thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Godfathers thoughts on Terrorism&the United States government...

I had somewhat of a revelation in another thread that I posted in. I like the post so much that I thought id make a thread and show it to everyone. I was inspired by the great lengths that our government(USA) is going to in order to protect us all. We should all be true patriots and appreciate the things our government is doing for us. You might have to know a little bit about some current events in order to get everything im saying, or have seen a few CNN reports, but for the most part everyone should enjoy this... So I shall begin with saying...

Look...if you guys aren't doing anything wrong, then you shouldnt care about being searched. If you have nothing to hide then who cares if the government makes carbon copies of all your files and stores them in a database. This is for the good of everyone, the next terrorist attack could happen in a suburb near you. It might even happen at your kids soccer game. The terrorists are trying to kill each and everyone one of you, and they wont stop until they blow up every Starbucks, McDonalds, Burger King, Pep Boys, and Movie theater in the entire country. This is why we must all eagerly acquiesce our 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendment rights, so that all 350,000,000 of us can be safe from the some 1,000-2,000 Al-Qaeda Radical Islamic extremists. We all know that our government is doing everything in its power to make sure there is never another attack on the homeland, that is why our borders with Mexico and Canada are air tight, not even a fly could get into the country! We need to give the gift of Democracy to the Iraqi people, and fight the dangerous terrorists who were never in their country prior to our invasion, and had absolutely no ties with their dictator, but that is besides the point! We must also keep our embargo on Cuba, because Communism is evil and so are human rights violations, for instance China who is our biggest trade partner and is in the top 10 countries for human rights violations, but that is also irrelevant! Our politicians are also making sure that we are safe and that we have everything we need, even when 2/3 of the American public is against the war in Iraq, Dick Cheyney says "So????"... What a great man! We all have to remember that it doesn't matter what we think, Cheyney knows what is best for us, so we should all shut our mouths, and stop voicing our opinions in public opinion polls. In addition, we should all support S.1959, the Homegrown Radicalization and Terrorism group....I mean seriously, we need to have a law on the book so that whenever any of our fellow citizens dissent and speak out against the government, we can swiftly arrest them, and then send their asses to get waterboarded! I cant believe that the Spaniards considered waterboarding torture, and that we even convicted Japanese soldiers of war crimes for waterboarding American POWs, I mean we put those guys to death. Thats absurd, we should give the CIA operatives who waterboarded those guys a medal! What is even more crazy, is that some stupid defense attorneys are trying to get the testimony of those evil terrorists thrown out of court because it was obtained by waterboarding, or under duress. What a load of shit that is, everyone knows that you can use force to coerce testimony out of people. Then, some stupid citizen of Boston who is of Arab decent, that was held in Guantanamo for 5 years without being charged with a crime, and released last year, actually has the nerve to try and sue the US government for violating his civil rights, man, that guy is just not a patriot! If he were a true patriot, he would have accepted being detained without habeas corpus and waterboarded, it was for the good of the country! Well guys, thats the end of my rant.... Hope you guys are true patriots and remember that everything being done is to protect us from ourselves...

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff godfather. i applaud u

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    -claps-

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Armageddon is coming, i tell you.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    go away!
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-25-2008 at 03:39 AM.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    mind if i quote you?........lol j/p man......on a serious note; i like the post...although i noticed you mentioned the borders being so tight that not even a fly can get in....throughout your using sarcasm, so i'm just wondering what u think abuot the illegal immigration? are we doing too much to keep people out and just say Fvck it and let them in? orrr what did you mean by that?
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 03-25-2008 at 03:33 AM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we should just get rid of that outdated constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    go away!
    This guy...did you miss the part where my entire post was sarcastic? meant to take a stab at the US government for all of its hypocritical ass backwards policies? I'm hoping so, and I'm really hoping you didnt think that was serious.

ecivon is offline Member
    Regret to say Godfather I also thought you were serious with your thread. But as you stated it was pure sarcasm I can appreciate your thoughts, because they are all pretty much right on.

