Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultra40 is offline Associate Member

Police Beating in Philly! Wow....

http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=NhyC7SdVE2E

Don't have much info on this....News said that a fellow cop was recently shot and this could be in response to that.....

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    something is up with the link my man.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    something is up with the link my man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhyC7SdVE2E

My bad. That should work

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yea im in philly. and thats a big deal. but the execution of the police officer is a bigger deal.

Any insight on what happened with the officer. Of course the news in only talking about the beating so i havent heard anything about what happened to the cop other than he was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yea im in philly. and thats a big deal. but the execution of the police officer is a bigger deal.
    were the guys that were beaten in the video, in your opinion, have anything to do with the execution of the police officer?

I mean, lets think about this for a second....ya, some cops are corrupt no doubt...

But for 14 to kick the everliving shit out of 1-3 guys, makes me think....maybe these 1-3 guys had it coming....

If some lowlife killed my best friend who had a wife and kids, I might fly off the handle too.

The news won't state on their involvement right now, they just say that a cop was killed in that area a day or two before the beating.

The news also just said that the car was pulled over to "question" the men in the car about the murder, so they probably had some reason to think these men were linked to the offiers death.

The killer has not been caught yet.

I mean, lets think about this for a second....ya, some cops are corrupt no doubt...

But for 14 to kick the everliving shit out of 1-3 guys, makes me think....maybe these 1-3 guys had it coming....

If some lowlife killed my best friend who had a wife and kids, I might fly off the handle too.
    I agree.

If this was some racial hatred bullshit, it would be a different story....

But it seems that the cops had some information leading to these suspects and just lost it, but i can't say i could keep cool around the people i "ASSUMED" killed a friend of mine...

But for now, we don't know what exactly the story is...

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    that was defiantely excessive. but, if these guys did have something to do with that cops execution then they deserved that beating and then some.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

when people get power, they use it against those who don't. they didn't have that beating coming. if they did kill someone, anyone, they have jail/prison coming... they'll get theirs there.

people no longer surprise me.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    from my personal experience philly cops get violent quick

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even if they were involved the Police have to maintain composure..

True Story....

two sherrifs buddies for life, 20 yrs on police force together. BOth were on duty and one got called out to a scene. An inraged man had killed the lady and I think the 6 yr old kid... the man got in a shoot out with the cop when he arrived and shot the cop dead.

His partner showed up shortly after and somehow subdued the guy outside and cuffed him. He went in to clear the rest of the house and saw the lady dead and kid(i think) dead, and his partner dead. enraged he came back around to the front were the guy was handcuffed and started yelling at him and shot him in the head. imo, should be the end of the story.

Well turns out the camera in one of the units filmed the cop executing the bastard murderer. I don't think the local police force did anything with it, but the feds got a hold of it and prosecuted the cop and sentenced him..

So you go figure on this one and form your opinion. The cop knew the other cop for 20 yrs and knew his kids and wife and everything. Now he goes to jail too. pretty messed up if you ask me.

Yeah cops have alot of power and often abuse it, and their actions here are not justified and obviously "wrong"......But....Who wouldn't do the same thing if someone you loved was murdered and you faced their killer ( Assuming this is what happened)..

On the other hand....I LOVE America Bc EVERYONE is innocent untill proven guilty.....So what if the driver was involved, but the other two had NO IDEA about the murder...Highly unlikely, but it could happen

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Listen to it again. A cop was killed probably by those scum bags. All those cops wanted some revenge right from the get go. If they killed a fellow cop they are lucky to be ALIVE...

I would give those cops a raise and a weeks pay vacation..

Quote Originally Posted by ultra40 View Post
    Any insight on what happened with the officer. Of course the news in only talking about the beating so i havent heard anything about what happened to the cop other than he was killed.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354067,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader View Post
    Listen to it again. A cop was killed probably by those scum bags. All those cops wanted some revenge right from the get go. If they killed a fellow cop they are lucky to be ALIVE...

I would give those cops a raise and a weeks pay vacation..
    Haha ya i hear you and i agree, i was just saying... What If... Ya know?

But We'll know soon enough for sure.

were the guys that were beaten in the video, in your opinion, have anything to do with the execution of the police officer?
    there were three suspects in police officer shooting. well they caught the one suspect, another was shot, and the last one is still on the loose. so yea these guys could know about the third suspects whereabouts but take them in and question them. Cuz there is a possilbilty... that they dont know a damn thing!!!! take them in, ask them a few questions, maybe have a cop or 2 get a bit violent to see if you can get them to spill the beans. but for 14 cops to do so.... just ridiculous.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ridiculous. Then you wonder why people retaliate against the cops and hate them so much.

