tantan350 is offline Junior Member

You know what really GRINDS MY GEARS??

^
    ^
    (LOL, quote by Peter Griffin from Family Guy)

Anyways, when you walk into your local GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, have you noticed the ABUNDANCE of normal protein and creatine supplements with titles that resemble those of AS?!?!

They're probably thinking, hey lets take the word "Crea" + "BOLIC" = CreaBOLIC...or Creatine Fuel STACK...or ANAvol and ANAbol (also a Creatine)...

Even with the AS resemblance aside, using words like "Lightning", "After Shock", "Shock Therapy", "Extreme", "Hyper", "Super", "Turbo", "Hardcore" makes me feel like I'm still watching ASIAN TV COMMERCIALS that excessively use words like "Super", "Happy", "Mega", and "Fun"...

...or did they just hire the "DUDE THATS EXTREME" guy from Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle movie, as their marketing person, LOL!!

Some protein examples-->
    MHP
    Probolic-Sr Vanilla

BodyTech
    Tetrabolic Protein Shake Choco

Universal
    Animal M-Stak

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Realistically the marketing is probably extremely effective for the high school age consumer, who has loads of parents money to spend. Also, it seems there are so many new entrants into the lucrative nutritional supplement field, competition is fierce and the most provocative advertising seems to excel.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
    LOL....really funny mate....yeah, what exactly does she want from us...just our money?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hahaa im watchin family guy as we speak

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    when pro-tirds (hormones) were taken off the shelves....I am sure companies anticipated that people would only buy into products that sound like they are legit replacements.

How bout the insane claims.

30lbs of muscle mass gained in 8 weeks! Pffftt

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    If I was producing bb'ing products thats the road I would take.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Reminds me of this video, hilarious:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    +1 dude that video was amazing and i had never seen it before.....that vid should be its own thread

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    These guys are messed up.... Kenyans aren't fast just distance runners!lol! I might get them to promote my biz.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny sh*t.

Thread Information