39+1 is offline Banned

Dont listen to my BS anymore

I cant even take my own advice.I just was arrested on frickin mothers day for given my girls ex a beaten.
    So im gonna make lemmons into lommonade. By taking the approach what doesnt make you stronger will just kill ya. LOL

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    im sure he deserved it... +1!

P.S.- next time hire two of your friends to wear ski masks and then break his knees with baseball bats...you avoid a charge that way...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    dude, been in the same boat. sometimes you gotta make choices where you cant win either way. but at least hes not one piece.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    P.S.- next time hire two of your friends to wear ski masks and then break his knees with baseball bats...you avoid a charge that way...
    We only do that shit in Jersey.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    * 1 cup Splenda (can reduce to 3/4 cup)
    * 1 cup water (for the simple syrup)
    * 1 cup lemon juice
    * 3 to 4 cups cold water (to dilute)

Method

1 Make simple syrup by heating the Splenda and water in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved completely.

2 While the Splenda is dissolving, use a juicer to extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.

3 Add the juice and the Splenda water to a pitcher. Add 3 to 4 cups of cold water, more or less to the desired strength. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes. If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a little more straight lemon juice to it.

Serve with ice, sliced lemons.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    * 1 cup Splenda (can reduce to 3/4 cup)
    * 1 cup water (for the simple syrup)
    * 1 cup lemon juice
    * 3 to 4 cups cold water (to dilute)

Method

1 Make simple syrup by heating the Splenda and water in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved completely.

2 While the Splenda is dissolving, use a juicer to extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.

3 Add the juice and the Splenda water to a pitcher. Add 3 to 4 cups of cold water, more or less to the desired strength. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes. If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a little more straight lemon juice to it.

Serve with ice, sliced lemons.

I dont get it?? Is that before or after he breaks his knees with a baseball bat?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I dont get it?? Is that before or after he breaks his knees with a baseball bat?
    He said he wants to make lemons into lemonaid. The least I could do is give him a healthy recipe for it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    During. A good knee breaking makes me thirsty.

39+1 is offline Banned
    I knew id get help here. Im just smilin away. Saw the attorney hes getting the video from the gas station and im gonna be in the clear??? or at least with out a conviction. that doesnt sit well with my license, and state board.
    thanks for the lemmonaid recipe.
    But god dam that felt good to just get it all out like that. Im gonna get involved wiht one of those MMA camps or leauges, let someone else beat up on me a little.
    ski masks and bats ill put that up in the old vault( my brain) for later use.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    I knew id get help here. Im just smilin away. Saw the attorney hes getting the video from the gas station and im gonna be in the clear??? or at least with out a conviction. that doesnt sit well with my license, and state board.
    thanks for the lemmonaid recipe.
    But god dam that felt good to just get it all out like that. Im gonna get involved wiht one of those MMA camps or leauges, let someone else beat up on me a little.
    ski masks and bats ill put that up in the old vault( my brain) for later use.
    Think that felt good? tell us how your @$$ feels after court. Trust me bro , the $hit hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, yup. Once its done its done. For now they still have u against the ropes. Good luck bro

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Think that felt good? tell us how your @$$ feels after court. Trust me bro , the $hit hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet.
    Roger that!

Thread Information