Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55
  1. #1
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1

    Manchester Utd, the new Champs

    Man. Uts won in penalty shoot out against Chelsea, bad as game.
    I love Chelsea though, Fvckin' Drogba got his own ass red carded and lost the league

  2. #2
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    oh manchester is wonderful oh manchester wonderful its full of tit.s fan.ny and united oh manchester is wonderful

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    746
    that 'oh manchester, is wonderful' song has to be the worst, most unimaginative song i have ever heard, i kill myself laughing when they sing it coz it makes them sound like pansies!

  4. #4
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,062
    WoooHOOO!


  5. #5
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20 View Post
    that 'oh manchester, is wonderful' song has to be the worst, most unimaginative song i have ever heard, i kill myself laughing when they sing it coz it makes them sound like pansies!
    fuk off

  6. #6
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    WoooHOOO!

    wtf is dat pic for?

  7. #7
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    I don't know what's with that gay pic, it's been put in a coupla other threads so im assuming its supposed to be funny?

    Anyways, im an Arsenal supporter but im glad Man U won. I can't stand chelsea. Man U have always been a powerhouse, they've built their squad up over the years and have quite possibly the best manager in the world. Chelsea have Abromovich and that's why they are what they are. Everyone banged on about Mourihno, but Avram Grant still got them second in the league, so it shows its the money that makes chelsea the underserving powerhouse that they are.

  8. #8
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I don't know what's with that gay pic, it's been put in a coupla other threads so im assuming its supposed to be funny?

    Anyways, im an Arsenal supporter but im glad Man U won. I can't stand chelsea. Man U have always been a powerhouse, they've built their squad up over the years and have quite possibly the best manager in the world. Chelsea have Abromovich and that's why they are what they are. Everyone banged on about Mourihno, but Avram Grant still got them second in the league, so it shows its the money that makes chelsea the underserving powerhouse that they are.
    i would rather man u win than chelsea. I txt my mate from there **** dident txt back must have been celebrating the manc ****
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  9. #9
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    i would rather man u win than chelsea. I txt my mate from there **** dident txt back must have been celebrating the manc ****
    Partying in Moscow, awesome stuff mate!

  10. #10
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My Guy's poophole
    Posts
    7,746
    Drogba deserved that redcard, that's not the right attitude at 115th minute in a CL Final...
    Bad match though...

  11. #11
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Partying in Moscow, awesome stuff mate!

    what the hell you doing on here then you should be

    A) still going strong and not been to bed yet

    B) be fuked in bed and carnt move

    haha
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    fuk off
    em...no??

    im a liverpool fan, and i watched that game fully expecting man united to win. why? because they have been the best team in europe this season, hands down. i have no problems admiting that at all

    but honesltly, that song is a terrible one. oh manchester is wonderful? im sure the city fans agree that you have a nice city, and heck, il even agree considering iv been living here for the past 9 months, but why not say that man united are good, not just manchester?

    the game was a great game, I enjoyed it. i dont think the referee was great, and even my man utd supporting friends agree- he was giving goal kicks to united when it should have been a corner to chelsea, and giving united corners when it was a blatent goal kick to chelsea.

    the incident at the end, typical of drogba really. what i never understand is why do any other players get involved? also, i feel that Vidic retaliated and had it not been for chelsea players, he would have been physical to drogba, thus resulting in at least a yellow card which would have been his 2nd, and he would have been off, it didnt happen though so who cares!

    Im pleased an English team has won it, but feel more for chelsea because i think terry deserves to win it and i dont think he will get the chance now. man united will win it again by 2012 i think so they have nothing to worry about

    in the meantime though, Man United, enjoy it, your still 2 behind us!

    FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW!!

    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

  13. #13
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    what the hell you doing on here then you should be

    A) still going strong and not been to bed yet

    B) be fuked in bed and carnt move

    haha

    Nah im not in Moscow, though I wish I was! I was saying how wicked it must be for your mate right now.

