TJM7275 is offline Banned

Need some advice

Whats up Boys,

Maybe some of you have gone through this or can give me some words to make me feel less like shit. Long story short, met a girl (at the gym) started dating, knocked her up, and now have a beautiful baby girl together. We got into a fight a little over a month ago and split up. Now normally I would give two shits about a girl, but my angel is involved now. My ex is an immature selfish shit who only thinks of herself. She is also hot and cold all the time, one minute sweet and nice and then the next I was bash her head in. She is being a real pain in the ass about letting me see my baby lately, and I am really getting pissed. If I take the bitch to court, its gonna get ugly and I am trying to keep my baby's best interest in mind. Anyone ever go through this shit and if so how did you deal? Well thanks for letting me vent a little

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    How old is she?? Also she can take you for child support if you are on the birth cert as the father. If you are prepared to pay child support, then i would go to court to have visitation. That is your right.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Whats up Boys,

Maybe some of you have gone through this or can give me some words to make me feel less like shit. Long story short, met a girl (at the gym) started dating, knocked her up, and now have a beautiful baby girl together. We got into a fight a little over a month ago and split up. Now normally I would give two shits about a girl, but my angel is involved now. My ex is an immature selfish shit who only thinks of herself. She is also hot and cold all the time, one minute sweet and nice and then the next I was bash her head in. She is being a real pain in the ass about letting me see my baby lately, and I am really getting pissed. If I take the bitch to court, its gonna get ugly and I am trying to keep my baby's best interest in mind. Anyone ever go through this shit and if so how did you deal? Well thanks for letting me vent a little
    young grass hopper listen to me. going to court will get ugly and it is supposed to. so do it when you baby is young and not so affected cause YOU are going to court no matter what grass hopper. Time does not heal all wounds but you need to stiffle you anger and understand you dont have to react to her bs. when you react negatively you give all the power to her. when you let someone else cause in inflection of your emotions you have just empowered them.By you not reacting you will take her power from her. You babay interest will best be served on paper adjusted by attorneys and signed off on by a judge to insure the order are followed, make friends with it. Women with kids are but kids themselves Irrational, unpredictable, selfish etc etc etc etc etc manipulative spitefull you do the right thing everytime and you wont have anything to apologize later for. You are incontrol you just dont understand how so think everything thru.
    Remmember how stupid THEY are. Get another girlfreind make sure she know about it and you are having the time of you life. the first time she calls for you to see your baby say no i have a date. Now you have tapped into her jealously youve primed her selfishness and she will loose control and offer you over and over time with the baby, but when you want to not her. Only accept after you have established you are an alpha male.
    signed alpha male
    39+1

Thanks boys,I appreciate it a bunch. I offered to pay her child support but she declined. She is living with her parents because she can't make it on her own. She owes way more than she makes. The whole time we were together I gave her my paychecks and only asked for 50 bucks a week. I always tried to be a good man. As far as controling my anger, I do the best considering all the Text I am pumping in my body( LOL ) The gym is the only release I have from the bullshit. I dont know guys, I have never been so miserable in my life. For a while I felt like wacking myself, and then I just thought about my little girl, who is almost 7 months old. Anywho thanks guys, it means a lot to me

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    dont be miserable b/c cus who will it effect? most likely your kid. dnt play your exs game. my buddy is going through a divorce at 24 w/ 2 kids and his ex is a whack. she got him kicked out of his place so now hes stayn with me. yyeeeaaaa

Thanks Chopper, yeah man I don't play her games. Its just so unfair though. So many guys could care less about seeing their kids, but man I miss the hell out of my baby. And right now she's at a great age where she is laughing and trying to crawl. Anywho thanks bro

Thread Information