Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Military Appreciation Thread

I know that we have many members in various branches of the armed forces, and from time to time we thank you for your service. Although this has been mentioned before, I feel it is important not to forget or become complacent about the sacrifices that many men and women make on a daily basis. To all concerned, thank you for your service and dedication.

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I know that we have many members in various branches of the armed forces, and from time to time we thank you for your service. Although this has been mentioned before, I feel it is important not to forget or become complacent about the sacrifices that many men and women make on a daily basis. To all concerned, thank you for your service and dedication.
    +1 I'd also like to thank ya'll for everything you do! My biggest regret is messing up to where I was unable to join the military. I always want to say something to soldiers when I see them but I always get to shy to say something. You are all heroes in my eyes!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I would be proud to be an American Soldier

CL

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Well said Big!

While people have every right to debate war, no one has the right to tarnish the bravery of these guys (and girls) that put there lives on the line day in day out.

Got my total respect.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    I have lost three good friends in this bumfuk war and there is no one in this world that i respect more then a solider of this free country.

I hate when people say "you cant support the troops if you don't support the war" Dumbest statement in the world

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys and girls

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Never forgotten Big, lets hope they all come home safe and those that dont did not die in vane.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Awesome thread. From the bottom of my heart, thanks military men and women for the sacrifices you make for me and my country. You're the best man.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    thanks

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys do what we here aren't courageous enough to do. Thankyou.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Thankyou Military
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-15-2008 at 10:53 AM.

ecivon is offline Member
    As a wounded permanently disabled vet, 'Thanks'. You cannot imagine how much vet's like to be told that, it means alot.

And it is not unpatriotic, or somehow against soldiers to speak out against wars.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BIG BUMP.. thank you all!!!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Thanks to all the military ..... a special breed of people!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Thank you everyone as I was a soldier for 4 years. and myself and my 2 brothers have all deployed (iraq and kuwait). I have been out now for the past 2 years or so and now just found out my little brother has to go back over. It sucks but thats why we joined the military in the first place. I also thank every other soldier out there for doing what we do best, kick ass!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    Thanks, we get some major discounts from supplement sites when we get them sent to our APO's. Thats one good thing about being over yonder!

Thread Information