Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation Lady arrested for asserting her 4th amendment rights at a checkpoint (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahooGbQrUs

notice in here that after they arrest her and are searching her car, they come across books about the constitution and various other things and the officer says... "does she have the right to read this kind of stuff?"

For all of you people who think that nothing is wrong in our country and those of us who dont like the police acting like gestappo should just "leave and go somewhere else."

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    wow.....just wow......this country is in need of a president with some ****ing balls............everyone needs to see this video. thanks for posting.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just show your ID and be on your way???

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    cause you don't have to. The police is violating ur rights.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Wow - cause she is such a threat isnt she!

She was totally in the right, they don't have the right to go that far.

What a joke.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

notice in here that after they arrest her and are searching her car, they come across books about the constitution and various other things and the officer says... "does she have the right to read this kind of stuff?"

For all of you people who think that nothing is wrong in our country and those of us who dont like the police acting like gestappo should just "leave and go somewhere else."

I agree 100%. I have been speaking to my wife talking about how can we move out of the country if thing get worse. Also depending who becomes president.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    It makes me wish for Ron Paul.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    So glad I am in Canada... not that we're perfect up here either.

What happened in that video is some serious B.S.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im amazed with the ignorance of these cops

Gears is offline Member
    That is absolutely ridiculous, what the hell is this country comming?

Anyone read 1984?

Gears is offline Member
    I`m moving to Canada....
    Last edited by Gears; 05-13-2008 at 02:44 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i didn't watch it all, but the reason she was treated that way, she failed to follow instructions by law enforcement..

i'm moving to Mexico.. where they know how to treat a rich person right..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am going to hold off on flaming America and save it for flaming the cop... the cops need to understand their job and scope and have more of an understanding of the laws... I am sure there are a ton of good cops that get a bad rap for others actions like this.... this dude is clearly on a power trip.....

I still say that on most of these clips the cop could have used sound logic in his negotiation skills to show the lady his intent and explain himself and get his objective accomplished (whatever it was, identify ill intent?).... No! instead many officers will sit there and say with their actions "do what I say because I say so".... "i don't have to explain myself to you"... that is a power trip plain and simple. It is almost like a police officer is trained to act like a robot instead of a human being.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Go to this link

http://lastingnetworks.com/alex/

Download 3 movies

Police state 2000
    Police state II
    Police State III

I bet that it will open up your eyes.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree that what happened completely sucks. I also think that was a horrible cop and he should be thrown off the force. But, in "Americas" defense, being a cop these days has to suck. They deal with butt holes every day and if someone wants to get through without any problems just give the cops your info and be polite. If you acted this way in any situation you may end up having a bad result. Example, if you piss off your waiter they may pee in your coffee. If you speak down at your mechanic they may put aftermarket parts in your car. I think you get the point. Cops do have the authority to ruin your day and if you push it you too might find a bad one that will do just that.
    Interesting video! Thanks.

Those cops were on a power trip, but what if they were really looking for a women fitting her description involved in a serious crime. I mean that lady could have ran over a nun 2 blocks down the road!!! So I still think if she did nothing wrong then just show the papers and be gone!!! Although I am sure those cops were not looking for anyone and just bored, but she kind of asked for it.. I have learned just to be polite with the police, cause its a lose lose situation, no matter what...

try downloading those movies scare the hell out of u

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    just show you're fvcking ID and be on your way

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree that what they did is BS. But I think the way the get around it. The law allows reasonable stops and requests. So they deem asking for id reasonable

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I agree that what happened completely sucks. I also think that was a horrible cop and he should be thrown off the force. But, in "Americas" defense, being a cop these days has to suck. They deal with butt holes every day and if someone wants to get through without any problems just give the cops your info and be polite. If you acted this way in any situation you may end up having a bad result. Example, if you piss off your waiter they may pee in your coffee. If you speak down at your mechanic they may put aftermarket parts in your car. I think you get the point. Cops do have the authority to ruin your day and if you push it you too might find a bad one that will do just that.
    Interesting video! Thanks.
    Thats not the point at all man. Are you asking us to surrender our rights to be polite?

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I agree that what they did is BS. But I think the way the get around it. The law allows reasonable stops and requests. So they deem asking for id reasonable
    It's really a toss up on the ID request thing being probable cause for asking her to get out of the vehicle, but straight up reaching through her window and opening her door was a huge no-no.

Has anyone ever heard any feedback on what happened to the two idiots--I mean cops that handled that situation? They might have said in the video and I missed it, but I didn't think anything was stated.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    It's really a toss up on the ID request thing being probable cause for asking her to get out of the vehicle, but straight up reaching through her window and opening her door was a huge no-no.

