Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    facile is offline Member
    mine knows, I don't like to lie to her. She has gone form accepting it to asking me not to do it, to now just leaving it alone. She likes the size, makes her feel safe.

I am glad I can be honest with her, I just don't flaunt it!! She also knows that I educate myself before making any decisions.

She is the beneficiary on my life insurance.

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    im single and glad.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    +1.........

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    im single and glad.
    Not for a long time you will be glad.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Not for a long time you will be glad.
    Oh ur wrong.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I hope not. Maybe in the future I'll say...oh what a dumb dick I was...but now I don't think that at all

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    I hope not. Maybe in the future I'll say...oh what a dumb dick I was...but now I don't think that at all
    good. But im glad u know it will change in future. Thats all..

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    i talked to my gf about it. she doesn't live with me but i love the girl and see a future with her. i showed her the videos on how AAS is safe when male adults take it correctly. i explained exactly what i'd be taking, what each pill/injection/pct would do. in the end she was still a little iffy about it, but willing to accept my wishes. that said, on days that i'm too sore to reach around and inject into my glutes, she does it for me. if it's someone you really trust, then i'd say tell them. that said, never let them video tape you, take pictures, and definitely discourage them from telling their gf's about it.

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken View Post
    I am getting pretty serious with my girlfriend and in the near future she will probably move in. When we first started dating, she asked me if I did steroids and I said no. I am now contemplating on how to stay on juice and keep the relationship. I dont think she would understand if I just came out and told her, even though she absolutely loves the effects of AAS, my strong libido, hairy chest, muscles etc. Does anybody here have an "affair" with AAS behind their gf/wife's back?
    if you are at a point i a relationship where you are getting "serious" the nyou should have more than good enough communication to be able to discuss this as adults, openly and with facts. My wife gives me my shots and is cool with me homebrewing... she knows I did my research and know the risks/consequences involved if I **** up. IMO if you have to hide it there is likely some other issues in your relationship beyond just AAS use and they are likely to continue and grow as the relationship ages.. then it turns to resetment and general unhappiness.. why would you want to have to hide something from your supposed partner??

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    She knows about the test and thats it, nothing else, I don't want her to FREAK out, female thing I guess. LOL

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    educating your other half is key. The hate and fear is mostly driven by ignorance. I don't use anything, but I don't mind if my other half does, as long as hes honest about it. Thats actually what first brought me to this site, my bf at the time was using and I wanted to know more about it.

I agree with ya on this one. NOWDENLID set me and MAMA up on a good cycle for us both each. I am going to tell her about it all when we get going. I have getting on a cycle that he is setting her up on and once she sees the end results along with diet and proper exersize i will tell her about my full stacks. I hate the truth being hidden but it has to be in baby steps. I want her to be happy with what he set her up with first then it wont be so hard I don't think.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i hide mine in my glutes, delts, and quads.

That was good...LOL....

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never used steroids , but i almost did when i was 20 or so...i told my girlfriend at the time and she didnt approve, but i didnt give a shit..she smoked pot, and i didnt give her shit about that, or anything else..so i wasnt about to let her make decisions for my life. we broke up soon after, for a variety of reasons.
    honestly, i wouldnt tell her youve been doing it..i would tell her you are considering it, or are going to soon, and see how she reacts. sometimes chicks dont want to hear the truth, especially when it basically translates as "uh, ive been lying to you this whole time." tell her you are going to do a cycle, and see how she responds to it. educate her on what she doesnt know or understand, and make her realize that you are smart and safe with it. if she wont have it, then i guess you can either stop doing juice, or find a new girlfriend.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    be with someone you dont have to lie to. makes life a lot easier.when you have to lie to your significant other you have to hid who you really are and nobody should go through life having to pretend to be someone they are not

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i dont lie, if she asked i would tell her. we have a dont ask dont tell policy.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    im lucky my g/f is on var so she cant say jack sh1t lol

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    just remember ALL women are evil to a certain extent and if things go bad she WILL use it against you, in arguments etc.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    just remember ALL women are evil to a certain extent and if things go bad she WILL use it against you, in arguments etc.
    sadly... this is very true. even the best of them will do it. they all have that "evil" gene that tells them to go all pyscho b|tch when the relationship goes bad.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    I,m on hrt so sex 1/mth to nearly every night sometimes is a bit obvious and warrants an explanation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information