Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    *El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gstatefaith View Post
    At the bar this meth faced 6'3 220-230 pounder started putting his arm around her and was trying to buy her a drink ..she looked back at me and was trying to squirm free and then I went up there to diffuse the situation and he looked at me and was like "who the **** are you, her brother?" Shit like that makes me wanna clock fools but I know my limitations. I don't have a death wish but shit like that is my motivation to hit the gym every day.
    6'3?....220lbs?...Thats average.... lol

Sus and Depotrone for you then

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    At the bar this meth faced 6'3 220-230 pounder started putting his arm around her and was trying to buy her a drink ..she looked back at me and was trying to squirm free and then I went up there to diffuse the situation and he looked at me and was like "who the **** are you, her brother?" Shit like that makes me wanna clock fools but I know my limitations. I don't have a death wish but shit like that is my motivation to hit the gym every day.
    yeah... thats the extreme. and it does suck. just tell guys that do that what's up. thats your girl... don't be an asshole untill ya have to. and don't be scared to hit a guy if he's stepping over the line. even a 230lb guy will drop if you hit him good and hard on the jaw.

It let him eat a knuckle Sandwich.....

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Ahhh found it in the Hall of Shame.

It seems like he was taking AAS to be able to fight.
    I can't believe that someone really wrote something like that...

and why is she spending so much time away from you at the bar? fromnow on just go buy the drinks yourself. kiss on her at the bar, send the vibe out. have her show interest in you... that can go miles with the drunk morons at the bar. i just let my gil handle it... but she'll just slap the guy, hahaha she's itallian.. i just sit back and watch

gstatefaith is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    6'3?....220lbs?...Thats average.... lol

Sus and Depotrone for you then
    yes..and i'm small...5'11 170.

yes..and i'm small...5'11 170.
    5"11? .... no mate, come on. Dont listen to what these guys are telling you. Get yourself a good diet. Go see Perfectbeast for help..But before you do this. Post a pic of the girl and well analyze the situation for you and tell you exactly what you need to look after her..

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    and why is she spending so much time away from you at the bar? fromnow on just go buy the drinks yourself. kiss on her at the bar, send the vibe out. have her show interest in you... that can go miles with the drunk morons at the bar. i just let my gil handle it... but she'll just slap the guy, hahaha she's itallian.. i just sit back and watch
    ya..i hate going out to the bars. It was ok when I was single and didn't give a shit about dieting but I would rather stay home, drink water and eat chicken while watching a movie but she drinks and hits a point where she always wants to go out and do something instead of staying home. It blows and sometimes i just tell her to go with her gf's because I have no desire. She always wants me to go with her though.

Last resort. Fv*k her best mate and tell her off

naw dude.. i mean while you're at the bar. don't leave her alone to go get the drinks. you go get them for her. and she'll think you're sweet for it, when you're really just keeping her away from the dickheads. and seriously dude, unles you're talking marriage, i wouldn't stress too much. she's going home with you anyway

Diablo doesn't have any feeling.
    SAD

I'm telling you dude. dating hot girls is hard. but confidence is key. girls LOVE it, and other guys can sense it. guys prey on the weak, if your girl is sending out that vibe, and she's hot, then it's like open season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    SAD
    I dont like sticky people. I dont like saying the word "love" or "baby" or "poochie poo" or shit like that. I like using words like F*ckbunny, Sexmachine etc.

Im sure im not the only one on this board that doesnt do the whole "feelings" thing..?

I'm telling you dude. dating hot girls is hard. but confidence is key. girls LOVE it, and other guys can sense it. guys prey on the weak, if your girl is sending out that vibe, and she's hot, then it's like open season.
    +1 about the confidence. Not about the "dating hot girls is hard" part...lol
    Coz thats rubbish

I dont like sticky people. I dont like saying the word "love" or "baby" or "poochie poo" or shit like that. I like using words like F*ckbunny, Sexmachine etc.

Im sure im not the only one on this board that doesnt do the whole "feelings" thing..?
    oh for sure dude. I don't have sex, or "make love"... I F*CK!!! i'm just trying to help this guy. it's terrible when you got your girl at the bar and all the dude's won't leave her alone. put's you in an awkward spot. been there a few times.

oh for sure dude. I don't have sex, or "make love"... I F*CK!!! i'm just trying to help this guy. it's terrible when you got your girl at the bar and all the dude's won't leave her alone. put's you in an awkward spot. been there a few times.
    THANKS!.... CHUCK LEE>>>>>> Pls read this!..... hahahhahahahahaahahah

Thanks jaydup!..... Sjame this poor dude. Just give him Sust

+1 about the confidence. Not about the "dating hot girls is hard" part...lol
    Coz thats rubbish
    hahaha.. dating them's not the hard part. it's dealing with all that comes with it. it's like all you guys that LOVE tren .. its so awesome to do, gives you all that you want, but at the same time you get the worst sides from it. its the trade off. just trying to help this guy with the sides, ya know?