And if whomever posted the reply "throw out the constitution", was serious, then they need some immediate help.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with everything godfather except for the border part... that is still one issue that the government has

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon View Post
    Regret to say Godfather I also thought you were serious with your thread. But as you stated it was pure sarcasm I can appreciate your thoughts, because they are all pretty much right on.

And if whomever posted the reply "throw out the constitution", was serious, then they need some immediate help.
    That was also sarcasm honey buns.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    That was also sarcasm honey buns.
    Sometimes it's hard to tell, especially because you are a far right, neo-whacko, republican, ideological extremist. j/k, a little.

Just far right and republican.

ecivon is offline Member
    Just far right and republican.
    So you wouldn't be throwing pies at that whacko Ann Coulter?

Uhh...I agree with Coulter on some things, but completely disagree with her hawkish foreign policy and her ultra religious views. She's essentially a neo-conservative.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    fuccin neo-cons

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    LOL Pure class, you should take that on stage!

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    fuccin neo-cons

ecivon is offline Member
    Uhh...I agree with Coulter on some things, but completely disagree with her hawkish foreign policy and her ultra religious views. She's essentially a neo-conservative.
    As far as I'm concerned she doesn't have much credibility as her views are so extreme. This whole Bush admin is all about hawkish foreign policy and religious extremism. I don't see how it hasn't fractured the republican platform, unless once a wolf always a wolf. Such stupid-ass extremism on both sides. They intentionally put Coulter, Matalin, O'Reilly, Gingrich and others out there in front to promote radical ideas and opinions.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    LMFAO @ anyone who couldn't sense the sarcasm in the first sentence. No wonder you are so easily brainwashed.

I would like to say I agree with the post 100%. I feel safe at night knowing we are safe and our civil liberties are being upheld and that our troops are fighting for our freedom in Iraq.

God Bless America!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon View Post
    As far as I'm concerned she doesn't have much credibility as her views are so extreme. This whole Bush admin is all about hawkish foreign policy and religious extremism. I don't see how it hasn't fractured the republican platform, unless once a wolf always a wolf. Such stupid-ass extremism on both sides. They intentionally put Coulter, Matalin, O'Reilly, Gingrich and others out there in front to promote radical ideas and opinions.
    I agree. The so called "compasionate conservatives," who are only truly conservative when it comes to social issues. They changed what people think it means to be a real conservative.

I think we should just get rid of that outdated constitution.

"It's just a goddamn piece of paper"

~George W. Bush

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    "It's just a goddamn piece of paper"

~George W. Bush
    I'd like to know where this quote came from and the context that it was used in. I highly doubt he said that in regaurds to the constitution!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    I'd like to know where this quote came from and the context that it was used in. I highly doubt he said that in regaurds to the constitution!

I guess you need to me to find it huh? Why don't you trust me like the media. It's true because I said it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_7779.shtml

I sincerely urge everyone to look into these issues more, we as a nation have become lazy and led to believe that "Big Brother" knows whats best for us. In reality, "Big Brother" is stripping away our civil liberties and obviously no longer abide by our US Constitution.

It's scary man...real scary...and it is happening. Whether you stick your head in the sand to hide from it or not, it is still happening.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 03-25-2008 at 03:01 PM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Wow i commend u Godfather great job making points and reeling in the people that really are blind to what is going on ,great job man.Only if we all had your insite

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif View Post
    Wow i commend u Godfather great job making points and reeling in the people that really are blind to what is going on ,great job man.Only if we all had your insite
    Thank you for the kind words sir. Unfortunately not everyone caught on to what I was trying to accomplish. So I'm going to break down my earlier points so that the people who weren't able to recognize my sarcasm know where I am coming from.

1) The government is now implementing a policy at the border which applies the same law on bag searches to ones laptop/computer. Where, a customs agent is able to search through the content of your laptop, and if they find something damaging are able to copy it into a government database, which has no clear security protocol to protect that information from abuse. The courts will be ruling soon, almost surely, that they same search criteria used for bags does not suffice for ones laptop which can contain much more personal and secure information. In fact they have already thrown a case out of court for an improper search and seizure in one incidence, which is now a precedant for these types of cases.