What I said before, was my initial reaction to the video.....the scumbag ****ers probably had it coming. I said that this morning, and I have had all day to think about that, and after reading the rest of this thread

This is my stance.

This is America. you are innocent until proven guilty. Any violation of that fundamental law is a disgrace.

Now, the next thing I would like to know, are any of those guys seriously injured?

I think i saw brains coming out of the one on the right

hey guys something else to think about....

These 3 guys.......you would think with a good lawyer they might get off on a technicality if they are guilty of anything.....so in the end, justice?

Yeah that would be some shit huh

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    hmmm not right

Andro9 is offline Member
    i think ima go down there and kick the living shit outta those cops.. fvcking pigs. i work at a fire station and i can honestly say most of the cops ive met are c unts those guys didnt deserve to get the shit beat out of them
    Last edited by Andro9; 05-07-2008 at 03:49 PM.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    that was defiantely excessive. but, if these guys did have something to do with that cops execution then they deserved that beating and then some.
    What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It's not for cops to decide who deserves what. That's what courts are for.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Getting off i doubt that....in fact im sure once these cops knew they were videoed they made sure every i was dotted and t was crossed...a lawsuit...f ya, but they must serve theyre sentence before they enjoy the money. Hell ill take a beat down for a million, ive taken a few for free why not.....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Just execute these scumbags, don't beat them and let them go, shit...this is America...you know you can't beat a scumbag down for murdering someone moments before. Sheesh!
    ***No source checks!!!***

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    As I said to my dad about this before....cops don't issue an ass kicking like that for no reason. I am sure they weren't just taking a ride to the diner.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I've got a friend who's a retired detective. I cannot believe some of the stories he has. About 20 years ago a group of cops in Philly, not giving specifics here, did some crazy stuff. They would take turns dressing in a large pink bunny costume and beat the shit out of convicts. The criminals would complain about having their asses kicked by a giant pink bunny. This went on for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    I've got a friend who's a retired detective. I cannot believe some of the stories he has. About 20 years ago a group of cops in Philly, not giving specifics here, did some crazy stuff. They would take turns dressing in a large pink bunny costume and beat the shit out of convicts. The criminals would complain about having their asses kicked by a giant pink bunny. This went on for several years.
    ****ing lol dude

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I work in the city and i work with these low lifes all day. The $hit these cops put up with day in and day out im surprised this doesn't happen more often.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I work in the city and i work with these low lifes all day. The $hit these cops put up with day in and day out im surprised this doesn't happen more often.
    I second that I have a lot of friends that are or were cops or in law enforcement somehow and the stuff they see day in and day out is horrible. Some of these guys tell me stories that enrage the hell out of me. I think i would kill especially when they involve kids. But they stay very professional and try there best to be objective. I couldnt do it.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    There is never an excuse or justification for this sort of behavior. It is, however, not surprising when you consider that Philadelphia has lifted its residency requirement, and in addition to that only requires a G.E.D. to join the force, and also has a starting salary of $32,500. You are not going to recruit "professional" people. Most of the people on the Philadelphia police force are just other "homies" from the hood but without a criminal record, basically meaning, they never got caught!

This is a serious abuse of police power.

ilovesus is offline Member
    I could see the cops being pissed off about one of there fellow officers being killed but they coulda handled that in the station not out in public!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    There is never an excuse or justification for this sort of behavior. It is, however, not surprising when you consider that Philadelphia has lifted its residency requirement, and in addition to that only requires a G.E.D. to join the force, and also has a starting salary of $32,500. You are not going to recruit "professional" people. Most of the people on the Philadelphia police force are just other "homies" from the hood but without a criminal record, basically meaning, they never got caught!

This is a serious abuse of police power.
    Doesn't surprise me. Would you risk your life day in and day out for pennies ? I know i wouldn't.

The starting salary at my place of work with no experience/no school is more than 32K.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Well, cops know what they sign up for.
    Tragic? Yes, but it is part of their job, and they all know that going in. But it is also part of their job to handle situations properly, and they obviously did not.

Wether those 3 guys did or didn't have anything todo with the cop murder, for 20 guys to beat on 3 guys is outright ridiculous.

Those 3 guys will get their shit in prison. You dont think the cops **** with prisoners? shit....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    If the guys getting the beating were white nobody would have given a sh1t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information