SAD
    +1 for Jaydup.... :-)

hahaha.. dating them's not the hard part. it's dealing with all that comes with it. it's like all you guys that LOVE tren.. its so awesome to do, gives you all that you want, but at the same time you get the worst sides from it. its the trade off. just trying to help this guy with the sides, ya know?
    I love Tren !... and Tren loves me!.... lol

Okay i see ur point. Ill take them to the bar (i dont even drink) buy them ALOT of alcohol....But like ALOT like shooters force it down her throat....Go home and "make love" eh Chuck Lee?.... DNP sides is much worse...! lol

SAD
    Why isnt Mr Lova Lova Love ooooh! ... Not saying anything.... Coz hes prolly telling his G-Friend that he loves her....

I've never been there. People are afraid on what could be my reaction. YOU HAVE TO SHOW ALL WHAT YOUR BALLS ARE MADE FOR!!!

i appreciate it. It definitely makes life interesting but at the same time, especially if I've been drinking, I might get myself in a bad situation. I've already been in one fight and got kicked out of a bar and luckily i only suffered a blow to the mouth, no tooth damage just bloody gums. Other times, older couples have tried to get us to swing with them but we havn't taken that step. Other girls look at me/treat me way differently (in a good way) when I'm with my girl as opposed to without her but the constant c0ck attack is ****ing annoying. I don't care that guys look at her with the **** me eyes and shit because I would to if I were them, it's just the everyday non-stop awkward situations that start wearing on you.

Why isnt Mr Lova Lova Love ooooh! ... Not saying anything.... Coz hes prolly telling his G-Friend that he loves her....
    yes, I did. You have NO IDEA on what this means, so...

Love can make people a lot angry and even more dangerous, remember this

U dont make any sense. Youve met your girl....u know her for 3 WEEKS and you say you love her??????

LUST ...NOT LOVE MATE! lol

U dont make any sense. Youve met your girl....u know her for 3 WEEKS and you say you love her??????

LUST ...NOT LOVE MATE! lol
    Who the fvk ever said 3 weeks??????

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    5"11? .... no mate, come on. Dont listen to what these guys are telling you. Get yourself a good diet. Go see Perfectbeast for help..But before you do this. Post a pic of the girl and well analyze the situation for you and tell you exactly what you need to look after her..
    x2. pics would help us figure this out better bro

i appreciate it. It definitely makes life interesting but at the same time, especially if I've been drinking, I might get myself in a bad situation. I've already been in one fight and got kicked out of a bar and luckily i only suffered a blow to the mouth, no tooth damage just bloody gums. Other times, older couples have tried to get us to swing with them but we havn't taken that step. Other girls look at me/treat me way differently (in a good way) when I'm with my girl as opposed to without her but the constant c0ck attack is ****ing annoying. I don't care that guys look at her with the **** me eyes and shit because I would to if I were them, it's just the everyday non-stop awkward situations that start wearing on you.
    Ya mate. The choice is yours. Gym and shove Sust Amps... Or break up..Choice is yours

Who the fvk ever said 3 weeks??????
    LMFAO!....okay 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    x2. pics would help us figure this out better bro
    Please...Listen to me and Dukkit. Well help where we can

Hello Chuck? .... Love comes with time.... u aint there yet... lol

i'm not blaming anyone to enjoy to have ****s and bangs and stuff...I've been on that way of thoughts for YEARS and, dude, it's amazing, you fell a sexmachine no one can fvk you but you can fvk all the girls of the world! I know and i'm not blaming anyone.
    Why people have to blame me so? because I'm happy and they are not? Why don't you blame yourself so?

my girls dont go to bars. they are usually caged up at the zoo. i have to visit them when the zoos open. its sucks.

Trust me...I know how u feel but its not love..... lol... 4 weeks ? and ur already calling her love?

LMFAO!....okay 4 weeks
    Nearly 6 months, btw

LMFAO!....okay 4 weeks
    hey, dont bust on Mr. Chuck. i fall in love with every girl i meet. whether ive met her for 10 mins or known her for 10 years. fawk it. got alot of restraining orders to prove it. hahahah

i'm not blaming anyone to enjoy to have ****s and bangs and stuff...I've been on that way of thoughts for YEARS and, dude, it's amazing, you fell a sexmachine no one can fvk you but you can fvk all the girls of the world! I know and i'm not blaming anyone.
    Why people have to blame me so? because I'm happy and they are not? Why don't you blame yourself so?
    We dont blame you friend. We are just trying to show you that your very confuzed at this moment in time in YOUR life. You need to experiment more and go out and meet people. Ur still young..I know your 24 and still a virgin and That explains alot.... We are here for you Chuck mate..

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    hey, dont bust on Mr. Chuck. i fall in love with every girl i meet. whether ive met her for 10 mins or known her for 10 years. fawk it. got alot of restraining orders to prove it. hahahah
    He is a very dear friend. Just trying to help him.....

I am a brawler in the deep, I was used to go out and have fights in the past, and nothing else.
    I still love to go into a club and wait for someone to have an intensive look at my girl or try to dance with her to have some fun with him, poor guy. But most of them, as I look at their eyes very bad, thy immediately understand and come to me apologizing for minutes. That's the way I also like to feel when I'm with my girl...

maybe i'll trade some pics pm for a source check
    Last edited by gstatefaith; 04-07-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information