this from Info Wars...this actually took place in 2004, but they werent able to obtain the video until now..talk about a cover up..

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Wow thats a terrible thought.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I'm just glad to see that being a complete dumb ass is universal. For a while I thought only US civil servants fit that criteria.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    eh.. it ain't that bad. switch the point of view. if the cops had me cuffed up, in the station, and were about to book me.... I wouldn't be bucking, and trying to start stuff. the cops were excessive, but a taser is not lethal force...

them other videos are crazy... wow. what would ya do if a bunch of armed military guys busted in your house like that.... crazy

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Anne Frank woulda had a blog though I think.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    eh.. it ain't that bad. switch the point of view. if the cops had me cuffed up, in the station, and were about to book me.... I wouldn't be bucking, and trying to start stuff. the cops were excessive, but a taser is not lethal force...

Do you ever think before you type? The Tazer is not lethal?

Say that to all the people that have been killed by that shit.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

As far gone as the average American is today, I would not be surprised if they just walked out and volunteered to get on the truck.

"Oh, we're going to Starbucks...cool"
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    As I spend so much time trying to explain to everyone who makes comments similar to yours. The Taser was designed for the police/military as something called "LESS THAN LETHAL" weapons. About 200 people so far have died from being tasered nationwide (Canada&USA).

In regards to WHEN the Taser is to be used. It is designed to be used ONLY when an officer would otherwise be using lethal force, meaning ONLY when the officer would be drawing his firearm to shoot the suspect. The taser can only be used IN LIEU OF lethal force. That means that in all instances that we have seen an officer use a taser as a method of subduing suspects, they are breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Do you ever think before you type? The Tazer is not lethal?

Say that to all the people that have been killed by that shit.
    just speaking on what the regulations are.. not on personal experience.... just the reality of it, not saying its right.

As I spend so much time trying to explain to everyone who makes comments similar to yours. The Taser was designed for the police/military as something called "LESS THAN LETHAL" weapons. About 200 people so far have died from being tasered nationwide (Canada&USA).

In regards to WHEN the Taser is to be used. It is designed to be used ONLY when an officer would otherwise be using lethal force, meaning ONLY when the officer would be drawing his firearm to shoot the suspect. The taser can only be used IN LIEU OF lethal force. That means that in all instances that we have seen an officer use a taser as a method of subduing suspects, they are breaking the law.
    exactly... I wasn't saying it's a safe alternative. just that its classified as "less than lethal". I'm not questioning the right and wrong here, just setting the standards out there on how law enforcement's policy is set. that's why they use them so much, they can get away with it.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the intention of the taser was a decent one. I also think that the intent was to minimize mortality. I just dont believe cops were trained well or are just to trigger happy. It's almost a daily occurrence of some serious taser related event.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Its more then 200. I think last year alone something like 67 ppl died in the us from tazers.
    I know a guy from my town that sued and got 450k cuz of how many times the cops tazzed him...they had it on video.

yeah. it's like anything else. if they crack ya too many times with their sticks you can sue. all about abuse of authority. cops are taking things too far

Thread Information