  14. #14
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Nah im not in Moscow, though I wish I was! I was saying how wicked it must be for your mate right now.
    nah mate thik we both got mixed up lol

    he was just in manchester
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  15. #15
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    nah mate thik we both got mixed up lol

    he was just in manchester

    Oh! HahAhahaha, well im sure Moscow is probably cool as well!

  16. #16
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Oh! HahAhahaha, well im sure Moscow is probably cool as well!
    nah i'am sure it wouldent be as good as the gas works lol
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  17. #17
    CSAR's Avatar
    CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In a bowl of rice
    Posts
    5,218
    Bah, who cares? They're not wearing pads 'cause none of their athletes generate the average hitting power of a 50 pound dumbell dropped from a 2 story building.



    Beckham's a puff! Rooney's a looney! Cristian's a....er....um....Christian!! Yeah, uhhhh, and give me an order of Freedom Fries to go....What? Hell yeah I want them SuperSized!!

  18. #18
    skitz1's Avatar
    skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    127
    I'm really starting to agree with Ronaldo not being able to perform on the big stage. Fair enough, he scored the first goal. Second half of the match he disappeared as did Carrick and Rooney. Then he takes that ridiculous stop-start penalty, he deserved to miss. Tevez is a workhorse though and Vidic is quality. Could have been a different result though had Drogba not slapped Vidic. Although I'm surprised Drogba didn't drop to the floor and roll around clutching his wrist. Unbelievable talented player, but nearly as talented at theatrics.

  19. #19
    skitz1's Avatar
    skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    127

  20. #20
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    ha ha - quality pic skitz!!

  21. #21
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Because spotty Ronaldo runs up the pitch doing that ****ing step over on the ball, that makes him the current worlds best player?? Do me a favour, he hasn't a patch, and never will, have a patch on true greats like Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Kaka, etc...

  22. #22
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Bah, who cares? They're not wearing pads 'cause none of their athletes generate the average hitting power of a 50 pound dumbell dropped from a 2 story building.



    Beckham's a puff! Rooney's a looney! Cristian's a....er....um....Christian!! Yeah, uhhhh, and give me an order of Freedom Fries to go....What? Hell yeah I want them SuperSized!!

    Rugby>>American Football

  23. #23
    skitz1's Avatar
    skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Because spotty Ronaldo runs up the pitch doing that ****ing step over on the ball, that makes him the current worlds best player?? Do me a favour, he hasn't a patch, and never will, have a patch on true greats like Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Kaka, etc...
    Messi in my opinion is the best player in the world at the moment, the only thing Ronaldo is better at is in the air and free kicks. Messi hasn't even peaked.

  24. #24
    StoneGRMI's Avatar
    StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,336
    Blog Entries
    6
    Good match but I thought Chelsea got shit on a couple times with some bad calls. They also should have won but choked when they had their chances.

    That caution sign is hilarious.

  25. #25
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Because spotty Ronaldo runs up the pitch doing that ****ing step over on the ball, that makes him the current worlds best player?? Do me a favour, he hasn't a patch, and never will, have a patch on true greats like Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Kaka, etc...
    Dont talk shit m8

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    746
    ronaldo isnt near the level of ronaldinho, zidane, maradona, best etc

    all these players performed on the big stage, and did it consistently, with the majority winning world cups or getting very close. if he does it continually, then yes, he will become one of the best players in the world. he has the time to do it because he is young

    right now though, he isnt. he has had one good (very good) season, and we wait to see how he gets on. this summers euro championships should be a good call and then what happens over the next 3-4 years.

    he is a tricky player, and his tricks come off more often than not nowadays. however, tricks dont make you the best player. i would prefer tevez in my team for his work than ronaldo.

    i never want a player to get injured, i always prefer when teams play eachother with their strongest teams because then you get a better idea of who is better. but I would love to see how united perform with ronaldo missing for 2-3 months. he has carried them all season, if he leaves, uh oh for united!!

