Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

Nhetrick is offline New Member
    The damn Lunk Alarm! Screw that thing...

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhetrick View Post
    The damn Lunk Alarm! Screw that thing...
    This you bro?

mike954 is offline Member
    I hate people hanging out talking when your tring to get your workout done wtf get the **** out of my way !!!

juice box is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    When my lifting parter calls me 20 mins before he is going to pick me up 2 lift and says he cant go because he has somthing going on........ Then to hear him bitch about missing a workout 2 days later.......lol

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    when i get a chubby doing leg raises...why the fvck does this happen?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    trainers that aren't as big as me asking me why i don't work with a trainer..

Show me someone that knows my body better and I will, and since you won't hire or pay anyone that looks good and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, i'll keep my money..

Now if you interrupt my workout again, i'm going to make you late getting home tonight..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I recently had a problem I have never experienced. I moved to a sweet, modern loft condo complex that has its own gym. Small, but I can make it work. That is, until someone STOLE all the dumbbells between 30 and 60 pounds and the 65 pound barbell. I have substituted with cables when necessary, but seriously, the *sshole is so lazy that he needs the weights in his loft so that he doesn't need to walk down to the gym?

I still have my gym membership, but it is across town by my old place. I guess I need to sort that out.

What a douche

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Today this guy was doing box squats next to me. He was going pretty heavy, 5 plates and all but his buddies thought he was the shit, hooting and hollering and high fiving. The problem I have is the guy is all of 5'2" so when his ass hits the bench his legs are at a 45 degree angle, not so tough after the sticking point...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just about every person there, nuff said.

If i'm friended with you on Facebook, then you've likely seen my 'recon' videos/pictures of all the fvcking idiots.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mutants that dont put the weights back and baw bags that drop the weights

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The number one thing that Fvcks me off are mobile phones in the gym holy sh1t its one hour of there life

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I often use my phone as my music player. But to be honest the thing that pisses me off most is when i'm waiting for a piece of equipment and there's someone on it :P

AnabolicBear is offline New Member
    crowds
    I like to train alone

lots of other things like others have said as well

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Not one hot girl at the gym I go to.

Fatties or old crones galore.
    find a gym near a college. any college. problem solved. (if you don't mind the douchebags that comes with it)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    People that dont wipe their sweat off the benches/machine. Nothing like going to do leg extensions and seeing some douchebags ass sweat on the seat.

People who dont re rack dumbells / strip weights off bars

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Getting a letter from the gym telling me that they just sold out to another outfit and that my membership is now null and void subject to the new owners discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall
    find a gym near a college. any college. problem solved. (if you don't mind the douchebags that comes with it)
    Brilliant !!

the cocky swag of a muscular guy with 80 pounds of fat helping his arms spread out to the sides. makes me feel like he doesn't really have much when you consider matches like this....
    http://www.break.com/index/600lb-vs-...smatch-2136235
    (by the way, this is a MUST SEE VID...)

Twin is offline Associate Member
    I hate when people dont put the weights back! I was looking for the other 65lb dumbbell the other day, and it was left on the mats near the cardio area. i think some douche was using it for some exercise with one of those big balls. idk. but makes me mad how they dont put the weights back. inconsiderate @$$holes.

MikeShlort is offline Associate Member
    Assholes that roll their eyes at me because I am lifting low weights and don't know what the **** I am doing.
    Girls who won't have sex with me.
    People who gel their hair to work out.
    300 lb guys with mean mugs that walk into a cloud of my silent gas and say nothing.
    Anyone bigger or better looking than me.
    Normally people are overtly nice to me at the gym, which makes no sense to me, because if I was large and good looking I would be a complete dick to everyone except ovulating women.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lately I have been running into a guy that uses his elastic exercise band and sometimes ties it to equipment to do his exercises. It isn't a problem unless I need the equipment he is tied to. The upside is, he is willing to move if he even sees me eyeing the equipment he is on. But, he does these really long, super-high rep sets. I have never seen him lift a weight. I would really knock him, but he is in great shape. More like an underwear model than a lifter, but he looks great so I don't hassle him.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    The number one thing that Fvcks me off are mobile phones in the gym holy sh1t its one hour of there life
    man, i bounced in a lap dance club where mobiles were obviously banned, you can imagine the rows i got into trying to enforce that rule!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Assholes that roll their eyes at me because I am lifting low weights and don't know what the **** I am doing.
    Girls who won't have sex with me.
    People who gel their hair to work out.
    300 lb guys with mean mugs that walk into a cloud of my silent gas and say nothing.
    Anyone bigger or better looking than me.
    Normally people are overtly nice to me at the gym, which makes no sense to me, because if I was large and good looking I would be a complete dick to everyone except ovulating women.
    maybe it had been gelled all day, as in for work etc?

