Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Vagina questions

A few things, here I don’t really have many friends that I rely on to discuss these things, they generally give poor advice. Most guys I know are players and single, they look for different things that I do.

Anyway, I met a girl and have been spending some time with her. She seems really cool, we have fun. We’ll play video games, watch movies, we’ve really only went out (To the bar) once. Normally we just catch a flix, and then dinner.

She has a kid, and that kind of bothers me I guess. I feel bad that it even does cause she seems fun. I’m a bad judge of girls I think though at the same time I guess. Her son is 6, I’ve not met him yet. I don’t know if I’m ready for that kind of obligation. I like kids, but I’m just a little wierded out I guess.

We slept together for the first time last night. She whispered in my ear “I want to spoil you”, gave me a back rub and feel asleep on my back. It was really cute. I feel like it’s almost rude asking this too, but I’m inexperienced with this. But for the first time in my life, I was actually slipping out. Do girls really get looser after they have a kid?

Or was it just in my head? You can probably tell this kid thing eats me by now. I feel bad though even thinking like this because it takes a big person to go through with raising a child alone at a young age. She’s 28, my last 3 girls were 25, 21 and 20.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Is the dad still in the picture? I have life experience with what you are talking about.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    her vag isnt loose from a kid 6 years ago

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93 View Post
    Is the dad still in the picture? I have life experience with what you are talking about.

i do too......i was a senior in high school and was dating a girl 3 years older with a 3 year old son......i caught shit for it, but i wouldn't change anything about it- the kid was cool, and me and the girl dated for about 2 years.....we've not been together now for about 5 months, and the kid isn't having any emotional break downs because i'm not there lol....we got along great, and would do father/son things, but the kid knew i wasn't his dad...so as long as the girl is cool, and doersn't try making you the dad, i think u'll be able to handle it if you want.......getting more loose? i never fvcked her before she had the kid, so i wouldn't know...she was one of the more loose girls i've had sex with, but i'm comparing her to a lot of 17, 18, 19 year olds... lol so i don't think it's much of a fair comparison....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I've found that it can vary with women. One woman I sleep with had not been with many men and had no children. She was loose. Another I sleep with had a kid and slept around. She was tight as hell.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Do girls get looser after they have had a kid?

of course, think about the width of a babies head.....

Now some girls genetically have smaller vagina's, while others have larger. Some gentically may also come back to shape better then others after a birth...really alll depends on the individual..

You could get her to start practising her keagel exercises...lol...may help

mike954 is offline Member
    Ya lol she probly just banged the football team lol j/k bro

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    oooo, the plot thickens. be careful bro, try to do some recon on her to see what her true lifestyle is like before going all in

how tight is her ass?

^^^^^

thats the question right there...lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Just read your last thread. You go through a lot of women.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i am the IRON CHEF of pounding VAGGGGGG

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93 View Post
    I've found that it can vary with women. One woman I sleep with had not been with many men and had no children. She was loose. Another I sleep with had a kid and slept around. She was tight as hell.
    totally agree - ive been with girls who u would think were tight, and they were naturally loose...

yet girls who have had a couple of kids n ive had a job to get it in (o glory days!)

also depends on how relaxed they r with sex in general

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ide say it varies from chick to chick. ive never slept with a girl who had a kid(as far as i know, lol) but ive seen some pretty broad range in girth and depth if you know what im sayin. hah..i dont know tho, its not something thats ever bothered me. but if shes cool, whatever man..its like my grandfather always said, "the size of a bitches dialated vaginal cavity is a distant second to her character." god he was wise.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    ide say it varies from chick to chick. ive never slept with a girl who had a kid(as far as i know, lol) but ive seen some pretty broad range in girth and depth if you know what im sayin. hah..i dont know tho, its not something thats ever bothered me. but if shes cool, whatever man..its like my grandfather always said, "the size of a bitches dialated vaginal cavity is a distant second to her character." god he was wise.

lol, your grandfathers a good man

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    I honestly think it's the kid thing playing with your head (both of em). I know the first time I dated a woman with a kid I was a bit freaked myself, around the kid and in the sack. For me it was "how could I be hanging out like we're a family?" deal. After awhile we just did things like that. It lasted a couple years and we still all hang out now, even the new man too. If you both get along then great, no bubbles no troubles. Just keep her away from tow trucks j/k HA HA

From what she has said, the father has never had a place in the boys life. I don't ask many questions about it because I feel akward for having concerns about it.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    it goes back to normal... so if she was loose before kid, she'll be loose after... i know this from experience..... my girl was tight, had a kid, and now tight again... it heals up

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    Ya mine went back to normal size in a few months...Oh, wait...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I was with a girl on new years who had 3 kids, all before the age of 25. She sure as hell wasn't loose, but the kid thing weirded me out too... I try not to let it.
    People have kids, right?
    I just don't have any of my own...

