Thread: STD Testing

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

STD Testing

Well I slept with a girl last night and I just want to make sure I am clean and was wondering where would be the best place to get it done?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to Quest diagnostics. I don't know if they're nationwide but try googling them.

just get a doctors appt. for it. so your insurance will cover it. its a scary balls in your throat feeling when they have you sign the paper saying if you test positive for hiv/aids they must have you on government record, so if you contract it they can lock you up.

good luck bro!

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    WHY did u take a risk mate...?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    If you just slept, so there shouldn't be any problem...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I've had that scare lots. Going out for a night of drinking, get a chick to go home with, start making out getting naked, she's gives you a BJ then you reach for the condom out of your wallet as she's taking her pants off... OH SHIT! I used that condom the night before!

After going through all that work plus being intoxicated with a hard on and a naked girl ready to hop on it was never I would say "sorry no rubber so no sex."

I've never had an std though. It's scary as shit though until you get tested, especially when you wake up the next morning with a bruise on your dick or catch a yeast infection from a chick who should have been taking care of that shit!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    that shit is scary. makes you think twice before poking ..

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    Well I slept with a girl last night and I just want to make sure I am clean and was wondering where would be the best place to get it done?
    Wait 6 months bro..... need atleast that much time for aids and I think its 2-3 for everything else....Otherwise you can get false negatives...

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I was just about to say the same thing soulstealer..it will be at least a few weeks most likely months before anything to comes up. I had an encouter with this girl and the next day I had some issues down there I went to get tested and they told me STD's dont come up that quickly it it's only a bacterial problme I had luckily..

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i just recently got tested for HIV/AIDS... i'm not a manwh0re, only been with 4 women, 2 too many in my eyes.. either way i had a seminar at my colege and it convinced me, i was nervous and scared but all was good in the end, it's better to do it so you let your future partners know, be responsible, don't spread the shit

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ya i shoot myself with penicilin before i do anything. Test is like my beer goggles

Thread Information