Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    What is pissing me off now, is everytime I am in the gym I get a damn email notification everytime someone makes a post in this thread lmao J/K

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    What is pissing me off now, is everytime I am in the gym I get a damn email notification everytime someone makes a post in this thread lmao J/K
    hopefully u turn ur phone off when u go to sleep at night since u have/use that feature

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    The only annoying thing to me, it doesn't really piss me off cause as a gay man I'm going to look, but it's when all the hot jocks come out of the shower after drying off there private parts and getting themselves half aroused to look bigger than when totally soft and then make sure they towel dry their hair while flopping around naked in front of everyone there making sure we all look at them. To me that's gay, but it's like what signal are they trying to send to the guys in the locker room? Some straight guys do some really gay stuff and it always seems to be the ones who think they are gods gift to women. And then they wonder why a gay dude would hit on them at the gym. And no I've never hit on them..lol

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tI9F68-nGc&sns=fb

Friend posted this the other day totally made me think of this thread.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    New thing to piss me off...the strippers that live in my building use the gym when I have elevated Test levels. Damn them! I'm trying to WORK here!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    New thing to piss me off...the strippers that live in my building use the gym when I have elevated Test levels. Damn them! I'm trying to WORK here!
    pics
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    The only annoying thing to me, it doesn't really piss me off cause as a gay man I'm going to look, but it's when all the hot jocks come out of the shower after drying off there private parts and getting themselves half aroused to look bigger than when totally soft and then make sure they towel dry their hair while flopping around naked in front of everyone there making sure we all look at them. To me that's gay, but it's like what signal are they trying to send to the guys in the locker room? Some straight guys do some really gay stuff and it always seems to be the ones who think they are gods gift to women. And then they wonder why a gay dude would hit on them at the gym. And no I've never hit on them..lol
    any guy who does that i would think is a homo. no offense to you but thats asking for it

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    any guy who does that i would think is a homo. no offense to you but thats asking for it
    None taken it's just as a gay man I see a lot of weird head games lately especially at the gym from so called straight guys, and I don't put out any signals...well as far as I know..

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

pics
    I shoulda known.. lol

^^^ dick

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    ^^^ dick
    lol it lined up too perfectly bro.. had to

xelnaga is offline Banned
    None taken it's just as a gay man I see a lot of weird head games lately especially at the gym from so called straight guys, and I don't put out any signals...well as far as I know..

I think certain straight guys crave adoration from men and women alike.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    damn man, thats some funny ass shit... are guys really this fvcken bad?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    there was one that used to go to my gym. she had huge fake cans and would wear a sports bra. 1 day she was doing plyometrics and jumping onto a bench. liberality every guy in the gym just stopped what they were doing

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    It's probably been said 1000 times already in this thread. But mobile phones have no place in the gym. There's this Fvck stick in my gym that talks to his girlfriend every time he works out! There always fighting. He talks to her so much in the gym that I feel like I'm going out with her... Puts in hands free ear phones on and just argue's with her about some shit while his doing bench or squats or what ever. Fvckin tool

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Puts in hands free ear phones on and just argue's with her about some shit while his doing bench or squats or what ever. Fvckin tool
    While I'd be annoyed as hell too it has to be a great motivator for the guy to kill it at the gym. lol

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    It's probably been said 1000 times already in this thread. But mobile phones have no place in the gym. There's this Fvck stick in my gym that talks to his girlfriend every time he works out! There always fighting. He talks to her so much in the gym that I feel like I'm going out with her... Puts in hands free ear phones on and just argue's with her about some shit while his doing bench or squats or what ever. Fvckin tool
    I would eat a cornucopia of red meat then fart everytime I walked past him, fess up to it, and ask him how he likes wanting to vomit while working out!!! Tell him that's how you feel listening to his voice.

That would make me that weird stalker guy that takes pics of women without their permission.

I also have a "no pics of strippers in my phone" policy. Actually, my policy is to never have anything in my phone that my wife would disapprove of. My wife is too cool to have her worry about why I have pics of women in my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    there was one that used to go to my gym. she had huge fake cans and would wear a sports bra. 1 day she was doing plyometrics and jumping onto a bench. liberality every guy in the gym just stopped what they were doing
    Yeah, that girl works out at my gym now.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok the worst is people lifting pansy as weight and doing the wrong form...When you know they can lift more. I want to scream at them.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    when people take my weights because I go to get a drink.

People who dont do full reps.

30 year olds who dress and act like they are in high school.

people who pay for gym memberships and then never show.

Those 5 guys that go to the gym every day together and hog the bench but never move to any other equipment because they talk the whole time.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 12-16-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    when people take my weights because I go to get a drink.
    Take a water bottle next time. If you leave the equipment-how are we supposed to know you're not done.

bigdavevegas is offline Junior Member
    People who keep trying to talk to you when your trying to workout

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade

Take a water bottle next time. If you leave the equipment-how are we supposed to know you're not done.
    Because I rerack my weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    people who pay for gym memberships and then never show.
    I love those people!! They keep the gym afloat with money but don't get in my way for my workouts.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I love those people!! They keep the gym afloat with money but don't get in my way for my workouts.
    me too, theyre fantastic and dont hog machines! whats to hate about that?!

x3^ love lazy bastarz

Testosterone. is offline Junior Member
    Things I hate:

#10 - The dude that always lifts 5 lbs more than me, right after I do an exercise.
    #9 - The Hot Chick that always WANTS me to look at her while Im TRYING to workout.
    #8 - This dude that is friendly, But won't STFU
    #7 - My gym stopped handing out towels so now I have to bring my own. WTF!
    #6 - I hate having to check in with my little key fab thing.
    #5 - The guy who takes FOREVER to close the sauna door, YOUR LETTING THE HEAT OUT!
    #4 - When I can only find ONE dumb bell but not the other one.
    #3 - When other lifters don't rack their weights.
    #2 - When a noob hogs the squat rack yet is hardly squating rather just staring at himself in the mirror.

MY # 1 THING THAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END IS WHEN SOME FAT NOOB ASKS ME WHERE TO GET STERIODS ..
    Last edited by Testosterone.; 12-17-2011 at 02:07 PM.

boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    me too, theyre fantastic and dont hog machines! whats to hate about that?!
    I hate dip shots who park on any machine or dumbbell benches just so they can look in the mirrors.
    Also the hot ass 6' blonde volleyball looking woman wish she would wear less clothes

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavevegas View Post
    People who keep trying to talk to you when your trying to workout
    Headphones and lack of eye contact. I only look at guys bigger than me because I know they know how everything works.

Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727 View Post
    Because I rerack my weights.
    Fuuuuuuu....... I hate people that don't. And you are right, you know I am not done with those weights because, if I was, I would have put them frickin' back on the rack!

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    While I dislike people that do not have the dedication, and are stupid enough to sign a one year contract for something they will only do for three weeks, I do agree we benefit from the economics of that situation.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Oily marks on the bench from sweaty heads
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

The trainers who keep trying to get my wife to train with them. Both her and i are in better shape then them. Um she doesnt need your help

The trainers who keep trying to get my wife to train with them. Both her and i are in better shape then them. Um she doesnt need your help
    U gotta love those fat trainers that have the nerve to ask u to pay them to train you

Blog Entries
    yeah, i rem a girl with massive silicone knockers in a gym i used back home, now fake tits would have been a rare sight fullstop in that area, but to see a woman with what looked like basket balls on her chest was bizarre lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone. View Post
    Things I hate:

#10 - The dude that always lifts 5 lbs more than me, right after I do an exercise.
    #9 - The Hot Chick that always WANTS me to look at her while Im TRYING to workout.
    #8 - This dude that is friendly, But won't STFU
    #7 - My gym stopped handing out towels so now I have to bring my own. WTF!
    #6 - I hate having to check in with my little key fab thing.
    #5 - The guy who takes FOREVER to close the sauna door, YOUR LETTING THE HEAT OUT!
    #4 - When I can only find ONE dumb bell but not the other one.
    #3 - When other lifters don't rack their weights.
    #2 - When a noob hogs the squat rack yet is hardly squating rather just staring at himself in the mirror.

MY # 1 THING THAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END IS WHEN SOME FAT NOOB ASKS ME WHERE TO GET STERIODS..
    awh you poor thing, how ever do you cope?

i worked at a country club/ gym for a while. We used to go through 50k a year in towels because people would steal them

Blog Entries
    i worked at a country club/ gym for a while. We used to go through 50k a year in towels because people would steal them
    me too, fvcking hated 75% of the members, horrible bastids that that thought they ruled the world

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol, I bet the people that were robbing them where the lads that were selling them to ya I've given up hating shit in the gym too much hassle. All I wanna do now is find a decent gym.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    ah, so i figured out my #1 hated thing at the gym, but not directed at any one person or group of people...

I cant wrap my head around why mens and womens memberships are the same price. All the gyms locally have a "womans only" room with a ton of equipment that cost an f'n fortune. Yes, I understant that girls can be shy or just dont want men drooling on them while they work out, but why must I pay for something I cant use?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    ah, so i figured out my #1 hated thing at the gym, but not directed at any one person or group of people...

I cant wrap my head around why mens and womens memberships are the same price. All the gyms locally have a "womans only" room with a ton of equipment that cost an f'n fortune. Yes, I understant that girls can be shy or just dont want men drooling on them while they work out, but why must I pay for something I cant use?
    You think that's bad. Here in Vegas a lot of Gym's do a "ladies Join Free" promo every month. So not only are we paying for equipment we don't get to use....we also have to pay extra!

Thread Information