B.E.N. is offline Member

Charles Yesalis Quotes (look him up)

“A 3-1 T /E ratio will give significant-performance enhancing benefits, ... If you give me a group of athletes and allow me to train them, we can pass every test known to man. You only need a very small amount of testosterone to get benefits, and with growth hormone , they have carte blanche. I could take an M-1 tank and drive it through the loopholes in NFL drug testing.”

“We know the customers don't care, but the politicians don't care either. (Using law enforcement to fight dopers) has great potential, but is it worth it? These people are not killing or robbing anyone. I could make a good argument that our law enforcement resources are used in better places.”

P.S. Anyone have book recommendations for him? What about Rick Collins book?
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 05-12-2008 at 03:53 PM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    love that man

Atomini is offline Banned
    "We know steroids can be used with a reasonable measure of safety, we know this because they’re used in medicine all the time, just not to enhance body image or improve athletic performance."

“Steroids do have a medical use, from an epidemiologic point of view of the health dangers, I am much more concerned about heroin; I am much more concerned about cocaine; I am much more concerned about cigarettes [and alcohol] than anabolic steroids.”

Thread Information