Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Finding date of conception

I was doing a girl, things did not work out. She has a new boyfriend, they live together.

The last time I did anything with her was in March, we were not real sexually active.

She is preggers now, due in December.

Mine or his?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    either way his

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    its total 9 months since march...I say its urs but let that guy think its his Did she tell u its urs? and did you have unprotected sex in March ?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Afraid its mine.

sorry dude.

Well good news and bad news:

Bad news first:
    ---She was never on Birth Control while I was doing her
    ---The last time I had sex with her was the Friday before Easter Sunday (we broke it off easter)
    --- No condom, but I'm a pro at pulling out and did (I know it's still possible)
    --- I'm pretty well off and own a lot

The good news:
    --- New guy is madly in love with her, probably wanted to get her preggers, doubt he was pulling out...he's mad ugly and is happy to have her
    --- New guys myspace says "I'm going to be a DADDY!" mood is set to "Stoked".

I am not worried about having a kid, but I'd like to be with the girl that I'm having a kid with....that be the case anyway. I don't want to have my first kid be with a girl who is dating some other dirt bag.

I know she is thinking the same thing I am, I know he is thinking the same thing I am also.....

I don't think either will say it though, because they don't want to think about it...I don't either, lol.

I'm not telling anyone about this shit, only you guys, lol.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Hmm...sounds like it could be yours. Did she start to date the other guy right away?

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    so their kid will know that mommy and daddy got pregnant the first week they were going out - love at first sight

Oh, if he signs the birth certificate....can't come back on me right?

I'll have to play it smart until december....

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Hmm...sounds like it could be yours. Did she start to date the other guy right away?
    Well they could have been doing it while we were seeing each other.

She lives with her brother, new guy is brothers friend....they all live together.

I'm sure she was doing him very soon after and with them living together were probably doing it every night and sleeping in the same bed.

I'm 27 and have not had a kid yet, I've used 1 condom in my life.

They are both 21.

I think I'll be okay, I really have a feeling this guy was not pulling out, he was obsessed with this girl.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    RUN AND GET YOUR NAME CHANGED!!

If there happy together im sure everything will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    RUN AND GET YOUR NAME CHANGED!!

If there happy together im sure everything will be just fine.
    Ya, I'm going to be super supportive of them and make sure they are a perfectly happy couple for the next 8 months!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Ya, I'm going to be super supportive of them and make sure they are a perfectly happy couple for the next 8 months!

You mean 18 years and 8 months? jk

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    either way his
    That would be my philosophy, it would take a court order for me to give DNA. Kids are more expensive than a Ferrari, and I'd rather have one of those. Probably best for the kid too, more stable life especially if they get married and have other kids.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    http://www.kidshealth.com/teen/sexua.../bc_chart.html

Pulling out is not very effective lol. 27 out of 100 couples using the pull out method get preggers.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    totally mine. i think thats the 7th girl ive knocked up. my bad bro.

I think it's more than 27% if you do it right. A lot of couples who use it don't pull out fast enough.

Most of the time when I did her I could not even get off and had to finish manually on her.

Another good thing, it did not work because she would not talk about anything. She was too embarassed or shy about it. So I'm hoping she is too shy and too embarassed to ask about anything!

Honestly, I would be happy to man up if the kid was mine. I would be happy to take her back and try to work things out if that were the case. My main fear is, I have a kid with a girl and the kid is calling some other douch "dad".

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post

Pulling out is not very effective lol. 27 out of 100 couples using the pull out method get preggers.
    well that means pulling out is 73 percent effective. thats pretty damn good percentage. ill stick with it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well that means pulling out is 73 percent effective. thats pretty damn good percentage. ill stick with it. lol
    I like your style.

I'm getting drunk and shopping for a good trailer park online I think for the night.

And Christ, I hope she does not talk to her Mom. Mom's tend to ask more questions.

The guy she is with now is not really what Mom would think of as "father" material. He's like knotty pine I guess...A tow truck driver for a local scrap yard. Out of shape, bad genetics, the guy is ugly as a mutilated dog fish, teeth all effed up.

