Thread: A-Robs blog

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

A-Robs blog

This is from Anthony Roberts blog ... I thought it was interesting ...

March 15, 2008
    I run steroid.com? Someone has to do some more research…
    Filed under: Other — admin @ 5:21 am

Here is an article where the author tries to say that steroids have serious side effects, and that the internet is wrong when it tells kids otherwise…at which point he cites steroid .com and makes the claim that I run the site! Maybe if this dipshit did a little research, he’s have a ****ing clue. Here’s his article and a link to it (you’ll have to c/p that):

http://www.lakecountyjournals.com/ar...8320115470.txt

While this athlete thought that the risks outweigh the benefits, there are sources on the Internet that tell young athletes otherwise.

Anthony Roberts runs the Web site www.steroid.com that tries to dispel the so-called myths of steroid abuse . Roberts said that side effects such as acne problems, loss of hair, stunted growth, anger problems, etc. are actually rare amongst steroid users.

“[Steroid] horror stories are few and far between, and after consulting with literally hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders, I’ve almost never heard of anything even remotely resembling the popular ‘horror stories’ we see in the media almost daily.”

http://robertsblog.com/2008/03/15/i-...more-research/

Merc.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was typical that the person writing the article on this - info was way off ... as it usually is when steroids are discussed in the media .. ...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    "It's a trickle-down effect. In the NFL and college, steroid abuse was running rampant 25 years ago, then it dropped off 10 to 15 years ago because they started testing," said Andy Bitto, Carmel football coach and athletic director. "Hopefully testing at the high school level can have the same effect."

It's dropped off a bit? Doesn't the media see that NFL and college football players continue to get stronger and bigger as time goes on?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    I thought it was typical that the person writing the article on this - info was way off ... as it usually is when steroids are discussed in the media .. ...
    First the media wants to blame Chris Benoit's murders on steroids . The media runs wild with the story. Later a doctor said it was more likely due to the brain damage he suffered from all of his concussions. The media hears about this and drops the story. Why didn't they pursue the fact that WWE has their performers work injuried? I guess it didn't make for as good of a story as a "roid raging wrestler slaughters family". Irresponsible reporting of the news at its finest.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yep, leave it to the media to distort the facts, and even just plain make stuff up, just to get the angle they want.
    Last edited by Big; 03-15-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93 View Post
    First the media wants to blame Chris Benoit's murders on steroids. The media runs wild with the story. Later a doctor said it was more likely due to the brain damage he suffered from all of his concussions. The media hears about this and drops the story. Why didn't they pursue the fact that WWE has their performers work injuried? I guess it didn't make for as good of a story as a "roid raging wrestler slaughters family". Irresponsible reporting of the news at its finest.

Irresponsible indeed !!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Irresponsible indeed !!!
    It makes a person want to put those reporters in Crippler Crossface.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow everyones a hater these days....

Blog Entries
    It makes a person want to put those reporters in Crippler Crossface.
    Yes it does .. lol ... .. Have you been watching the new Injected vids ? ( on the s.com home page ) ??

www.steroid.com

Merc.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    edit. just to be safe.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Typical

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    First the media wants to blame Chris Benoit's murders on steroids. The media runs wild with the story. Later a doctor said it was more likely due to the brain damage he suffered from all of his concussions. The media hears about this and drops the story. Why didn't they pursue the fact that WWE has their performers work injuried? I guess it didn't make for as good of a story as a "roid raging wrestler slaughters family". Irresponsible reporting of the news at its finest.

Chris Rock "what, you can't be crazy anymore, did we elimanate crazy from the dictionary? Crazy!!!"

Thread Information