dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Thumbs up So I got the nod yesterday.

This service company that does welding,rigging and pipe fitting has hired me at the same money I'm currently getting $16.00hr based soley on my attitude and how I presented myself to the owner.This company has never hired anyone without any schooling or experience in the fields that I listed for this kind of $,but since I expressed the desire to learn and raise my stock in all these fields and attend welding school in the fall the owner said we would love to give you a shot,you show determination and maturity in your attitude and desire to learn which is pretty rare today so when can you start.

So next month new apartment $210.00 dollars cheaper with more room,new job with $20+ potential,I'd say it's gonna be a good summer!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always told people, if you want the work, it's there.

The job rates in my area are so so down. People are really hurting for work. I've always carried the confidence that I'm able to perform with the top 10%. So unless the jobless rate is 90%+ i'm okay.

I own a construction company and SO many guys are hurting BAD. I'm in my best year yet with plenty of bookings. You just have to be willing to get the work.

Congrats on the job, keep that postive additude and stick to your work now!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I've always told people, if you want the work, it's there.

The job rates in my area are so so down. People are really hurting for work. I've always carried the confidence that I'm able to perform with the top 10%. So unless the jobless rate is 90%+ i'm okay.

I own a construction company and SO many guys are hurting BAD. I'm in my best year yet with plenty of bookings. You just have to be willing to get the work.

Congrats on the job, keep that postive additude and stick to your work now!
    Thanks,I use to do concrete for 4 years but being broke in the winter and having child support was pretty difficult so I had to jump ship,plus with the weather dictating my hours sucked also.Good stuff on the year your having glad to hear it.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Good job!
    Hope it works out.
    Now ya just gotta prove to your boss that this was one of the best decisions that he ever made.
    Good luck. sounds like a kick ass summer to me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Where do you find these pics ?I pissed myself as soon as I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    Good job!
    Hope it works out.
    Now ya just gotta prove to your boss that this was one of the best decisions that he ever made.
    Good luck. sounds like a kick ass summer to me.
    You know brotha!!!!Thanks,And I just hit 30 days in on my Test E/Equipoise cycle,so yeah things are awesome.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    I worked for a big pipe fitting company for 3 years while I was in school. Is it a union company or is it a private company. The apprentiship for most union pipefitters is 3 years and every year you will get paid more and when you become a journeyman you can go anywhere and work, Vegas is exploding with need for pipefitters and they are working year round with tons of work. So if you want to stick with it there are jobs out there.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My father always told me if you're really good at what you do then you'll always have opportunity. Now hopefully you can hang with a new set of work politics, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingweb50 View Post
    I worked for a big pipe fitting company for 3 years while I was in school. Is it a union company or is it a private company. The apprentiship for most union pipefitters is 3 years and every year you will get paid more and when you become a journeyman you can go anywhere and work, Vegas is exploding with need for pipefitters and they are working year round with tons of work. So if you want to stick with it there are jobs out there.
    Non union,but it's earn and learn so It's a win win.After a couple years there and I'll be in school for 10 months in the fall for welding it'll be serious money oppurtunity.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    congrats man....and i know you have the desire to learn and i am sure your gonna bust your ass for it so the skies the limit man.....

PowerPress is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    This service company that does welding,rigging and pipe fitting has hired me at the same money I'm currently getting $16.00hr based soley on my attitude and how I presented myself to the owner.This company has never hired anyone without any schooling or experience in the fields that I listed for this kind of $,but since I expressed the desire to learn and raise my stock in all these fields and attend welding school in the fall the owner said we would love to give you a shot,you show determination and maturity in your attitude and desire to learn which is pretty rare today so when can you start.

So next month new apartment $210.00 dollars cheaper with more room,new job with $20+ potential,I'd say it's gonna be a good summer!!
    well arent u the bees knees. j/k bro thats awesome

Andro9 is offline Member
    congrats bro

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

good work dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust View Post
    good work dude!
    Thanks Doc,I pm'd you I'm having bicep issues.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear and good luck, you must now play the lotto!!!!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

great for you !!

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Glad to hear and good luck, you must now play the lotto!!!!

DSM4Life has gotten everyone bitten by the picture bug,it's pretty cool.

Thanks RANA,Lotto huh I'm not that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp View Post
    great for you !!
    You bet brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    great man

Second2None is offline Banned
    Non union,but it's earn and learn so It's a win win.After a couple years there and I'll be in school for 10 months in the fall for welding it'll be serious money oppurtunity.
    a buddy of mine does under water welding, makes a toon of money and is alwayz traveling

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    a buddy of mine does under water welding, makes a toon of money and is alwayz traveling
    Definitly something to think about

Thread Information