I'm like a nice piece of finished Cherry with no knots to her Mom. My career is really good, I'm tall, geneticly pretty good, the guy just does not match up. I just hope Mom likes this new guy. Thank god her mom is kind of crazy though, but that could be a bad thing for me as well.

Pros and Cons

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    That would be my philosophy, it would take a court order for me to give DNA. Kids are more expensive than a Ferrari, and I'd rather have one of those. Probably best for the kid too, more stable life especially if they get married and have other kids.
    Spot on, that's what I'm scared of.

I don't mind kids, I want to have them some day. But it would be nice to have them with a wife or girl friend and not a girl that left me for a tow truck driver.

I like your style.

I'm getting drunk and shopping for a good trailer park online I think for the night.
    hahah

I'm sure genetically you're fine also but one thing you have to concider is who's going to do the majority of the child raising...Your ex-gf is a flake from what I have read about her, her mom is a flake...She would probably cheat on you again if you got back together. The kid will probably be a pain in the ass although all kids are cute until about 13. If it ever finds out you might be the dad, you don't look like the bad guy if she never tells you about it. If you get a free pass on this one I would take it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time

Oh, if I find the free pass line, I'll cut to get to the front of it ASAP.

Trying to just forget about it and deal with it when/if I have too. I am unable to quit though and keep thinking about it!

I don't want to talk to anyone about my concerns.....Except my brother but he's 10 states away doing combative training for the military.

Only have you guys and the local bar tender.

Blog Entries

27%? That's not even close to a passing grade! I'll take my chances!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    What kinds of Chicks u r banging man after you they are going for a tow truck drivers? The reason I wear condums when I am thinking from my dick is "what if she gets pregnent" Now somebody will tell me that its only 88% effective...thats why I like anal..lol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    K last friday i go drop off some stuff at my buddy (were gona call him J)Js house n he says i should go with him to (were gona call her)natalees daughters 1st bday. I banged natalee about a year n 9 months ago, while her fiance was n the next room n then he went down on her n the kitchen while i acted like i was asleep on the couch. I hadent seen or heared from or about either of them since then. So all weekend im tripping out thinking i might have a yr old kid, her fiancee has no idea about me n her that night. All weekend im thiking" do i let him take care of a kid that might be mine, if i let her know its mine then i gota take care of it myself, if i try to get a DNA test to see if the kid is mine and its not then i just fvcked their relationship up, WTF do I do???" I think about it till monday afternoon, drive to me exs house n ask if i can see a pic of natalees kid, she says" Why! did u have sex with her then? Thats fvcked up, we were kind of still seeing eachother then, n natalee had just goten engaged" she shows me a pic of the kid n it looks just like her uglie ass fiance. I am 100%kid fvck free
    I know what u mean^^^ Thsi happen to me a few weeks ago...

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Even if he signs the certificate.. if they break up, she can still come after you!!!!
    Id say find out asap.. you dont want it to be 10 years from now, she contacts you and wants 10 years back child support...
    Iv seen it happen.. freaken women!~!!!!

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    27%? That's not even close to a passing grade! I'll take my chances!
    And think of it this way.. its prob 27% of couples, had an "opps" and didnt pull out
    so sh*t use the method.. id say if you pull out in time every time.. its probably a lot less

but of course, it isn't called "pull and pray" for nothin! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by batlin View Post
    Even if he signs the certificate.. if they break up, she can still come after you!!!!
    Id say find out asap.. you dont want it to be 10 years from now, she contacts you and wants 10 years back child support...
    nah, don't even think of bringing it up...and she isn't gonna get a lot of sympathy from a judge if she never tells you and misrepresents the baby as the tow truck driver's...In all probability she'll go after him for the child support and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    nah, don't even think of bringing it up...and she isn't gonna get a lot of sympathy from a judge if she never tells you and misrepresents the baby as the tow truck driver's...In all probability she'll go after him for the child support and not you.
    Yup, and I'll deal with it in 10 years if that's the case.

What worries me is he's a tow truck driver for a scrap yard..... If she ever gets greedy I'd have to pay much more child support than he would.

Christ I just did a Conception calculator thing and if her due date is December 15th the date of conception would have been March 24th.

