Thread: mexico

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

mexico

alright guys,
    so the plans have changed. rather than roadtripping to cali/mexico, we will be flying.
    I don't want to stop my clen /t3 (been on for almost 3 weeks and want to get to week 8).

Whats the best way to pack my 'stuff'?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    be careful, in Mexico they have a green light/red light customs. You take turns going through customs at the airport, go up to a traffic light and press the button, if it's green you go on, if it turns red they search you and all your baggage. Sure would hate to get busted in Mexico.

we won't be landing in the mexico airport.
    we are landing in burbank, ca and driving across the border.
    Where do you guys or where have you hidden your gear?

its just clen and t3 no needles.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    in that case you'll be fine. Just wrap it in some clothes, nothing more needed.

ok, thanks kfrost.
    gawd that would suck to get f-cked by customs!!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    put them in ur pocket in some jeans pocket in ur luggage or something.

ya, thats what I think ill do.
    what if they randomly select me and they search my sh!t?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    when I was 17 years old, I was "running" 1-test by vpx....which didnt do jackshit....

anyways, i put the liquid in a zip lock baggy, got a multi-vitamin container, stuffed the bag at the bottom covered it up with tribulis terrestris and multi-vitamins....and that was that and on to cancun I went......

and then it happend.....my throat sunk through my heart down to my stomache.......sitting on the airplane before take off........will ________ ________ please report to the front of the plane.......I about died....(still in U.S. by the way)

Turned out it was just something about my plane ticket, no issue.......but you could imagine how scared shitless I was.....

moral of the story? stuffing shit in plastic baggies in multi-vitamin containers works......but their is going to be some anxiety going along with smuggling supplements on an airplane

then coming home, in the mexican airport....they searched every single person's bag right in front of you.....which i only brought with me a supply that was just enough.....they "confiscated" my hair gel.....I was like wtf? not going to argue though.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 03-13-2008 at 02:55 PM.

oh jeez....i would have shit a brick lol!!!

well, I will do that....throw it in a multi-vitamin container.

I have those empty vegetable capsules and I was thinking of filling a weeks worth with clen and t3 and throwing a bunch of multi's on top but I don't know if those weak capsules can hold the compounds without popping?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    remember, the same guy that checked my bags, is not the same guy that will check yours.....it worked for me, but you have to understand the risk is always there.....

I thought the multis was a good idea.....really jam pack it tight with multi vitamin pills to.....He might not want to deal with the hastle of dumping them all out, but you never know.

lol, i was so freaking paranoid too......I think i scotch taped the oral syringe to my inner thigh lololol......ahh, i was 17 and it was priceless.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    On my last big cycle about two years ago I was going to be in Mexico for a while on business and was staying at a pretty nice resort so I just fedexed it to myself and it worked perfectly. At check in I was greated with a nice package.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    On my last big cycle about two years ago I was going to be in Mexico for a while on business and was staying at a pretty nice resort so I just fedexed it to myself and it worked perfectly. At check in I was greated with a nice package.
    Which hotels will you be staying at during your next cycle??

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    Exactly! When you reserve your hotel room tell them to hold your mail if you should get any at the front desk. Send it addressed to yourself, and send it out 3-4 days b4 you plan to go, and it will be waiting when you get there. Never ever take stuff on you when traveling. Very stupid mistake.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Going there should not be a problem, its coming back were you have a better chance of getting busted!!!!!

Thread Information