K.Biz is offline Banned

Another one of these threads.... i cheated on my girl

so im in college and i cheated on my gf tonight. she was honestly the best girl friend i ever had, but i had so many girls on the side i couldnt resist...

I straight up told her, cause im not THAT guy but, i guess i wasnt ready for a relationship. ugh....

i feel like shit, but at the same time i feel relieved.

man i just need some positive words, really...

thanks guys
    K.biz

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its a tough situation bro. at least you told her and were straight up about it.

i feel for you, relationships are too much for me, i have commitment issues.

best of luck down the road

sorry bro. keep your chin up. a girl you dont sleep with is a girl you miss out on!!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    its a tough situation bro. at least you told her and were straight up about it.

i feel for you, relationships are too much for me, i have commitment issues.

best of luck down the road

i hear ya man, i had a gf cheat on me, and i have never been the same. i feel horrible but i cant do anything about it

Gators is offline Banned
    if you felt the inclination to cheat, then your gf prolly wasn't the 'one'. Keep your chin up Bro, we all screw up, but at least you manned up and told her the truth, that's a good character sign.

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    I second Gators post wholeheartedly.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    ^^

+2

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Do you love her? Really I mean
    Don't tell me you don't know, if you say that it means you don't love her so Gator's post is the truth

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know you but I dont think you loved her or she was "the one", otherwise you wouldnt have been so "side tracked". That said you manned up and told her at least, so I expect you feel a bit guilty more than anything. Trust me, when you find "The One" it will be like no other women exist. Chin up bro.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You did the respectable thing by talking to her.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    You f#cked up bro, but we're only human & we all make mistakes. At least you were man enough to tell her & i respect that.

Keep your head up bro. Gals come & go but you'll know when you find the one.

Peace.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bro if your still in college, your not ready to seriously commit bro. I mean it is great you told her because your a man and not a p***y, but you should try and have the time of your life right now and get it out of your system. If it was meant to be she will come back ya know. Keep that chin up bro, learn from your mistakes and have fun!! You will be a better man from it

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    so im in college and i cheated on my gf tonight. she was honestly the best girl friend i ever had, but i had so many girls on the side i couldnt resist...

I straight up told her, cause im not THAT guy but, i guess i wasnt ready for a relationship. ugh....

i feel like shit, but at the same time i feel relieved.

man i just need some positive words, really...

thanks guys
    K.biz
    Congrates on manning up and telling her. You cheated, it happens. Next time dump her before you cheat....you will feel better.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Where the fvk is the threadstarter now? cheating again?

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you did a good thing telling her. It's selfish. You tell her because you feel guilty and telling her will make YOU feel better, but it's gonna make her feel depressed and hurt. You should have either broken up with her or quit cheating completely. What good comes out of telling her? All you really do is **** things up for the next faithful guy that comes along in her life and she can't trust him cause she has issues that you gave her! Way to go guy!!!

facile is offline Member
    hollywood, you make a good point. All of us have insecurities and what's the point of feeding them.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    I don't think you did a good thing telling her. It's selfish. You tell her because you feel guilty and telling her will make YOU feel better, but it's gonna make her feel depressed and hurt. You should have either broken up with her or quit cheating completely. What good comes out of telling her? All you really do is **** things up for the next faithful guy that comes along in her life and she can't trust him cause she has issues that you gave her! Way to go guy!!!
    good point as well

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Bro if your still in college, your not ready to seriously commit bro. I mean it is great you told her because your a man and not a p***y, but you should try and have the time of your life right now and get it out of your system. If it was meant to be she will come back ya know. Keep that chin up bro, learn from your mistakes and have fun!! You will be a better man from it
    im going to have to agree here. College shmollege, if my wife told me today that she banged someone else when we were dating when we were 19 Id laugh about it and really not give 2 shitts, you will understand when your married with children what love really is. We have an open rlationship now that all the social status stigma is gone where we have to conform to americas belief of 100% monogomay. We are really one of the few countries/cultures that thinks this way, when you honestly love someone man sex is not nearly as heavy as love. Honesty does have a lot to do with love and I am honest enough to tell her I have the urge and desire to sleep with other woman, she does too, we do it together and our marriage is stronger because of it. to each his own but college shmolege bro, you are young i know it feels like a huge deal right now but in the big picture it isnt a huge deal

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Where the fvk is the threadstarter now? cheating again?
    hahaha no no recovering from my drunk escapades last night. ugh, i feel like complete butthole right now.

and yeah i manned up, i had to. And its not because i felt guilty, i could have forgotten about it and never said anything.... but it was out of respect for her honestly.

well she dumped my ass, and its over, i really cant do anything about it now.

BUT ill get over it...... Except that sex, my god it was so damn good

zartan is offline Banned
    you shoulda knocked her out after you told her.

jk from my other thread

Don't worry about it man, yer in college, live it up. If you really want to get back with her, give her a little time to cool off and you could try talkin' to her again.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    gotta agree with bitta

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Well cheating is wrong.

But bro, your in college. the only relationships that should exists are one night stands lol

oh and the one with 12....now thats love

now, go out 2nite, get ****ed up, and do some ****ing.!!!!!!!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    true true.

i agree, still sucks though!!!

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    lol brilliant

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    i would agree with this

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    It is human nature. We were not designed to be faithful. This is a learned behavior. Sex is a pre-programmed basic animal instinct. Why do you think married men struggle everyday to stay faithful? You are unmarried and in college. Nail every piece u can get your hands on. I have been married for 8 years and with her since we were 18. Trust me once you are married it is over and a daily struggle to stay loyal. It is painful!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    you are young!
    If life was perfect, things like this would never happen.
    keep smiling and keep learning.

Thread Information