Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Yo so I came back from the gym about 1-2 hours anyway so there was this hot ass blonde wearing a "Everlast" shirt and I was going to strike a convo with her since she looked my way several times and I have seen her before but then I hate to go across the gym for my next exercise and then I realized this was the same girl that is with this bald dude all the time.

I don't know if they were dating or what but the dude looks in his 30's, actually I really dont know him being bald throws me the **** off when trying to tell age. He will stare me down from occasion to occasion

Anyway so then this other blonde came and she has a great body and is petite she is not as hot as the first one but the first one looks like she is in early-mid 20's at the lastest, this one looks a bit older maybe 30-35, anyway she was in the ab area and I was doing my exercises and whenever I would be walking across she would just stare at me, look away than stare at me. I caught her using the "mirror techinque" (my gym is surrounded with mirrors) and could see she would look at me. Then she was leaving and I didnt look her way when she was leaving than as she got past me I looked in the mirror and saw her glance back in my direction.

So my question is, I only 21 and this woman (I suck with telling ages) could be anywhere from 28-40 years old, if I were to guess I would say 30-35. Anyway should I bother going to talk to her or what? Like what if I find out she is even older or what if she finds out my age

Any advice?

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ hell yea man ...geez what do you want , a relationship or just to knock boots with her ? hit that shit up bro .....heres a good line to use

hi i noticed you looking at me , lets fvck

the thing that pisses me off at the gym is when your trying to smoke your cigarette in peace near the dumbells and then some "personal trainer" that works there tells you to put it out ...oh oh oh and what really bubbles my kettle is when im trying to jack off over the chicks on the treadmill and some old dude comes up behind me and cups my balls and sais

oooh i like the feel of these ...

now that really pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by Free Will View Post
    ^^^^ hell yea man ...geez what do you want , a relationship or just to knock boots with her ? hit that shit up bro .....heres a good line to use

hi i noticed you looking at me , lets fvck

Thing is I dont want to walk up there and find out she is married or some shit. I mean how many attractive single 30 years old women are there?

Altoidmike is offline Junior Member
    Old guys who think they own the gym and can take any equipment after I finish a set and take a short walk to catch my breath. But that's about it I work out in the AM so its not very packed mostly the stay at home moms Allll right! Verrrry nice!

theres quite a few attractive 30 yr old something women out there ....dude theres only one way to find out , just go ask buddy ....you can do it!!!!!

DrZach is offline New Member
    People saying "That guy must be on steroids " about anyone who can lift their bodyweight or more.

Kids saying they're going to get on some juice and get big when they've probably lifted twice in their life.

300lb 5' tall fat women who do lifts...get on the treadmill wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Altoidmike View Post
    Old guys who think they own the gym and can take any equipment after I finish a set and take a short walk to catch my breath. But that's about it I work out in the AM so its not very packed mostly the stay at home moms Allll right! Verrrry nice!
    Seriously...I usually walk in a little circle and they've been watching me do this...and they walk over and snag my shit.

Darksyde is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZach View Post
    People saying "That guy must be on steroids " about anyone who can lift their bodyweight or more.

Kids saying they're going to get on some juice and get big when they've probably lifted twice in their life.

300lb 5' tall fat women who do lifts...get on the treadmill wtf.
    i always see obese chicks doing routines with 5lb dbs where all they do is curling, overhead pressing, then they take just one of the dumbells with both hands and do a overhead tricep press.. i tried to lead a pack of them to the treadmills once by leaving a trail of m&m's.. didnt work, the bitches ate my candy and went back to their arm routines

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    i always see obese chicks doing routines with 5lb dbs where all they do is curling, overhead pressing, then they take just one of the dumbells with both hands and do a overhead tricep press.. i tried to lead a pack of them to the treadmills once by leaving a trail of m&m's.. didnt work, the bitches ate my candy and went back to their arm routines
    A pack of them

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    LOL too funny

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    The new barbells that are slightly thinner than the old ones. Awesome for tearing off caluses and bleeding all over the floor. Not awesome for deadlifts.