trix1000 is offline Junior Member
    I don't mind old folks but, do these older guys really need to blow dry Their unit in the only mirror in the locker area. I walked in on some guy with 1 leg up on the counter blow drying his junk lmao. I felt so bad after because when I walked in I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. only cause the gentleman was pretty old, and I found it amazing he could even raise his leg that high. So I kinda wasn't so mad at the time but now that I think about it I'm troubled by this lol

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Fat ****s that think there huge and ripped. Get in the ****in cardio room your makin me sick

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Invest in a home gym i gave the magical solution

Quote Originally Posted by trix1000 View Post
    I don't mind old folks but, do these older guys really need to blow dry Their unit in the only mirror in the locker area. I walked in on some guy with 1 leg up on the counter blow drying his junk lmao. I felt so bad after because when I walked in I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. only cause the gentleman was pretty old, and I found it amazing he could even raise his leg that high. So I kinda wasn't so mad at the time but now that I think about it I'm troubled by this lol
    Shit never even HEARD of this shit being done!! I don't care HOW old you are, you KNOW this shit is weird!! even if you're doing it
    at home by yourself!! wtf.

Lol that's what I was thinking. I was going to say something to the man but I couldn't even bring myself to tell the guy anything ... I was embarrassed for him.

It could have been worse, he could have been spread eagled on the sink shoving a helping of preparation-H in his bum for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    It could have been worse, he could have been spread eagled on the sink shoving a helping of preparation-H in his bum for all to see.
    He would have smeared the prep-H on his sack by mistake lmao they hung that low. Lolollol

Old folks are fearless

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trix1000 View Post
    He would have smeared the prep-H on his sack by mistake lmao they hung that low. Lolollol

[B]Old folks are fearless[/bold]
    No no, they just are so old that they don't give a shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    No no, they just are so old that they don't give a shit anymore.
    Actually they do give a sh*t, it's just in their depends....

That's awful...lol

1killer80 is offline New Member
    trainers who are out of shape themselves

ladies that dress like tramps to get attention and slow down the entire gym, its like a 4 some of women ona golf course...

new years reolution people, especially couples with matching ****in outfits

fat people lifting weights, its called a treadmill..

the guy who is to cool to spot

young kids, doing dumb stuff and working out with horrible form and to much weight

expensive gyms with tons of members and all the equipment is busted but let a flat screen tv break and its replaced same day....

does the spining class really need to play madonna so loud i can hear it over my damn head phones...

i really hate my gym, big box gym, lots of space great euipment just dumb people, heading over to Iron Asylum asap....

i forgot one, the guy who asks you what you do and what your on and talks about aas, or "gear" like they knwo what the deal is in the gym...WTF

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    1) We have this one guy who leaves his towel on the seat and disappears and expects people to wait for him till he gets back whenever. I understand if you need a drink of water or something but don't just walk around the gym for 10 minutes geez! lol
    2)Oh yeah also guys who sing along mockingly to songs that a playing on the radio at the gym. I don't need to hear their stupid voices while I'm trying to lift!
    3)Crappy music that they play at the gym, like Taylor Swift (God I hate that crap)or Bruno Mars. I do like Bruno Mars but I don't want to work out to it!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    When your training partner is all about lifting one day, then you surpass him in gains and strength and all the sudden hes not interested in the gym at all.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    When a neighbor gym closes and all the freaking people merge to mine, now is like a freaking mall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    1) We have this one guy who leaves his towel on the seat and disappears and expects people to wait for him till he gets back whenever. I understand if you need a drink of water or something but don't just walk around the gym for 10 minutes geez! lol
    2)Oh yeah also guys who sing along mockingly to songs that a playing on the radio at the gym. I don't need to hear their stupid voices while I'm trying to lift!
    3)Crappy music that they play at the gym, like Taylor Swift (God I hate that crap)or Bruno Mars. I do like Bruno Mars but I don't want to work out to it!
    he'd be finding his towel on the floor if i trained there....

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    he'd be finding his towel on the floor if i trained there....
    Haha I'd love to do that.

Thread Information