Has anyone ever heard any feedback on what happened to the two idiots--I mean cops that handled that situation? They might have said in the video and I missed it, but I didn't think anything was stated.
    oh i agree with you. I know the video says she was found innocent. Didnt see what happened to the cops

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I am not asking anyone to surrender their rights, but our policing system is controlled by people; not robots. That being said, everyone must not only abide by the laws, but also get by the people they are dealing with. This woman will probably end up being rich after this and that cop will either be fired or at least reprimanded.
    Therefore, the country is not in that much trouble or that woman would be in prison for life and we never would be discussing it on this site because no one would ever have seen it. The fact that we are talking about it shows we live in a pretty open and easy to view nation. Can you imagine something like this happening back in the good old days, say fifty years ago? I am sure there were cops that were butt holes then too, and the bad ones probably got away with a whole lot more.
    I still think it completely sucks, but I am just voicing another point of view. I am just saying that we all encounter jerks and must choose ourselves how to deal with them as they come.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Why not just show your ID and be on your way???

It's clear you do not even know your rights, easy target! Don't take offense, you are not alone.

I suggest we all brush up on this stuff because this is happeneing everyday now in America.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    "haben sie papier bitter?"
    ***No source checks!!!***

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    "haben sie papier bitter?"
    lol...gwad, its really getting to be like that everywhere you go too.

I have recently opened several accounts with wholesale manufacturing businesses so that I can kill my middleman.

These places want your SSN#, the name of your bank and all the account #, your date of birth, everything. Even though I was a strict COD customer!

I left those areas blank and they acted like I was a paranoid nut. I told them there was no way in hell they could have my life handed to them on a sheet of paper. As if Im going to hand an "employee" all that info. Dont people realize that kind of ignorance is going to get them owned?

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

id love too. can you help me find a high pay job in a tropical area?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ill bet big big money this alex jones guy is going to end up missing or something whack in a little while, no way the government would allow him to show us the truth about tyrany in our country

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    just show you're fvcking ID and be on your way
    **** that, this isn't Nazi Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    ill bet big big money this alex jones guy is going to end up missing or something whack in a little while, no way the government would allow him to show us the truth about tyrany in our country
    Talk about balls this guy has them. If you research more he sneak into Bahamian's grove(spelling) where only elite's are allowed. Look him up on video.google.com.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Talk about balls this guy has them. If you research more he sneak into Bahamian's grove(spelling) where only elite's are allowed. Look him up on video.google.com.
    I cannot remember his name off hand, but there was another man, similar to Alex Jones in his outspoken nature, that was shot multiple times outside his home and killed by police officers. I need to get some firearms a.s.a.p.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    It's clear you do not even know your rights, easy target! Don't take offense, you are not alone.

I suggest we all brush up on this stuff because this is happeneing everyday now in America.
    You right murilioninja, i would buy you a beer but you might roid rage on me (like in the other thread about alcohol)

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    You may want to check your local laws, but here (Connecticut, USA) it is illegal to leave your house without proper identification, unless your under 16.

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    So glad I am in Canada... not that we're perfect up here either.
    Honestly, I think Canada is even worse right now. Canada has the infamous "Human Rights Commission." A few weeks ago it was reported that some lady who worked at McDonald's in Canada refused to wash her hands before preparing food. McDonald's fired her for refusing to be sanitary. She complained to the Human Rights Commission and they fined McDonald's and made them reinstate her.

So, basically, the Canadian Human Rights Commission says that it is this woman's human right to take a big sh!t and then go on preparing food without washing her hands.

Eh, that's fvcked up!

I suggest we all brush up on this stuff because this is happening everyday now in America.
    Really, cops can't ask for identification? That Might be correct, but if I have nothing to hide I will show my ID, and laugh as I pull away and just let the next fool try and show his constitutional rights to the donut eating power tripping pig. Not worth the argument IMO. Honestly though if they pulled you over, what would you do?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol how many united states bashing threads are we going to have. you cant blame this shit on america. it was wrong but shit happens. if you have nothing to hide then show your damn ID and go on about your business. she was just looking to start some shit. i dont care how well you know your rights, a cop can still arest your ass and cause you to have a hell of a bad day.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 05-13-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Gators is offline Banned
    It's all Bush's fault and if just elect Obama, it'll all be fixed immediately

Personally, i cooperate w/ LEO, w/in reason, but then again, i laughed when they tazed that knucklehead in Gainesville (don't taze me bro)

I reckon this was 'un-necessary'?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGaWDL7ofLQ

Gators is offline Banned
    here's another genius giving a cop a bunch of crap, and learning a lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jycsQ...eature=related

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    lol how many united states bashing threads are we going to have. you cant blame this shit on america. it was wrong but shit happens. if you have nothing to hide then show your damn ID and go on about your business. she was just looking to start some shit. i dont care how well you know your rights, a cop can still arest your ass and cause you to have a hell of a bad day.

Right... So lets wiretap all your phones, and let the police open your mail, and also go door to door on certain days and search your entire home and all your personal belongings... After all, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE RIGHT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information