IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

serious question......anybody ever sleep with a....

just curious. has anybody here ever slept with a hot or descent or passable female professor in exchange for a B or an A in the class. Because I have this class.....its not hard.....its just dum and I dont want to do it....Have no desire to learn about it whatsoever......anybody ever done this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    female? no...

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    no, but hit it just to beat it up. the grade is just whatever.

colts2407 is offline People say I scam... do I?
    unfortunately, ive never even had a teacher WORTH that.. i would rather get an F then f*** some of my past teachers

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    just curious. has anybody here ever slept with a hot or descent or passable female professor in exchange for a B or an A in the class. Because I have this class.....its not hard.....its just dum and I dont want to do it....Have no desire to learn about it whatsoever......anybody ever done this?
    hell, i would sleep with an ugly professor for a "D". so i guess i will throw off the curve here.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    I tried to invite a teacher in college to a party one time and she politey declined.

I feel like she always played favorites with me after that though.

Maybe I coulda hit it if I had tried harder, but I got an A anyway.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Is the offer on the table or are you going to try and work your magic?

I slept with a student assistant but it was just because she was super hot. The class was easy so it didn't really benefit me in that regard.

nah, she seems a little up tight. but by going to the office, you could always feel things out you know....

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    female? no...
    so...what about a male?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes...i slept with my gr12 social studies teacher to get past the diploma exam...she was older but still smokin hot...i was outta school for a year and had went back to by correspondence to get m y diploma...i got 48% on the exam and she invited me to her house to go over the exam and see what i did wrong and "see if i can improve my grade"...she taught me a few things and i got a 51%and my diploma...would do it again in a minute...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    all of my profs are hideous

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^All my profs are either men... or strap-on-wearing feminists

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why you got to use Rate My Professor .com before selecting a prof. There is even a hotness factor. Then you can stay after class and flirt with the prof.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i would but the situation never really presented itself

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a teacher in college who asked me to flex for her out of the blue(i stayed after class and was the only person in the room), so i just like flexed my arm, then she asked to see my legs...inside i was like, woah, my teacher basically just asked me to drop my pants...but i just kind of laughed and said "some other time." and she was like "aw alright.." and smiled then looked back down at her paperwork and there was definately akward tension afterwards..the kind of akward tension that would have followed an innocent question. i had a girlfriend at the time, and it kind of tripped me out..but i gaurentee i could have banged her. she was like 40 something but definately hot. im not saying she tried to **** me, but it really seemed like i could have. whenever i went to class in a beater she always creeped me bigtime.(like when you can blatantly see that someone is staring at you in your perriferal vision) she just had a divorce and was volnurable as **** too. if i only knew my girlfriend was soon to turn into a bitch. i still havent banged a girl past her 20's and its pissing me off. banging cougars cant be the same in your 30's.
    imo if youre single, and get a chance to bang any teacher, ****in do it!!! well, if its a chick..im not talkin any basketball diaries shit here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    yes...i slept with my gr12 social studies teacher to get past the diploma exam...she was older but still smokin hot...i was outta school for a year and had went back to by correspondence to get m y diploma...i got 48% on the exam and she invited me to her house to go over the exam and see what i did wrong and "see if i can improve my grade"...she taught me a few things and i got a 51%and my diploma...would do it again in a minute...
    nice....how old was she?

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    i had a teacher in college who asked me to flex for her out of the blue(i stayed after class and was the only person in the room), so i just like flexed my arm, then she asked to see my legs...inside i was like, woah, my teacher basically just asked me to drop my pants...but i just kind of laughed and said "some other time." and she was like "aw alright.." and smiled then looked back down at her paperwork and there was definately akward tension afterwards..the kind of akward tension that would have followed an innocent question. i had a girlfriend at the time, and it kind of tripped me out..but i gaurentee i could have banged her. she was like 40 something but definately hot. im not saying she tried to **** me, but it really seemed like i could have. whenever i went to class in a beater she always creeped me bigtime.(like when you can blatantly see that someone is staring at you in your perriferal vision) she just had a divorce and was volnurable as **** too. if i only knew my girlfriend was soon to turn into a bitch. i still havent banged a girl past her 20's and its pissing me off. banging cougars cant be the same in your 30's.
    imo if youre single, and get a chance to bang any teacher, ****in do it!!! well, if its a chick..im not talkin any basketball diaries shit here. lol
    sounds like your the closest one here that has at least almost done it in college.....Thats to bad...smoking hot 40 year olds are tits. If i do bad on my upcoming exam, i might have to play my cards

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would always hit on one of my teachers n highschool and the day beore we graduated i got her phone number. She told me since i wasnt a student anymore we could chill. I hit her up a fw times and she said it was betst to wait a while because i had just gottn outa school. I was4sure id be able to hit it by the end of the summer, but it never happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I would always hit on one of my teachers n highschool and the day beore we graduated i got her phone number. She told me since i wasnt a student anymore we could chill. I hit her up a fw times and she said it was betst to wait a while because i had just gottn outa school. I was4sure id be able to hit it by the end of the summer, but it never happened...

o damn!!!! what was she like 25-26 years old? thats my guess

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    o damn!!!! what was she like 25-26 years old? thats my guess
    about47but she was still good lookn. I figured she would be down cause she was old n i was young.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i was 18 she was 42-44 but hada a great body...one of the best i ever hadand will never never forget her...

thats awesome guys.......Thats my goal, is to hook up with a smoking 40 year old.....I doint know man, theirs just somehting about....I bet the fact that im 20 years younger has to be such a turn on for them.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't but I'd even do it for a C.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I was grade A student(sorry guys) but I would bang my professor any time but didnt get a chance.

Thread Information