Thread: Cheesecake

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

Cheesecake

i am trying to cut and lose weight, and i'm doing so good until now.. my mom brought home cheesecake for Easter tomorrow and i had to have a slice this morning.. at a whopping 380 calories a slice, 28g of fat and 37g of carbs a slice, i figure one wouldn't kill me

i get home from work today and i just ate four more slices... and i probably ate 2000 worth of calories today of clean foods... plus all this cheesecake omgg i feel like shit but it was so so so so so good.. haven't cheated in so long.. maybe 2 or 3 months... someone pelase tell me i will be ok and my abs won't be gone by tomorrow morning.. the cheesecake is calling my name again... i want to go finish the whole fvkcin cake with only 3 or 4 slices left, it's so damn good but i feel my chest getting pointy already... anyone else have this problem? ugh i want more cake

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Invite a girl over and cover her with it and eat it off her..

The calories you burn over the rest of the night will make u feel a bit better about scoffing it all down!

sorel_C is offline Member
    ummmmm chessecake,, my only kryptonight. as soon as i even eat a crum,, lights out baby'!,,, there no way i can just have a slice,, thats why i dont have any at all,,, but youll be ok,, spiaclly if youve been dieting for 2-3months and have your abs in line already,,,, just get back on the diet bus 2morrow

tomorrow? tomorrow is easter and i plan on eating crescent rolls MORE CHEESE CAKE ham!!!! ohh the goodies my mom is cooking tomorrow! i made my mom return the chocolate bunny to get me some met-rx protein bars, the oneswhere only 2g net carbs haha.. i'm going to the gym in a little bit even though it's my off day, i'ma do 1 hour cardio i can't sit here after eating 5 peices of cheesecake.. i must've intaked 4500 calories today

thanks though i feel a little better.. i might just go in the fridge and throw the rest of the cheesecake out and tell everyone i ate it all and sorry, because once i start i can't stop, and i really feel like killin the cake right now

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    thanks though i feel a little better.. i might just go in the fridge and throw the rest of the cheesecake out and tell everyone i ate it all and sorry, because once i start i can't stop, and i really feel like killin the cake right now
    hey why not just do what normal people do and have 'an apple' to balance it out?

hahaha that is so sad i feel bad for the general public if that's what they do to make them sleep at night... and down goes a 6th slice of cheese cake.. going to the gym cya!~

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    hahaha that is so sad i feel bad for the general public if that's what they do to make them sleep at night... and down goes a 6th slice of cheese cake.. going to the gym cya!~
    What flavour cheese cake is it?

assorted flavors.. when i ate the peice this morning, there is only 2 peices for each flavor, so i'm like "ok i gotta get home from work and eat that second slice, that flavor was amazing, 2 slices won't hurt me" so i get home and open the package for the second slice, and i notice the strawberry flavored.. and the chocolate one with marshmellows... and the rest my friends is written in stone... i just called my buddy and he's down for cardio you think i should try to burn calories and go for a jog? or fat burn and walk on an incline?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    man whatever..cheating once every few months is nothing...i used to cheat once a week when i was cutting..and all i really noticed from it was the extra carbs kept my muscles looking fuller. enjoy the holiday, its easter...you have a few months to go before the next one.

lol dont fall into a false sense of security with protein bars. They are basically candy bars with protein...

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    man whatever..cheating once every few months is nothing...i used to cheat once a week when i was cutting..and all i really noticed from it was the extra carbs kept my muscles looking fuller. enjoy the holiday, its easter...you have a few months to go before the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    lol dont fall into a false sense of security with protein bars. They are basically candy bars with protein...
    I love the essence of this thread...

Getting a whole cheese cake down ya throat = yum yum

Protein bars = ooo dangerous!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    fvck i love cheesecake.

enjoy your splurge, just make sure you work it off later. hell, you cant keep the same diet day in and day out, otherwise your body just gets into a new pattern of homeostatis, so just think of this as changing things up lol.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    It's cheese cake man, it's got cheese in it. It's good for you, just keep eating, get your protien levels up.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    man... I'm home for easter and my mom just came through earlier w/ a cheesecake that has like 5 different flavors in the box

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    nn,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesew CKAJJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

ahhh cheesecake! had another slice and a half this morning!! funny thing is i woke up this morning and i looked even leaner??? who knows, all the gyms last night were closed so i went to the high school track and ran 3 miles, doesn't make sense, enjoy your day guys eat up! i know i am

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    i get the ones with sugar alcohols so it's only fat and protein and a few grams of fiber

Thread Information