Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D-Unit 39 is offline Member

First Date Tonight

Got a first date with a SMOKIN hot chick in about 3 and a half hours and I'm totally nervous about it.

I feel like such a douche because I never get nervous about dates with chicks, but usually I just want to get them in the sack. This girl is beatiful, perfect body, smart, everything I could ask for in a chick. Totally out of my league, haha.

I'm taking her to dinner at a nice restaurant, and then we're going to go out afterwards probably to a bar or club or something nearby for the rest of the night.

I just know there's gonna be like 45 akward silences during the meal and stuff and I'm gonna be nervous as hell the whole time. Im trying to come up with converstaion topics ahead of time and stuff so I have something to bring up to talk about if the conversation dies.

Any advice from anyone for a good first date? (And yeah, I already know... , haha)

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    your already defeated. Dont count yourself out b4 the fight bro. in fact look at everything in life like you are a warrior. I like challenge myself everywhere all the time so every new experience is just another mission to accomplish. She NEEDS you to be confidant and not have any doubt about yourself or it wont ever truely work. You cant defeat yourself before the game starts bro. No expectations other than yo are going to be a MAN yiu are going to do what a man does, that is be strong/confidant and chivilrous to an extent. Exude confidance bro, that is the most important thing you can do for yourself, she needs you to be confidant, especially if shes as perfect as you describe, but dont kiss ass and let her rule this experiance, you need to call the shots tonite, you tell her where your eating, you tell her where your going to chill after etc. your the man bro

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    your already defeated. Dont count yourself out b4 the fight bro. in fact look at everything in life like you are a warrior. I like challenge myself everywhere all the time so every new experience is just another mission to accomplish. She NEEDS you to be confidant and not have any doubt about yourself or it wont ever truely work. You cant defeat yourself before the game starts bro. No expectations other than yo are going to be a MAN yiu are going to do what a man does, that is be strong/confidant and chivilrous to an extent. Exude confidance bro, that is the most important thing you can do for yourself, she needs you to be confidant, especially if shes as perfect as you describe, but dont kiss ass and let her rule this experiance, you need to call the shots tonite, you tell her where your eating, you tell her where your going to chill after etc. your the man bro
    Agreed, if you go in with a losing attitude you will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    Good advice...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Whatever you do Don't go out with a loaded gun!!!!!!!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    confidence is something you cant fake, and if you are nervous and know you wont have shit to talk about and feel its gonna be akward you are screwed...have topics ready, get your confidence up, no girl and i mean no girl shoudl be or is outta your league bro....

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    no girl and i mean no girl shoudl be or is outta your league bro....

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    just talk about yourself alot

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    just talk about yourself alot
    good idea, and let her pay too

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The key to dating is to just not care. Just go in with no expectations at all and just be yourself.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    confidence is something you cant fake, and if you are nervous and know you wont have shit to talk about and feel its gonna be akward you are screwed...have topics ready, get your confidence up, no girl and i mean no girl shoudl be or is outta your league bro....
    exactly, every girl out there is ripe for the picking, its all about confidence, girls eat it up.

you're going to go out and be the man, you have no other options.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    The key to dating is to just not care. Just go in with no expectations at all and just be yourself.
    ..+2

first tell her you want to make liquid explosion inside of her.

Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    first tell her you want to make liquid explosion inside of her.
    Thats the first thing I'll say when I pick her up.

Ok I'm out.... I'll let y'all know tomorrow how it went.

goose is offline Banned
    Dear sir, (webb)

do you use a condom first time with a girl???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Thats the first thing I'll say when I pick her up.

Ok I'm out.... I'll let y'all know tomorrow how it went.
    Did you clean out the pipes ? Never go out with a loaded weapon.

good luck bro

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Dear sir, (webb)

do you use a condom first time with a girl???
    Dear madame, (goose)

no i do not unless they tell me i have to, and in that case i usually just get em worked up with other methods that the only thing they think about is having sex and condoms are no longer in there vocabulary...honestly i have probably used one maybe 5% of the time and i have been with > 150 girls....

i know i know its bad, but i am clean and i get checked regualrily....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Dear madame, (goose)

no i do not unless they tell me i have to, and in that case i usually just get em worked up with other methods that the only thing they think about is having sex and condoms are no longer in there vocabulary...honestly i have probably used one maybe 5% of the time and i have been with > 150 girls....

i know i know its bad, but i am clean and i get checked regualrily....
    You must be a liar like me. Because statistics show thats imposible

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    there's some good advice in this thread as well as some good jokes.. like DSM said don't care girls can sense guys who are trying to impress them. Try busting on her about something in a funny way, such as her height if she's really tall.

Talking to a random hottie you can say " I didnt think I would meet a hot girl " pause for a moment as she replies then say "maybe I still will"

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Whatever you do Don't go out with a loaded gun!!!!!!!
    Clean those pipes!!

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    there's some good advice in this thread as well as some good jokes.. like DSM said don't care girls can sense guys who are trying to impress them. Try busting on her about something in a funny way, such as her height if she's really tall.

Talking to a random hottie you can say " I didnt think I would meet a hot girl " pause for a moment as she replies then say "maybe I still will"
    haha that's not right.....i don't think she will stay around long if you tell her that

bruteman is offline Junior Member

very good advice. you have nothing to lose, so why worry. just be yourself. you have to find someone that likes you for who you are. talk about whatever comes to mind. think of a lot of possible things too. it's always better to have too much to talk about then not enough.

well i guess the date's already passed, so let us know how it went.

The Results

Ok here's the next-day update.

Like I said, I felt stupid for being nervous about it because I never get nervous about girls... I made the mistake of putting this girl on a different level in my mind and got myself all psyched out about it.

Classic 40-Year Old Virgin quote: "You just need to stop putting the pu$$y on a pedastal".

Anyway.... the date couldn't possibly have gone any better. Dinner was great, we made good conversation the whole time, got along great. It was pretty effortless too, not like I had to fight to keep it going or anything.

After dinner we picked up one of my friends and one of her friends and we all went out to this bar a couple of towns away that had a live band playing. That was good too, everyone got pretty good & loosened up and our two friends started to hit it off as well.

We ended up going back to the other girl's house (my date's friend) which is a huge lakefront house, and all of us slept there. Didn't have sex, but might as well have. She did clean my pipes up well for me though! My buddy nailed her friend too!

Anyway... just thought I'd let y'all know it went great and all my worrying was for nothing.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

Like I said, I felt stupid for being nervous about it because I never get nervous about girls... I made the mistake of putting this girl on a different level in my mind and got myself all psyched out about it.

Classic 40-Year Old Virgin quote: "You just need to stop putting the pu$$y on a pedastal".

Anyway.... the date couldn't possibly have gone any better. Dinner was great, we made good conversation the whole time, got along great. It was pretty effortless too, not like I had to fight to keep it going or anything.

After dinner we picked up one of my friends and one of her friends and we all went out to this bar a couple of towns away that had a live band playing. That was good too, everyone got pretty good & loosened up and our two friends started to hit it off as well.

We ended up going back to the other girl's house (my date's friend) which is a huge lakefront house, and all of us slept there. Didn't have sex, but might as well have. She did clean my pipes up well for me though! My buddy nailed her friend too!

Anyway... just thought I'd let y'all know it went great and all my worrying was for nothing.

good job.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you should've had her give you a blowjob when she finished cleaning your pipes.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    The best advice since now. Then whatever is gonna happen

solid-d is offline Member

Thats almost PIMP status.. LOL.. good job bro.. easy as pie, right

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a classy girl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    +2 sssssssss

feanixco is offline Banned
    Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    +2
    +3
    I wonder how many times that has happened?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    tell her ur a astronaut

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Good stuff mate.

Ive got a missus so from now on im living vicariously through you

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Dude, you should've had her give you a blowjob when she finished cleaning your pipes.
    HAHA funniest thing I've ever read!! That's true I should have!

Yeah... she didnt want to have sex because it was our first date and she didnt want me to think she was a whore. ..... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    +3
    I wonder how many times that has happened?
    I'll just convince myself that I managed to charm the pants off of her with my stunning good looks and many shots I bought her beforehand, haha.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Just as classy as him

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    everyone is being sarcastic.. she put out that much on a first date huh??

either way good work man! ...i think

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    tell her ur a astronaut
    hahahaha

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruteman View Post
    haha that's not right.....i don't think she will stay around long if you tell her that
    LOL,not for some girl you know just some random hottie.. that you would meet in a bookstore or something( bad example I dont read books)

Good job man looks like things went well.. So it was a BJ then?

feanixco is offline Banned
    tell her ur a astronaut
    Secret Agent Astronaut Millionaire Cowboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information