Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    kirk3624's Avatar
    kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278

    Going out without alcohol consumption.

    Living the college lifestyle, however, what is the best way to go out, turn down alcohol, but yet not seem like a little bitch?

  2. #2
    TheArtist's Avatar
    TheArtist is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    629
    take the bottle and bash it over their head... that'll show em' who the bitch is.


    j/k
    just politely say thanks, but i don't drink. OR..... there's always that other thing i mentioned.

  3. #3
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Anyone who would think I'm a bitch because I don't drink is a clueless bitch, and I don't care about their opinion. I have plenty of fun and never go home alone unless I want to, I don't need alcohol to have a good time.

  4. #4
    kirk3624's Avatar
    kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    It is nice to have support in this area. So many people I know have their entire world revolving around alcohol. I am getting so tired of it. There is no way I am dishing out like $4 for one drink that will make you look like shit long-term. I guess I need to find new friends.

  5. #5
    Reprisal 6's Avatar
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Anyone who would think I'm a bitch because I don't drink is a clueless bitch, and I don't care about their opinion. I have plenty of fun and never go home alone unless I want to, I don't need alcohol to have a good time.
    Seriously! You shouldn't give a shit what others think about you not drinking.
    If it's that big of a deal where you need to make an excuse you can just say you are on medication and can't drink, but maybe next time.

  6. #6
    kaberle_15's Avatar
    kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,176
    Fill a bottle of vodka with water and chug it infront of them, you will be a legend.

  7. #7
    kirk3624's Avatar
    kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    I have decided to just go into immediate pick up ass mode, and then we will see who the little bitch is. Thanks for the suggestions.

  8. #8
    number twelve's Avatar
    number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,968
    when i was still doing muay thai, i used to tell ppl i was training for a fight and couldnt drink. now i just say i dont want to. i drink a bottle of water and honestly no1 says anything. gonna sound kinda vain here, but what are they really gonna say? they look at me and then look at themselves...no real room for argument there...im not saying im some huge beast esp compared some of the guys here on the board...im just sayin compared to the average beer drinking college kid.

  9. #9
    swol_je's Avatar
    swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,791
    ****em I dare those little bastards to say something besides " Damn your huge bro!"

  10. #10
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

    You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

    It's called personal choice, you either drink or you don't. It's that simple.
    ***No source checks!!!***

  11. #11
    TheArtist's Avatar
    TheArtist is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

    You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

    It's called personal choice, you either drink or you don't. It's that simple.
    Are you always such a grouch? the past 4 or 5 threads i've seen you post in you're giving someone hell.

    Not everyone has all the answers like you... relax and just answer his question, or don't.

  12. #12
    ACpower's Avatar
    ACpower is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    688
    if im cycling and dont want to drink ill have one beer and just sip oin that all the night and just kinda hang on to the bottle so you dont have to make up while your not drinking to every single person that sees you saves the hassle

  13. #13
    xlxBigSexyxlx's Avatar
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    2
    they should just respect your choice of not drinking.

    but if it means that much to you, just walk around with a cup of water and say its vodka, or a cup of monster energy drink, and say its beer...

  14. #14
    bigt10 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back The Way you Came
    Posts
    861
    lol if they ask why they dont drink tell them it has something do with why you look way better than them.I dont know about what you look like but you shouldnt need alcohol for confidence.

    LOL or look them in the eye like the rock and ask wtf is up.or just take a beer and do the stonecold forehead slam.

    But seriously you know what i find ironic, its all the kids that piss themselves drunk and they think its the coolest shit, then theyre done and they have to socialize a bit more mature and it isnt so cool when they go to places with people older than 22 + who arent acting like drunk fools.

    then thats when they say omg im fat and i want to get in shape and are begging you for help to get there.

    You can still have a good time man, maybee have 1 beer fill it with something else, the best thing however is to just have the balls to say i dont drink. if they still want to take it further just put them back in their place with a nice diss or something.
    thats what i always find ironic. all the people who always drink and smoke and thinks its cool are always the ones who end up quitting.

    " why arent you drinking man. I dont want to look like you do."

    lol that will shut them up.

  15. #15
    bigt10 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back The Way you Came
    Posts
    861
    most of them just do it cause of their own insecurities and think its cool and the way to fit in. if they go after you about it to make them selves look better then just go after their own insecurity.....

    but it depends why man, some are going just to loose control and get drunk, if its one of those who thinks hes cool cause hes drinking.......

  16. #16
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    Are you always such a grouch? the past 4 or 5 threads i've seen you post in you're giving someone hell.

    Not everyone has all the answers like you... relax and just answer his question, or don't.
    No, just no longer have a tolerance for stupid shit. And I answered his question even though this is a common sense situation, then again common sense left the population decades ago.
    ***No source checks!!!***

  17. #17
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

    You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

    It's called personal choice, you either drink or you don't. It's that simple.
    Thank you! I have been doing it for over 13 years. I say No thanks I am allergic. Or no thanks I break out in spots colorado. mass vt nh. I found I f you say no thanks I do not drink they wana know why. So I always keep it humorous. Bottom line alcohol kick my ass years ago.

  18. #18
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    3,511
    I never drink when I go out....I will either usually order a coca cola or iced tea...I even have trouble ordering that because Ill say a coke and theyll say "rum&coke?" and im like NO dude, just the coke...To be honest with you, I wont even go out and drink one beer, if I do drink a beer I will feel like total dog shit the next day, just from one. You can drink coke or iced tea when you're out, and everyone will just assume its a mixed drink if you're that worried about it..I am kind of proud of the fact that I can go out and dont need to be intoxicated to have a good time and talk to girls..