  27. #27
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    true nirish not yet<<<<<<< but to say all he does is run and do stepovers just shows a total lack of football knowlege from flagg, thats the point i was making

  28. #28
    TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    No Steroids for you..NEXT
    Posts
    2,636
    Are you guys talking about Soccer? Thats what manchester United is right? Not even being a smart ass either, really just curious. Soccer is not to big here in the states, but congrats if thats the team you guys like!

  29. #29
    El Ricardinho's Avatar
    El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    35
    messi when fit is the closest you will get to maradona all over again. he is on a different planet. its effortless. ronaldo is a great player but shows off to much and cant hack pressure pot penalties. Chelsea shouldve won after the comeback in second half. Big terry will be devastated but anelka and drogba are a couple of asses for the way they act.

  30. #30
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by El Ricardinho View Post
    messi when fit is the closest you will get to maradona all over again. he is on a different planet. its effortless. ronaldo is a great player but shows off to much and cant hack pressure pot penalties. Chelsea shouldve won after the comeback in second half. Big terry will be devastated but anelka and drogba are a couple of asses for the way they act.
    shows off? did ppl say that about zidane? figo ? ronaldinho? no, and why not i'll tell you why not because they played abroad we watch them on tv every few weeks see there tricks and think wow, but when a player in the british leagues do it we get on their backs and call them show offs, maybe its because we still all like the old school footballers of hard knocks like vinnie jones and tony adams, but the game has changed and young players like ronaldo, fabregas, wright phillips , all show off but you cannot take that away from them you'll take half of the player away

  31. #31
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Champions of Europe! I've still got a hangover 2 days on!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    shows off? did ppl say that about zidane? figo ? ronaldinho? no, and why not i'll tell you why not because they played abroad we watch them on tv every few weeks see there tricks and think wow, but when a player in the british leagues do it we get on their backs and call them show offs, maybe its because we still all like the old school footballers of hard knocks like vinnie jones and tony adams, but the game has changed and young players like ronaldo, fabregas, wright phillips , all show off but you cannot take that away from them you'll take half of the player away
    sassba- i agree that people didnt say it about zidane etc because we dont see them as often but...

    zidane, ronaldinho etc pulled off tricks when they 1) knew they would work and 2)knew they wqould lead to something. they tended to be more reserved in what tricks they tried, and their tricks were plart of team play.

    Ronaldo, IMO, needs to learn that doing a few step overs then bolting down the line and crossing the ball into the keeprs hands doesnt make him a world class player. he is one of the best currently because of his awareness of where his teammates will play the ball, and also where the goal is. however, when its the other way around, he is not as involved in the team. when ronaldo goes on a run, he is always looking for the glory. messi, ronaldinho etc go on runs but always looked for teammates

    giev him a few years though (when hes at Real Madrid!) and yes, he will be up there with the rest of them

  33. #33
    Odpierdol_sie!'s Avatar
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    ....
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 07:15 AM.

  34. #34
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    What i wanna know is, who exactly are Mancheser Utd?

    Liverpool
    Tranmere
    Aresnal
    Chelsea
    Newcastle
    Wolverhampton
    Birmingham
    Bolton
    Oldham
    Swansea
    Cardiff
    Newport
    Wrexham
    Wigan
    Portsmouth
    even Acrington....

    i could go on for a very long time here!

    All these teams are named after their town or city or county.....

    Ok the only other team i can think of that is in the same boat are TNS... a abreviation for 'Total Network Solutions', they are called that coz the club owner changed the name to his business name as its easier to remember and pronounce than Llansantffraid (Llan-san-fried). And now they are based in Oswestry but we all now know where they came from now.

    I guess what im trying to say is
    WHO THE FVCK ARE MAN U?


    errr Manchester United? lol

  35. #35
    Odpierdol_sie!'s Avatar
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    ....
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 07:15 AM.