I don’t really understand it either, but I appreciate the advice. Generally most guys around here are well thought out and have more life experience with this type of stuff than me or people I know.

When I really think about it, she had a accident when she was 21 that probably turned out to be a blessing for her. I should respect her more for raising the kid alone for the past 6 years and working to support him along rather than be bothered by it. It shows her responsibility and character as a person.

I can’t pin point what it really is that worries or bothers me. I feel like I just at ate a Chinese buffet at got sick, I just don’t know what dish. Was it the egg drop soup? Or the sesame chicken again? Hrm

But yes Papi I’m going though girls left at right for the past 6 months. I try not too as I like to just be in a stable relationship. The girls always seem to love me to death right off the bat, they almost annoy me with the consistent text and wanting to hang out every night. I just like to take it kind of slow though. Eventually they want a commitment within a few weeks. I explain I’m just not ready yet, they get upset and it’s never resolved that leads to the end. I could post 3 girl stories a week easy and entertain you all with the silly stuff I’ve been going though with these younger gals.

As far as the Vag, it was just wierd. Normally the first time I do the deed the girl complains it hurts for the most part. This girl just took it like a champ.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    I am with u bro.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    my girl has 2 kids and she is the tightest i have ever been with. Have her do kinkle exercises

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Tighest girl I ever fvcked was 28 and had two kids

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shes probably loose if she's been around me once or twice. Really loose if I still see her. lol

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    fo sho i beat up one that was uber tight, she was 29 with a 5yr old

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    All chicks are different I,ve been married 23 years all kids by C section still tight as drum just lucky I guess. Give it a try with the kid if you get on well and good you never know till you try, if not dont keep flogging a dead horse do all of you a favour and get out you owe them nothing.

She has a big belly button

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Her vagina may not be the issue, maybe your dick is too small?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    every girl is different and so is every VAG...they vary, i know some girls with kida i have slept with have been like a bucket of warm water, other have been so tight it hurty, just like girls without a kid...but i have found if a girl has a kid and still sleeps around a lot it seems tighter...thats all i can add..

oh and after the apesiotimy*sp* when they cut the girl for the kid to come out they have to stitch it together again so maybe they put an extra one in and that helps tighten it up...i also know if a girl has sex to soon after the VAG wont heal properly and will be "looser"...

Doc should be able to stitch her up just fine.

Dated a girl for almost 3 years with a kid. Her Vag. was plenty tight. I've had girls with no kid, and less experience sleeping around that were looser. It's genetics.

Speaking of small Vag's, I'll talk to you guys in the morning...I've got 95 lbs. of hormones waiting on me to show up...

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Doc should be able to stitch her up just fine.

Dated a girl for almost 3 years with a kid. Her Vag. was plenty tight. I've had girls with no kid, and less experience sleeping around that were looser. It's genetics.

Speaking of small Vag's, I'll talk to you guys in the morning...I've got 95 lbs. of hormones waiting on me to show up...
    whats his name??? hahaha

i think your problem is that you will have a constant reminder that she got ****ed by someone else..that shit drives me nuts and makes me sick like egg foo yung bro....i like to think my girl is pure and with a live souvenier its a little hard...never have gotten over it and i married a girl with a kid...then got divorced....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    whats his name??? hahaha

i think your problem is that you will have a constant reminder that she got ****ed by someone else..that shit drives me nuts and makes me sick like egg foo yung bro....i like to think my girl is pure and with a live souvenier its a little hard...never have gotten over it and i married a girl with a kid...then got divorced....
    I used to tell my ex that had a daughter that i wanted to believe she only had sex once before we meet and thats when she got pregnant. And never again.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Was she really wet? Or was she really loose? Sometimes overexcitement can cause the extra secretions, which in turn can feel like she is really loose and she isn't. Just asking. The next time you have sex, and you are inside of her, see if you can slide a finger or two in as well and that can determine things. Just don't worry about so much. If you like her, then you want worry about it.

I used to tell my ex that had a daughter that i wanted to believe she only had sex once before we meet and thats when she got pregnant. And never again.
    exactly..i pretetnd every girl i date has had sex only once before me and it makes me feel better...i dont wanna know anything about her past or other guys, and if i hear it by accident or she brings it up i get sooo angry...dont really know what my problem is but i know it was a major problem with my ex wife...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think you need to grow up and asking this question shows your immaturity IMO. How old are you again?

If you do not want to be involved with a woman who has a child, I highly advise you to tell her upfront and do not drag the kid into this. It's not his/her fault.
    ***No source checks!!!***

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You aught not talk like that.....Loved slingblade.....sorry for being off subject..

EMUbeast25 is offline Junior Member
    One time i dated a girl and just to touch her inner thigh right close to her Vag got her soaking. Every time i fingered her it made squishy noises.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    damm I want one that makes squiishy noises. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information