SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member

Ron Paul's new book hits #1

Ron Pauls book will be #1 on the next published New York Times best seller list!

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080507/20080507006597.html?.v=1

This is an awesome book to read for anybody interested in politics, whether liberal or conservative (real conservative that is). Plus, it's only about $12.00.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think I am going to buy this and give it a read.
    ***No source checks!!!***

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    man its too bad he isnt prez. i think if he came close we'd see an assassination on him. so sad

bigt10 is offline Member
    LOL and the media still hides him to as if he is some no body from no where i love it.

I am tired of the media and the banks picking who they want to run the country.

Damm special interests.

You guys dont get it, these are actual facts and actual people buying these books

Not oil, banks, insurance, and war companies sponsoring candidates so they can be all over the TV and news papers.

I also rememeber a while back that Paul received the most support from enrolled people in military, air force, and navy.

And look how popular join mcain is lmao.

Just go to youtube all over the net (notice i say the internet as people run the internet and use it not major corporations who own all 6-8 news channels on the TV set.)

I dont find McCain or clinton all over youtube, myspac, facebook, fan sites, etc you name no one as much as paul. Its such nonsense.

Paul fights for the people to bad its the banks, government, and special interests that are running everything now and forcing everyone to buy into it.

I swear the day America is done is the day they make that god dam highway from mexico to canada, then a new constitution, then will all be chipped like cattle and tracked everywhere.

BTW what is Obama's stance on NAFTA and this NAU super highway. this has to be stopped imediately, their isnt a bigger threat to our sovereignty and liberty than that.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    LOL and the media still hides him to as if he is some no body from no where i love it.

Damm special interests.

You guys dont get it, these are actual facts and actual people buying these books

Not oil, banks, insurance, and war companies sponsoring candidates so they can be all over the TV and news papers.

I also rememeber a while back that Paul received the most support from enrolled people in military, air force, and navy.

Just go to youtube all over the net (notice i say the internet as people run the internet and use it not major corporations who own all 6-8 news channels on the TV set.)

I dont find McCain or clinton all over youtube, myspac, facebook, fan sites, etc you name no one as much as paul. Its such nonsense.

Paul fights for the people to bad its the banks, government, and special interests that are running everything now and forcing everyone to buy into it.

I swear the day America is done is the day they make that god dam highway from mexico to canada, then a new constitution, then will all be chipped like cattle and tracked everywhere.

BTW what is Obama's stance on NAFTA and this NAU super highway. this has to be stopped imediately, their isnt a bigger threat to our sovereignty and liberty than that.
    well put.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post

Damm special interests.

The simple fact being that the dumb**** has never mentioned it should tell you all you need to know about his stance on it.
    ***No source checks!!!***

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya hes down with nwo to.

oh well i got so worked up over paul.

as i said the same men who created the federal reserve for their own power over the government were also the same guys who felt th eneed to create newspapers to control the public.

her Murilonninja what is that old qoute again from thomas jefferson i think.

Something about the people who issue the currency have the power over the gov or laws dont applying to them

bigt10 is offline Member
    i laugh when i see all these loonies rioting for their little candidates which CNN picked out to win the election.

they sit their with all this talk. the other candidates are so stupid they have nothing intellectual to say, just stuff to get stupid people ravelled up and win over their emotions.

i laugh when i see them all whining over taxes, spending, education healthy care.

LOL WE are in FVCKIN DEBT PEOPLE.

and aslong as the Fed reserve controls and inflates this country it just gets worse.

You cant be rich for long eventually you cant borrow and the printing press wont rule.

Peope whine about all this small shit when our basic freedoms and liberties that make us actual americans in the constituion are being whiped off the map and they seem more concered with the gas tax relief. we need smaller government that doesnt spend fiat money they print to finance these so called humantarian missions for the elite who run this country.

Gators is offline Banned
    I like Ron Paul alot, but he's too goofy looking to be elected as the majority of people vote on how candidates look and sound, not what their positions are

All 3 candidates we have left are career bureaucrats that have never been a top level executive, made a payroll, etc... I'll vote for McCain as he's the lesser of the evil IMHO, but dam, i wish there were better choices

Thread Information