  19. #19
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    No, just no longer have a tolerance for stupid shit. And I answered his question even though this is a common sense situation, then again common sense left the population decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

    You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

    It's called personal choice, you either drink or you don't. It's that simple.

  20. #20
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,114
    I rarely drink, maybe a glass of red occasionally, when I go out I never drink anything but Diet Coke. If anyone ever says anything I just say "I would rather look like me than look like you "

  21. #21
    Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Who knows?
    Posts
    388
    I don't need to be intoxicated to have fun. But I enjoy a nice cool beer. But I think there are two different categories of beer drinkers. There are the ones that just want to get plastered, not remember the next day, and feel like they need it to fit in. And then you have to ones that will have a couple beers to relax and enjoy. After a few I have no problem with turning down another one. If someone offers, just reply with "Nah I'm okay, thanks though chief". That's usually all it takes.

  22. #22
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,082
    i get that from pretty much everyone i know whenever im out. "why the fvck arent you drinking?" sometimes after like the 10th person of the evening asks me that, i lose my cool and just verbally rip into them, but i have got so many intelligent responses to that ridiculous question that i usually just throw some of them at them. Never have i made up an excuse as to why i dont drink.

    Long-haired dude: "why the fvck dont you drink?"
    Me: "why dont you shave your head?"
    Long-haired dude: "why would i want to do that?"
    Me: "why would i want to drink?"

    hahaha, some people just walk away

    I do not judge those who drink in any way, but when they start judging me because of the fact that im NOT drinking, then i do indeed get on my high horse.

    As the days pass by, i grow to hate alcohol and the culture that it feeds more and more.

    Whoever invented a drink that makes people more irrational, inconsiderate and downright idiotic than they already are needed shooting in my opinion.

    HA! and steroids are frowned upon

  23. #23
    xlxBigSexyxlx's Avatar
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    2
    i fuqjfddicking sdidnrk rigjt [email protected]@@@@ biyche!
    !!!!!!!!!!


    jj
    yyeaH!!!!!!

  24. #24
    G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Scenic Purgatory
    Posts
    3,859
    I don't know..... having the beer gut again is tempting..... but I think I will stick with the cut gut.

    I didn't bust my butt in the gym to drink on 15lbs of flab again.

  25. #25
    midnight777's Avatar
    midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    396
    Wow... I would not worry what people think... some of my friends think i am crazy for staying in all the time. Who cares.... I hate going out now.. I don't get enough sleep when I go out... Also the bar gets real loud, people seem to scream when they are drinking.. I told one of my friends about this one guy I noticed all loud and crap and I was like WOW, I used to be that guy... the other thing for me even a hot ass girl who is drunk as hell can get annoying, when I am sober....
    I have been out like twice this year... I went out a few weeks ago, I got very bored... i had a few drinks and a somewhat clean meal and it cost me a crap load of money... All I could think was boy I gotta get out of here,... I got to do cardio in the am.... Times change.. And I love my new Lifestlye... i have too many goals I need to achieve and going out is not one of them, But it is nice to get out once in a while.... just not very often,,,

  26. #26
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My Guy's poophole
    Posts
    7,746
    I have always my buds saying I'm a bitch because I don't drink anymore.
    And I fvkin hate this and get immediately pissed off.

    I just answer them they're loser because they need drinks to have a little "fun" and they're nothing without them.

    Then they look like zombies once drunk.

    No thanks, I'm not thirsty

  27. #27
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    If you are insecure about it, just drink water from a glass with ice in it. There are plenty of non-alcoholic drinks that look like drinks. Also, if someone buys you something just say thanks and pretend to drink it for a minute and switch back to whatever you had. You must know by now that as the night progresses peoples attention spans become lower and lower. If you do not want to drink and discuss it with your friends, I am sure you can get away with it if you do it carefully. Good Luck.

  28. #28
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My Guy's poophole
    Posts
    7,746
    People should learn to let others live their fvking lives how they want to

  29. #29
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    lol if they ask why they dont drink tell them it has something do with why you look way better than them.I dont know about what you look like but you shouldnt need alcohol for confidence.

    LOL or look them in the eye like the rock and ask wtf is up.or just take a beer and do the stonecold forehead slam.

    But seriously you know what i find ironic, its all the kids that piss themselves drunk and they think its the coolest shit, then theyre done and they have to socialize a bit more mature and it isnt so cool when they go to places with people older than 22 + who arent acting like drunk fools.

    then thats when they say omg im fat and i want to get in shape and are begging you for help to get there.

    You can still have a good time man, maybee have 1 beer fill it with something else, the best thing however is to just have the balls to say i dont drink. if they still want to take it further just put them back in their place with a nice diss or something.
    thats what i always find ironic. all the people who always drink and smoke and thinks its cool are always the ones who end up quitting.

    " why arent you drinking man. I dont want to look like you do."

    lol that will shut them up
    .
    yea because everyone who does have a drink looks like shit

  30. #30
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    thats funny.

  31. #31
    bigt10 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back The Way you Came
    Posts
    861
    lol i meant it in a smart ass way.

    You know what im talking about. The ones who want to make themselves look good by putting you down.

    You can tell the difference between someone genuinely asking you if you want a drink or something in which you say no thanks.


    Then there is the ones that you know are just doing it on purpose thats when i said to diss.


    none of these guys meant that, its like a best freind askig you if you want to drink or not then well you genuinely answer but screw those punks who want to make you look stupid etc.

  32. #32
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    People should learn to let others live their fvking lives how they want to
    ^^Powerless

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •