SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member

just got back from

well i had to go swear in the other day to become officially part of the military im in the army and im going to basic and all that in september just wanted to say something about it, it definitly was a good feeling after i swore in.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    What's ya planned military career?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    well i had to go swear in the other day to become officially part of the military im in the army and im going to basic and all that in september just wanted to say something about it, it definitly was a good feeling after i swore in.
    Congratulation Bro. Most of my relatives from my dad side were in Army but it was british army. Hope it will workout good for you

im doing rocket launching training for my AOS

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Great........Could u fire a rocket If i give u the co-ordinates? lol

lol most likely haha

importeater91 is offline Member
    you think thats a good feeling , just wait til you graduate. i just graduated from the marines and when they handed me my egale globe and ancor. that was the best feeling ever. congrats bro!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    No shit bro... Graduation is the best. When you get to wear your class A uniform, ahh nothing better. Its also a pretty great feeling in Boot when you considered short and you get more privlages. Boot is not as bad as you will think. I wanted to quit everyday and then before I knew it I was done. Just hang in there, do the best you can and you will be fine. Good Luck man

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    were u going to basic and AIT at???

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    No shit bro... Graduation is the best. When you get to wear your class A uniform, ahh nothing better. Its also a pretty great feeling in Boot when you considered short and you get more privlages. Boot is not as bad as you will think. I wanted to quit everyday and then before I knew it I was done. Just hang in there, do the best you can and you will be fine. Good Luck man
    That is one of the best ways to describe it... ANd u dont have enough time in boot to quit, its so packed full of shit and ur so busy shooting stuff and doing 18k ruck march that u dont have time to think about how long u been gone. Its over before u know it. BTW dont let ur Drill Sgts know that u are into exercise, i did on accident and i got a whole lota shot for it.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    That's the coolest sounding sentence i've read for ages!

Keep hard at it and the armed forces can offer you a lot (remember to always hassle them for stuff as much as they hassle you)

I know a lot of guys who were deservedly proud of themselves for what they do, and are very well trained people.

Good luck with it bro!

(think it might be a bit hard 4 you to hide you exercise! you fuked on that front lol)

What is a AOS??? Do u mean MOS, im not maken fun just wondering becausse iv never heard of it b4...

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    basic is a freakin joke now man. i went about a year ago. its rediculous. AIT is awesome cuz your almost free. what is your MOS? im a 13F

importeater91 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    yup being able to wear your unifom is great to. the ladies love a man in uniform. on fam day i got 4 #'s, including the guides girls #. im not gonna call her but i just thought it was funny. like he said above, your gonna want to quit alot of the time in there. expecially during the beginning. it goes by fast. your always on the move doing something. all you need is speed, volume and intensity and you will be fine. give it 110%, some things you do you will feel like you just want to give enough effort to get by, but you just cheating your self. you will do fine just rember to hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12 View Post
    basic is a freakin joke now man. i went about a year ago. its rediculous. AIT is awesome cuz your almost free. what is your MOS? im a 13F
    13F is a fvvckn bad ass job, i got a buddy who went to boot w/me and he went to AIT in Ft.Sill if i remember. He told me sum shit he got to do, sounded fvckn awsome, sum real gung ho shit4sure...

ha yeah i was tihnking ati and mos so mixed it up but im going to fort till in oklahoma

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Yeah I gotta go with Schmidty on not letting them know you lift. I was a S.E.A.L./E.O.D. candidate in boot and they beat my ass every chance they got. I got cycled once becuase this hot chick was talking in ranks. She was the best looking chick in my sister company and the Company Comander singles me out and made me P.T. in front of mine and my sister company for a 1/2 hour in 100 degree heat. Man I was two kinds of pissed but after boot I had her ankles by her ears so it all worked out in the end..GOOD LUCK BRO

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    13F is a fvvckn bad ass job, i got a buddy who went to boot w/me and he went to AIT in Ft.Sill if i remember. He told me sum shit he got to do, sounded fvckn awsome, sum real gung ho shit4sure...
    ya its pretty fun. we blow shit up all day

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    good luck brother try and go airborne

Thread Information