calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Canadian Gun Laws

OK....if ,I am thinking of buying firearms. How can I go about doing it? Looking for laws requirements etc. etc.

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    ask some asians, they seem to have alot of clean ones going around. takes awhile to get a license though. and they are making it harder then before.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    For shotguns and rifles you need to obtain a non restricted firearms license, for a handgun and you must be a member of a gun club and have a restricted firearm license. You need to pass a written test and practical test for both types of licenses. You may but do not need to take a gun safety course to get a license, there are handbooks you can buy to study for the tests.

Any criminal records will disallow you from getting a firearms license. You have to be over 18.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    For shotguns and rifles you need to obtain a non restricted firearms license, for a handgun and you must be a member of a gun club and have a restricted firearm license. You need to pass a written test and practical test for both types of licenses. You may but do not need to take a gun safety course to get a license, there are handbooks you can buy to study for the tests.

Any criminal records will disallow you from getting a firearms license. You have to be over 18.
    Thank you for the info I am over 18 and no Criminal record(thank god).

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post

We have a winner!
    If you did have a criminal record... you can get rid of it thru a pain staking process- pardon's Canada. I think it costs a few hundred. but since you have no criminal record, you are in luck!

So where can I apply for the license? I want a shot gun and a revolver

Thread Information