theres quite a few attractive 30 yr old something women out there ....dude theres only one way to find out , just go ask buddy ....you can do it!!!!!
    Yo I got a story to tell you, so today me and my friend walk back in their and its an LA fitness and when you walk in the top floor has a bunch of treadmills over looking the entrance and computer section where the trainers are. So I walk in and that hot 25 year old blonde is up and she sees me and just stares at me I continue walking talking to my friend and I look up and she looks back down and we just stare at each for 3-4 seconds before I look back at my friend (I thought I was a ***** for being the first one to break the stare, i should have at least waved or something)

Anyway so an hour later were doing our workout and she comes down and these two guys who were probably 20 something notice her and just stare at her than get back to what there doing while one of them always still steals glances.

Anyway so I am doing my thing shes looks at me from time to time and I dont want to look her way to just stare at her since it woudl be obivous she comes behind and walks to get some weights and stares at looks away and I stare and she catches. So this goes on and on, anyway I continue my workout and end up pretty much ignoring her.

Then comes the BALD DUDE, and i find out they are Russian or western europe cuz they talk in that language and the dude looks like 35-40 so I cant tell if its her boyfriend/husband/friend whatever so I am lost on what to do.

She is going to be there tomm, what should I do? The dude stares at me from time to time, I think he knows i look at her or something.

I don't want to go up there and find out thats her husband or something and feel like a dick or hit on her when her husband isn't there (usually they are separate during most of their workouts one is across teh gym the other is somewhere else and only towards the end do I see them together)

I need advice

this is the things that piss you off at the gym thread, not the things that get you laid at the gym thread. go over there and i will have the answers you seek.

this is the things that piss you off at the gym thread, not the things that get you laid at the gym thread. go over there and i will have the answers you seek.
    Well it pisses me off that I dont know if that guy is her boyfriend or a friend or a freaking relative.

ahhhhlright, i guess is ok

dude ...immortal....just walk up to her when shes by herself and say ....hi my name is ..whatever your name is ...and say how are you.....its the easiest thing to say bro , then ask about the bald dude ..you dont have to go up to her all sleazy and shit , just introduce yourself man ....seriously what is the worse thing that can happen ??? ....DO IT !!!!!!!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    dude ...immortal....just walk up to her when shes by herself and say ....hi my name is ..whatever your name is ...and say how are you.....its the easiest thing to say bro , then ask about the bald dude ..you dont have to go up to her all sleazy and shit , just introduce yourself man ....seriously what is the worse thing that can happen ??? ....DO IT !!!!!!!
    x2. sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    x2. sound advice.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Then kick her in the fanny and run off easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Then kick her in the fanny and run off easy as that.
    yea thats always fun .....have to wear steel cap boots though , make sure she aint using that puss for a while

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    works everytime for me then again i am sexy

yea your either born with it or your not ....you musta got the sexy gene ...i was born with 2 cocks

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    my gym charging me 30 extra bucks because i didnt have money in my account for my monthly payment!!

30 bucks!!! my bank doesnt even charge me that when i go in the negative on my account! are you serious!!

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    my gym charging me 30 extra bucks because i didnt have money in my account for my monthly payment!!

30 bucks!!! my bank doesnt even charge me that when i go in the negative on my account! are you serious!!
    Damn bro there is a ression on, the gym needs a bailout to

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

yea your either born with it or your not ....you musta got the sexy gene ...i was born with 2 cocks
    HA HA a double header

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Yo I got a story to tell you, so today me and my friend walk back in their and its an LA fitness and when you walk in the top floor has a bunch of treadmills over looking the entrance and computer section where the trainers are. So I walk in and that hot 25 year old blonde is up and she sees me and just stares at me I continue walking talking to my friend and I look up and she looks back down and we just stare at each for 3-4 seconds before I look back at my friend (I thought I was a ***** for being the first one to break the stare, i should have at least waved or something)

Anyway so an hour later were doing our workout and she comes down and these two guys who were probably 20 something notice her and just stare at her than get back to what there doing while one of them always still steals glances.