Well good news I have been myspace stalking the couple and they both seem really excited to have my kid, lol. Brothers and Sisters are all leaving them comments and are so excited.

I know she is waiting for a message from me, or for me to call, but I'm not going near that shit! She can't drink cause she is preggers either, so I doubt she'll ever muster the courage to call me. She lives 40 miles away and I'm thinking of moving another 40 miles in the opposite direction.

I have a really bad feeling that it could be mine given that I bonned her on the 26th and the calculator said the 24th. For the first time in my life I'm hoping the hoe was cheating on me!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by batlin View Post
    That reminds me i have to pay back child support on myself to keep my pops outa jail

Well good news I have been myspace stalking the couple and they both seem really excited to have my kid, lol. Brothers and Sisters are all leaving them comments and are so excited.

I know she is waiting for a message from me, or for me to call, but I'm not going near that shit! She can't drink cause she is preggers either, so I doubt she'll ever muster the courage to call me. She lives 40 miles away and I'm thinking of moving another 40 miles in the opposite direction.

I have a really bad feeling that it could be mine given that I bonned her on the 26th and the calculator said the 24th. For the first time in my life I'm hoping the hoe was cheating on me!
    dude.... change your name. move to mexico. just to be safe. i got your back bro.

do you always mark it on the calander when you have sex lol

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    There is a 99% chance the baby is yours... unless she was cheating... and chances are that she got prganant sometime between the 1st to the 24th of the month... ask anyone who has kids the doc can give a due date of the 15th but that baby can come when it is ready... before or after that date... it is a general date... now as she gets farther along they will do test that will give her a closer due date... now also remember if she is not wanting him to know its yours she can tell the towboy any day she wants to that the baby is due...

now that all said lets look at another thing here... if this baby is yours do you want the towboy claiming it as his and you never getting to watch your son or daughter grow up... you do not sound like the type of guy that would want to miss a minute of it... just my opinion... so why not ask her directly what the chances are of it being yours and explain that when it is born you want dna testing done for your own piece of mind... that way there is never a doubt and no one will knock on your door one day and say hi dad and you will have missed it all... not a feeling you will want....

sorry I got long winded on this just watched a good friend go thru this watching from a far as his son has grown up with out him and the love he has for him but has been denied... very sad...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    There is a 99% chance the baby is yours... unless she was cheating... and chances are that she got prganant sometime between the 1st to the 24th of the month... ask anyone who has kids the doc can give a due date of the 15th but that baby can come when it is ready... before or after that date... it is a general date... now as she gets farther along they will do test that will give her a closer due date... now also remember if she is not wanting him to know its yours she can tell the towboy any day she wants to that the baby is due...

now that all said lets look at another thing here... if this baby is yours do you want the towboy claiming it as his and you never getting to watch your son or daughter grow up... you do not sound like the type of guy that would want to miss a minute of it... just my opinion... so why not ask her directly what the chances are of it being yours and explain that when it is born you want dna testing done for your own piece of mind... that way there is never a doubt and no one will knock on your door one day and say hi dad and you will have missed it all... not a feeling you will want....

sorry I got long winded on this just watched a good friend go thru this watching from a far as his son has grown up with out him and the love he has for him but has been denied... very sad...
    I was about to say the same thing.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    pretty tough situation.

i think i'll just get a vasectomy

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

Christ why must you bring up a valid point!

It’s just a real bad situation. I don’t want to go though the whole, I get my kid this week, you get my kid the next week. I grew up without a dad and it was tuff, really tuff when hard times were around.

She is open about the due date….Tow Truck Boy knows about it and she posted on her myspace that she is 6 ˝ weeks along. He seems real happy about this, no idea why he would be stepping in line to raise my kid unless she was already riding his greasy pole then also. I know they both changed their relationship status to “In a relationship” 3 days after we split. The 3 months I spent with her, both status’ remained “single”.

I know pre-cummers has some traces of tad poles in it too. But honestly, I’ve never even came close to blowing my load in her. She just could never get me there. Only 2 times did I even get off having sex with her and both of those times I had to finish myself off as she just could not do it.

I feel like white trash, honestly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information