KorperTrainerung is offline New Member

Difficulty breathing, too much arginine?

Hey, just got done with one hell of a work out. Took Nanox9 by muscletech before I lifted and then cell mass afterwards. Is that too much arginine? It seems difficult to breathe. Anyone else have this problem?

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i grow this same thing but i get a loss of breathe just like walking i all of sudden lose breathe dunno what its from tho

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Try just eating food before and after.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Try just eating food before and after.
    I second that.

I use zero supplements at all besides whey protein and a multivitamin. I have never understood why people waste money and time taking Nitric Oxide this and that and all this other garbage before and after workouts.

Just get your meals into you consistently, hit the gym, and hit the juice if you're on cycle. You'll grow.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I second that.

I use zero supplements at all besides whey protein and a multivitamin. I have never understood why people waste money and time taking Nitric Oxide this and that and all this other garbage before and after workouts.
    Just get your meals into you consistently, hit the gym, and hit the juice if you're on cycle. You'll grow.

Bevause for some people it is not a "waste of time". Just because it doesn't work for you means nothing when it comes to the next guy. You know that.
    ***No source checks!!!***

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    its possible, NO is a known vasodilator so possible you could be impairing venous return from the lower part of the body.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    and also some of us cant get on gear or get the gear so our next best thing supplements they help

Thanks for the advice. I did start to feel better bout an hour afterwards. Maybe it was because I ate. I am taking the arginine to get the vaso for my upcoming comp, but I do agree with you that alot of those supplements out there are a waste. But some do work for some people. Like me....
    Last edited by KorperTrainerung; 03-19-2008 at 09:32 PM.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    drink A LOT of water with these products, i cant stress that enough, you are having issues providing enough oxygen to your respiritory system because of vasodialation, you would get more oxygen by drinking more water, the better NO supplements strongly suggest this

Thanks man. I didn't do as much this time and i did have a little difficulty breathing but it subsided after a while. Not as bad as last time. And for the water, I go and get a big mouthful after each set. Seriously each set. I dont chug it by any means, but a mouthful each time. You still think thats a problem. Also to note, I am preparing for my upcoming show and am carb cycling so yesterday and today I will get about 50g carbs per day. I keep a fast pace, whatever it takes to get to the fountain and back (minute or two at most). I go heavy as a can and fatigue between 6 and 8 reps on each set. Possible low glucose levels? Or is everyone still thinking the NO?

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    Some NO products have warning, to be use cautiously for those who have asthma. Nanovapour,superpump etc.

Thread Information