Anyway so I am doing my thing shes looks at me from time to time and I dont want to look her way to just stare at her since it woudl be obivous she comes behind and walks to get some weights and stares at looks away and I stare and she catches. So this goes on and on, anyway I continue my workout and end up pretty much ignoring her.

Then comes the BALD DUDE, and i find out they are Russian or western europe cuz they talk in that language and the dude looks like 35-40 so I cant tell if its her boyfriend/husband/friend whatever so I am lost on what to do.

She is going to be there tomm, what should I do? The dude stares at me from time to time, I think he knows i look at her or something.

I don't want to go up there and find out thats her husband or something and feel like a dick or hit on her when her husband isn't there (usually they are separate during most of their workouts one is across teh gym the other is somewhere else and only towards the end do I see them together)

I need advice
    I hear ya bro, I had the same damn situation at this other gym I used to go to. Hot ass brunette working out by herself everytime for about a good 20 minutes, then Flavio or whatever the fukk his name was pops into the picture damn cock blocker. Anyways, they were either russian or polish by their accent and the language they spoke. But, she did the same thing I'd catch her staring when she was by herself mostly, and a few times when she was w/ the dude. I realized she was w/ the putz so I left it alone, and just shook my head and walked away. If you think their just friends go up and say hi, worst she can say is he's my boyfriend or husband or waste of space, lol.

mike954 is offline Member
    Bump

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Fir god sake man, you actually bumped this thread???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it pisses me off that I dont know if that guy is her boyfriend or a friend or a freaking relative.
    Grow some balls and go talk to her for god sake. Say HI, how are you? You are sounding like a 14 yr old school boy going on and on and on. Not much has changed over the last couple of years with you, has it? LOL

Seriously just go say hi and see what happens. If she is married or that's her BF then back off, messing with another mans woman is not worth it. You never know who might put a cap in your ass. If things go that far and she says she is single then just hook up. See if she wants to go have coffee after working out or??? If she says yes then make sure you take the hints on when to go back to her place or yours. Any little joke/flirt is a go sign. Wait to long and it's over.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this one guy comes in and does arms everyday it seems.. hes got great arms and nothing else.

akshay317 is offline New Member
    ive been to 2 gyms in the past 5 years and i swear i was the only one who knew what a deadlift was. also i was the only one who squatted.

oh and a trainer in my previous gym thinks protein makes your veins go zig zag.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    People openly injecting in changing rooms of the gym...

People who throw weights around in the gym...

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    1 people who smells very bad,like they dont shower.
    2 there is a guy in my gym wear a low v neck t shirt and he thinks his big,looking at the mirrors...
    3 guys who leave the bench sweaty...

I need advice
    Go to her and say "Priviet ! kak dila?" That means hello how are you, that'll break the barrier. Either she's russian and you'll both laugh because of your horrible russian or at least she'll tell you she's not russian(another eastern european origin) and you'll continue from there. OR you could go to her and say "i just wanted to say hi cause its impolite to just stare at one another and not say hello"
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 06-13-2011 at 11:22 AM.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Fir god sake man, you actually bumped this thread???
    Sup Irish!

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Thing is I dont want to walk up there and find out she is married or some shit. I mean how many attractive single 30 years old women are there?
    You ever heard of a ring finger? Look for it, duh....

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    skinny fitness trainers who are long distance runners one of them went around telling everyone that its unhealthy to be over 150 lbs regardless of muscle and height.

jenneva is offline Female Member
    old men that wear old school running shorts from the 80's or beyond and act as it the don't know their b***s are practically hangin out when they strut around and all over the machines and benches.
    NASTY!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenneva View Post
    old men that wear old school running shorts from the 80's or beyond and act as it the don't know their b***s are practically hangin out when they strut around and all over the machines and benches.
    NASTY!!
    Those are the guys who need to run test without HCG so the balls pull up and not hanging down to their knees. Just because your sack is 10" your d*ck is still only 3" LOL

I agree 100% about the guys who leave the bench sweaty, pisses me off and I did chase down one guy and said you ARE going to wipe the bench before you leave, right? He went back to clean it.

Lately I dont have any problems in the gym since I'm working grave yard and I use the on-site gym at 2 am. It's rare I see anyone else.

Thread Information