2) The saying "If you have nothing to hide then you shouldn't care," and "If you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about," has been used time and time again to usurp citizens 4th amendment right against unreasonable search and seizure, and is just a poor excuse to violate peoples privacy without due process of law.

3) Next, I took a stab at the Bush administrations constant fear mongering that the next terrorist attack is "imminent" and that every man woman and child should be very very afraid. The truth is there are 350million Americans and at most a handful of people with enough training, dedication, and resources to carry out an attack on the United States. Car accidents, prescription drugs, etc, all kill more people than all of the terrorist attacks on the nation combined. The likelyhood of anyone getting killed in a terrorist attack is about the same as them getting struck by lightning while at the same time hitting the lottery.

4) Next with bills like "the Patriot Act," "the Protect America Act," and "S.1959" one would get the impression that the US government would like us to give them our 1st,2nd,4th,&5th Amendment rights on a silver platter.

1st Amendment- S.1959 will end free speech and dissent against the government.

2nd amendment- Current DC gun ban in the case would virtually destroy the 2nd amendment and essentially the last resort of the people against tyranny.

4th amendment- The warrantless wiretapping that the NSA and FBI have been engaging in since 2000 has violated every citizens 4th amendment right who has used any sort of electronic communication device. The Patriot Act&Protect America act allow for these sort of violations to occur.

5th Amendment- The suspension of Habeas Corpus via the aforementioned acts means that any citizen 'suspected' of terrorism can be held indefinately without being charged with a crime. This happend to a Boston UNITED STATES CITIZEN, who was suspected of helping terrorists, detained in Gitmo for 5 years, tortured, and then subsequently released with no charges.

5) Border Security. My next point, was that the US government gives a lot of lip service to preventing terrorism, yet leaves the backdoor to our country completely open, when there are 130,000 soldiers in a foreign land that could be ACTUALLY SECURING OUR COUNTRY.

6)The Iraq war and our Democracy. The next most obvious abomination is the idea that the Iraq war was in order to give the Iraqi people democracy and "free" them, when in reality it was propagated on lies of WMD's and supporting terrorism, when no such evidence was ever uncovered. In addition, of the 190 countries in the world, half of them are under some form of dictatorship, but I dont see the United States Army beating down their doors to spread Democracy. Add to this that we also give 10 billion dollars of aid to Musharaf, who is a military dictator, and our hypocrisy is even more sickening.

7) Cuba & China. We have had an embargo on Cuba since the 1960s. This means we do no trade with Cuba, and no one is allowed to fly there directly from the states. This hurts the Cuban people immensely. Our sole reason for the embargo? They are a Communist country. Nevermind the fact that our largest trade partner and US investor, is China, a Communist country which until last year was in the Top Ten countries for human rights violations. It should be noted that China was only moved down from the top ten for POLITICAL REASONS ONLY, and is no sign of them committing human rights violations to a lesser degree. Another sickening instance of US hypocrisy, if anyone on this board feels inclined to mount a defense for this foreign policy, please feel free to do so, and then promptly drive to a bridge and jump the **** off.

8) Dick Cheyney, in an interview was asked what he thought about the public opinion of the US citizens, in which 2/3 disagreed with being in Iraq. His response...... "So???!!"

9) Waterboarding... The Spanish considered water boarding a form of torture in the 1600s. We also tried, convicted, and executed Japanese soldiers for performing waterboarding on US POW's during WWII. Yet some people have the audacity to declare waterboarding not a form of torture, or....in a Bush-esque response, they just refuse to respond at all. In accordance with how Bush would handle debates, a quote from Liberman comes to mind he said that Bush would respond to an answer as "It is alledgedly Tuesday." Never giving a clear or definitive answer on ANYTHING.

I could continue on and on with the offenses as they are numerous. It is almost laughable that I can rail off this much shit off the top of my head without having to do ANY research what so ever. The offenses of this administration and this government are numerous. It is sickening.

^^^Damn, hard to refute the facts!

*Sticks head back in the ground to ignore it all*

Thread Information