MASTER is offline "I Own You"

UK personal trainers

Any of you guys out there Uk personal trainers? Im thinking about getting qualified, but I don't know what route to take, what certifications are the most widely recognised etc. Any help y'all can give me would be appreciated.
    Last edited by MASTER; 05-14-2008 at 11:54 AM.

bump

go woth premier, its the best you can get over here. expensive but worth it

Wow yeh that is expensive, what did you do? The Diploma in Nutritional Therapy and Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy?

brump

dip in PT and sports massage. yes its expensive, but u can get a career development loan which helps pay it then u pay it back once you start working or sumthing like that!

its a lot of money but i recommend it because most people will go for the YMCAfit qualification, which is generally only level 2. going with premier takes you to level 3, so you have an advantage overall

bare in mind its not just get the qualification and thats it. u have to seel yourself to nearly every person in the gym- your pretty much self employed and the first while will be so hard because everyone will have clients and you will just be helping the people who have no idea what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20 View Post
    dip in PT and sports massage. yes its expensive, but u can get a career development loan which helps pay it then u pay it back once you start working or sumthing like that!

its a lot of money but i recommend it because most people will go for the YMCAfit qualification, which is generally only level 2. going with premier takes you to level 3, so you have an advantage overall

bare in mind its not just get the qualification and thats it. u have to seel yourself to nearly every person in the gym- your pretty much self employed and the first while will be so hard because everyone will have clients and you will just be helping the people who have no idea what to do.
    Cool cheers for the advice dude. I guess im gona be saving up for a year to pay for it!

Thread Information