Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    If they will let you do em without a condom without a care in the world -- you better wear one.

If they tell you you need to wear a condom -- then talk em out of it and hit it raw
    Fvcking phenomenal tip here.
    Depending on how desperate you are though (not saying you are in the least - just for men who are), what I do now just to be safe.

If my goodies are hanging out, we're seconds away from sex, and she doesn't even ask about a condom or present one herself, I honestly zip my pants back up and go check my email.

If a girl insists I wear a condom, and we don't know each other well I still will. After I get to know her, her friends a bit, and her reputation, than I'll start raw dogging it.
    But you REALLY need to be safe with some girls out there. I've heard and had some crazy situations myself that I'd rather not get in to.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    My dad is an old fart but is always picking chicks up using online dating services. I dont know which one, but it is kind of funny. Go dad.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    My dad is an old fart but is always picking chicks up using online dating services. I dont know which one, but it is kind of funny. Go dad.
    Good for him!! (although I hope he is not still with your mum)

schmidt128 is offline New Member

Some dating portals work, many don't

Between 2005 and 2007 I checked out 5 different adult dating portals. I've written about my experiences on mikesdatingreview dot com. Hopefully the webmaster of this forum doesnt mind placiing this link here

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Come on Smoke, things arent really that bad are they??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information