kirk3624 is offline Associate Member

Quick Prescription Question

So I am sure most have seen the true life "I am on steroids " which was on a long time ago. I was watching this on youtube the other day and realized the guy that was going for Muscle and Fitness cover, got a legal prescription.

He said it was because he had low test but there is no way considering his before appearance and age (early 20s).

So my question is, do you think he was coming off some type of cycle and saw a doc when his natty test levels were extremely low? Is this a viable option for prescription?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    even if it is. What good is a prescription going to do? It would be such a low dose it would be useless for BB purposes.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    even if it is. What good is a prescription going to do? It would be such a low dose it would be useless for BB purposes.
    That's true. I didn't think about the dosages. It would probably be crazy expensive too, like the majority of u.s. pharma?

bigt10 is offline Member
    well if insurance pays its good. also im not sure but if you have a constant injection of test then you dont need to keep doing PCT or worry about shutting it down.

Also i think most humans body's make around 70 mg a week of test.

you can get your doctor to give you 200-400 whats better.

if you arent concerned about having kids go for it. i think the key is finding a doc who would give it you.

price discussion isnt allowed but Test C even from a pharmacy isnt very expensive.

Thread Information