  36. #36
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Yeah but who they, where did they come from? I just dont get it Shifty.
    Manchester?!?! lol

  37. #37
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    The club was formed as Newton Heath L&YR F.C. in 1878 as the works team of the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway depot at Newton Heath. The club's shirts were green and gold halves. They played on a small, dilapidated field on North Road, near the future site of the Manchester Piccadilly railway station for fifteen years, before moving to Bank Street in the nearby town of Clayton in 1893. The club had entered the Football League the previous year and began to sever its links with the rail depot, becoming an independent company, appointing a club secretary and dropping the "L&YR" from their name to become simply Newton Heath F.C. Not long afterwards, in 1902, the club neared bankruptcy, with debts of over £2,500. At one point, their Bank Street ground was even closed by the bailiffs.[12] Just before having to be shut down for good, the club received a sizeable investment from J. H. Davies, the managing director of Manchester Breweries.[13]. Legend goes that Harry Stafford, the club captain, was showing off his prized St. Bernard dog at a club fund-raiser, when Davies approached him to buy the dog. Stafford declined, but was able to persuade Davies to invest in the club and become club chairman.[14] It was decided at one of the early board meetings that the club required a change of name to reflect the fresh start they had been afforded. Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were among the names suggested, before Louis Rocca, a young immigrant from Italy, said "Gentlemen, why don't we call ourselves Manchester United?"[15] The name stuck, and Manchester United officially came into existence on 26 April 1902. Davies also decided it would be appropriate to change the club's colours, abandoning the green and gold halves of Newton Heath, and picking red and white to be the colours of Manchester United.

  38. #38
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    The club was formed as Newton Heath L&YR F.C. in 1878 as the works team of the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway depot at Newton Heath. The club's shirts were green and gold halves. They played on a small, dilapidated field on North Road, near the future site of the Manchester Piccadilly railway station for fifteen years, before moving to Bank Street in the nearby town of Clayton in 1893. The club had entered the Football League the previous year and began to sever its links with the rail depot, becoming an independent company, appointing a club secretary and dropping the "L&YR" from their name to become simply Newton Heath F.C. Not long afterwards, in 1902, the club neared bankruptcy, with debts of over £2,500. At one point, their Bank Street ground was even closed by the bailiffs.[12] Just before having to be shut down for good, the club received a sizeable investment from J. H. Davies, the managing director of Manchester Breweries.[13]. Legend goes that Harry Stafford, the club captain, was showing off his prized St. Bernard dog at a club fund-raiser, when Davies approached him to buy the dog. Stafford declined, but was able to persuade Davies to invest in the club and become club chairman.[14] It was decided at one of the early board meetings that the club required a change of name to reflect the fresh start they had been afforded. Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were among the names suggested, before Louis Rocca, a young immigrant from Italy, said "Gentlemen, why don't we call ourselves Manchester United?"[15] The name stuck, and Manchester United officially came into existence on 26 April 1902. Davies also decided it would be appropriate to change the club's colours, abandoning the green and gold halves of Newton Heath, and picking red and white to be the colours of Manchester United.
    wow great post shifty

  39. #39
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20 View Post
    sassba- i agree that people didnt say it about zidane etc because we dont see them as often but...

    zidane, ronaldinho etc pulled off tricks when they 1) knew they would work and 2)knew they wqould lead to something. they tended to be more reserved in what tricks they tried, and their tricks were plart of team play.

    Ronaldo, IMO, needs to learn that doing a few step overs then bolting down the line and crossing the ball into the keeprs hands doesnt make him a world class player. he is one of the best currently because of his awareness of where his teammates will play the ball, and also where the goal is. however, when its the other way around, he is not as involved in the team. when ronaldo goes on a run, he is always looking for the glory. messi, ronaldinho etc go on runs but always looked for teammates

    giev him a few years though (when hes at Real Madrid!) and yes, he will be up there with the rest of them
    some of the best players in the world are selfish especially goalscorers, van nistelrooy,raul,shearer, ronaldo, just to name a few, but their goal records speaks for themselves

  40. #40
    Odpierdol_sie!'s Avatar
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    ....
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •